• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mist
    Retired Game Guru
    • Jan 2013

Re: Have Questions about Empire Battles? FAQ

I can't find the hospital upgrade option in the builds upgrade. only armoury and sniper tower.
    sigpic

Comment

• Alper
      Assassin
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Mist View Post
      I can't find the hospital upgrade option in the builds upgrade. only armoury and sniper tower.
      The warhouse is the stating building. The armory and sniper tower are predetermined onto two warhouses. All other warhouses can be updated to a hospital, but you can only update one to hospital. Check out the other warhouses Mist, you should see the option.

Other thing:
      The auto collect function does not work

Comment

• Anshin
        Consigliere
        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Muppet View Post
        @anshin.

I believe the empire powers that manimal refers to are the ones you can upgrade by donating money on the skyscraper when you are on the HQ tab. It will make a big difference to battles but it is dependant on guild member donations......this I like a lot, it will allow us officers to determine who isn't bothering to improve the guild.
        Thanks, Muppet. That makes sense.

Comment

• Mist
          Retired Game Guru
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Alper View Post
          The warhouse is the stating building. The armory and sniper tower are predetermined onto two warhouses. All other warhouses can be updated to a hospital, but you can only update one to hospital. Check out the other warhouses Mist, you should see the option.

Other thing:
          The auto collect function does not work
          Ty found it. Though only one warehouse is showing hospital option rest show only armoury and sniper tower.
          sigpic

Comment

• Alper
            Assassin
            • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Mist View Post
            Ty found it. Though only one warehouse is showing hospital option rest show only armoury and sniper tower.
            Its the opposite in our case. Everything hospital but only one armory and one sniper O.o

Comment

• Airmid
              Community Manager
              • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Anshin View Post
              1. How are the final points in the empire battle results calculated? Based on my first battle experience, I am guessing that it is the number of enemies killed + (number of buildings destroyed x the points assigned to each building).
              That is correct.

2. What did Manimal meaning by empire powers affecting the outcome of the battles? What empire powers are these?
              Manimal was talking about how the strategics employed by the different powers will have major effects of the outcome of the battles.
              sigpic
              Never lose your curiosity!

Comment

• Gredo
                Lackey
                • Mar 2013

Quick question, I noticed an assit button while in Empire Wars. What does this do, I tried hitting it and said you cannot assist. Thanks.

Comment

• HiTMAN
                  Lackey
                  • Jan 2013

Just so it's clear to me.. when taking part in empire battles, does your player att/def stats play any part in winning or losing against other players? Sorry if I missed it.

Comment

• Airmid
                    Community Manager
                    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by HiTMAN View Post
                    Just so it's clear to me.. when taking part in empire battles, does your player att/def stats play any part in winning or losing against other players? Sorry if I missed it.
                    Yes - It determines the amount of damage you do (along with additional class multipliers) and/or how much damage you can tank.
                    sigpic
                    Never lose your curiosity!

Comment

• HiTMAN
                      Lackey
                      • Jan 2013

Just what I wanted to hear. Thanks for clarifying Airmid.

Comment

• Manimal
                        Developer
                        • Dec 2012

when an empire is brand new, each warehouse will have options for becoming a hospital, armory, or sniper tower. however since you can only have 1 of each of those buildings, as soon as a single player donates to one of those options in one of the warehouses, that warehouse is now the ONLY warehouse that can become that building type.

example. if a player donates towards a hospital in one of your warehouses, that warehouse can ONLY become a hospital now, and no other warehouses can become a hospital, so the option gets removed.

also, to be clear all warehouses are equal and can be moved around to any position, so it doesn't matter which warehouse is selected to become which building. so it's perfectly fine that some random warehouse you didn't expect is now on its way to becoming a hospital and the other warehouses now cannot become one.

Comment

• Random01
                          Lackey
                          • Jan 2013

I participated in a battle today 11:00 am eastern time, but i wasn't around to collect guild coins during the period after the victory. If we miss the collection time, do we miss out on obtaining the rewards from it, or should it be auto assigned to use next time we login?

Im curious because i put up a fair number of points, but didn't get anything.

Comment

• DarkLondon
                            Goon
                            • Feb 2013

From an empire boss point if view :

When organising my members in the buildings I note that the spare people go in the offensive pool as they are not in a defensive position.

Does this has any affect on attack stats? Same with defensive positions

Thanks

Comment

• Manimal
                              Developer
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Random01 View Post
                              I participated in a battle today 11:00 am eastern time, but i wasn't around to collect guild coins during the period after the victory. If we miss the collection time, do we miss out on obtaining the rewards from it, or should it be auto assigned to use next time we login?

Im curious because i put up a fair number of points, but didn't get anything.

humble apologies. there is an autocollect feature that was working a few days ago but seems to have stopped. should be operational very soon.

if you forget to manually collect, at some point when you log in after the collection period has ended you should get a popup informing you of your rewards from the battle.

Comment

• Manimal
                                Developer
                                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by DarkLondon View Post
                                From an empire boss point if view :

When organising my members in the buildings I note that the spare people go in the offensive pool as they are not in a defensive position.

Does this has any affect on attack stats? Same with defensive positions

Thanks

yes and no. in a default empire with no powers or class powers fighting another default empire with no powers or class powers it doesn't make a difference.

some class powers affect players in offensive vs defensive position. sniper towers only give bonus to offensive players in that tower, safehouses only give defensive bonus to players in defensive positions, etc

Comment

Working...
                                X