• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OneHoop
    Brawler
    • Oct 2014

Black Knight update request: power shot, process rate

His process rate is quite low considering what he is up against... Vastly outweighed and outgunned by Lts that give much higher bonuses to critical chances.
    Also, he doesn't work against power shot and piercing shot.

Please update him to also work against power shot and at least consider buffing his proc rate!

Thank you for your consideration (and hopefully response!),
    M@
  • UWE_Duke
    Developer
    • Jul 2016

Re: Black Knight update request: power shot, process rate

Originally posted by OneHoop View Post
    His process rate is quite low considering what he is up against... Vastly outweighed and outgunned by Lts that give much higher bonuses to critical chances.
    Also, he doesn't work against power shot and piercing shot.

Please update him to also work against power shot and at least consider buffing his proc rate!

Thank you for your consideration (and hopefully response!),
    M@
    Black Knight is the counterpart of Dragon Lord. Personally I think BK is very underrated. He is especially good against Ghosts as they usually don't get 100% critical, power shot/piercing shot isn't a huge problem for defenders without critical happening.

There is no "proc rate" for BK, he just minus opponent's critical chance by X%, very straightforward.

Comment

• CHFIII
      Enforcer
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
      Black Knight is the counterpart of Dragon Lord. Personally I think BK is very underrated. He is especially good against Ghosts as they usually don't get 100% critical, power shot/piercing shot isn't a huge problem for defenders without critical happening.

There is no "proc rate" for BK, he just minus opponent's critical chance by X%, very straightforward.
      Well recently you changed it to where he breaks killing spree. It has always been the case that one spree is locked you kept it til you heal and now black knight breaks it. My guess is you capped crit rate so it could not go over 100%. That's complete crap, you already made sniper way weaker with titans now we lose spree.

Can you change it back? Changing stuff that people build around for 2 years is bs. Sniper is way underpowered now that he breaks spree lock. I liked sniper despite full ghost skills, why'd you weaken a base class? Tier 2 weakened them enough.

Comment

• KOFOLA
        Soldier
        • Jul 2014

Would be cool if black knight also reduced critical damage much like bulletproof

Comment

• UWE_Duke
          Developer
          • Jul 2016

Originally posted by CHFIII View Post
          Well recently you changed it to where he breaks killing spree. It has always been the case that one spree is locked you kept it til you heal and now black knight breaks it. My guess is you capped crit rate so it could not go over 100%. That's complete crap, you already made sniper way weaker with titans now we lose spree.

Can you change it back? Changing stuff that people build around for 2 years is bs. Sniper is way underpowered now that he breaks spree lock. I liked sniper despite full ghost skills, why'd you weaken a base class? Tier 2 weakened them enough.
          Gaea didn't change it. And I think the change makes sense. No going back. If you worry about that, go for ghost.

Comment

• Cthulu
            Retired Game Guru
            • Dec 2014

TIL Black Knight interrupts killing spree

Now that is an interesting effect, underrated indeed!
            Come join us
            on the official
            Underworld Empire Discord Server
            https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Working...
            X