• Show
Clear All
  • Eris667
    Brawler
    • Jun 2015

Re: empire farmers

Originally posted by Vishnu View Post
    1 stamina bounces filled his news feed
    Adding that strategy to my toolbox - just in case I ever need it - thanks!

Comment

• Aprilwine
      Street Boss
      • Oct 2013

Some people have different examples of what the word "farm" really means. Not knocking anybody that feels like they are being farmed, heck we all have experienced in one way or the other. Getting hit twice a day for a week is not the definition of being farmed. Again, this is just my opinion but being farmed is seeing the same person/persons on your news feed executing you 5+ times a day and for at least 5 days straight. This is what I go by before I claim to my bigger friends in higher places that I need help. This also makes it easier for your big friends to validify your concerns and help you out.

1. Go to farmers profile and block him/her immediately
      2. Go to your Ally list and access their empire player list. Use the highest allies listed there to possibly help. Look for players that have battle rank 25+, this has always worked for me.
      3. If in case you are the total reason for the player farming you my advice is to not recruit allies to a bad scene you started. The truth always comes out and recruiting allies in this manner will just turn them against you or they will remove you from thier friend list. Always treat the high level allies you have with the respect of telling the truth
      Last edited by Aprilwine; 01-16-2017, 03:45 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Psycho
        Goon
        • Apr 2016

Grow your health, add at least 1500 health and keep healing. They will run out of stamina very quickly
        I'm sure nobody wants to use refills to keep going against someone with suicide tendencies.

*Before someone tell I'm trolling, that's what I use to do so, this advice is for real. Lol

Another good one I used some time ago...
        Ex: if you're lv500.
        Look around for someone around lv800~900 with ally code in his profile.
        Go to your profile and post something like this.
        "If you can't beat my main (XXFF90) better don't hit me"
        They will redirect their attack to your "main".
        Hope you can sleep at night. Lol
        Last edited by Psycho; 01-17-2017, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• Shizzy
          Lackey
          • Mar 2015

Is this where the Crybabies Anonymous meeting is being held now?😂😂😂🙈

Comment

• Quaranj
            Boss
            • May 2015

Originally posted by Psycho View Post
            Grow your health, add at least 1500 health and keep healing. They will run out of stamina very quickly
            I'm sure nobody wants to use refills to keep going against someone with suicide tendencies.
            All depends upon whether they have cash that isn't protected by Caymen Islands... I mean I spent 80x3 on one guy this past week who coughed up 10M per 80. 30M loss from too much health. More health = more opportunities for Hotwire to proc. I wouldn't suggest adding any health until your Caymen 10 and Safe house 10 are built or you're just likely to get dragged away from your target and get frustrated by the negative income situation.

Comment

• TFU
              Goon
              • Nov 2013

Use Mastermind bosses to stay dead

Comment

• Jasperr
                Brawler
                • May 2016

Originally posted by Shizzy View Post
                Is this where the Crybabies Anonymous meeting is being held now?😂😂😂🙈
                Ironic.
                867495 D9C546

Comment

• Shizzy
                  Lackey
                  • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Jasperr View Post
                  Ironic.
                  Where's the irony?🤔

Comment

• Rabbit Fighter
                    Goon
                    • Mar 2013

Hahaha, got to love an old thread.
                    It is funny to see the reaction to my original post on how to deal with farmers. Honestly though. It works.
                    Troll the trolls and flip the script on them.
                    What people don't realize is they are using psychology to beat you down. Flip the psychology and use it against them.
                    It has worked very well for me in the past 4 years.
                    I will say that this tactic is not really good if your Platinum lvl Empire is getting hit by some too 10 Legend empires. Especially the top 5. Take some of the other people's advice at that point and just walk away.
                    For any of the other empires. Follow my earlier "guide to reverse farming" and you will come out ahead.
                    If you're r empire doesn't like it. Remind them that this is a PvP based game. Not a boss killing game and go find some real people to play with ����

Comment

Working...
                    X