• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Max
    Retired Game Guru
    • Jan 2013

Ultimate Boss Guide!

WELCOME TO THE ULTIMATE BOSS GUIDE BROUGHT TO YOU BY ☭MaX☭ FROM RUSSIAN MAFIA

Intro

Welcome to my Boss Guide people! I was working hard on this guide and I hope you all like it. Please do not hesitate to give me your opinions on the guide, we all want to make it better.

I want to thank Manimal for his great help and for providing a ton of info. Without him, this guide would never be completed.
    Big thanks goes to Anshin as well, for his great work on Distribution Tables for Boss Epic Drops thread.
    Bluntworthy, Canadian Jedi, Daveyboy5, your guides inspired me to make this one, great work!
    Drach'nyen, AshTray and all the RM members, thanks on your support!
    Airmid, I havent forgotten you! You are the driving force of this forum.

OMG, this is becoming like an Oscar winning speech. Enough!

Boss Hunting Formula

I have been told that the Duel Formula applies in Boss Hunting as well, with small variations. What those variations are, I do not know. Here is the Duel Formula described by UWE_Slayer in his Item & Class Guide:

Offensive Formula:

Attack Stat
    5x Lieutenant Attack (if all 5 chairs unlocked)
    3x Weapon Attack (depends on your class: see above)
    1x Gear Attack
    1x Vehicle Attack
    .75*Defense Stat
    .75*5x Lieutenant Defense (if all 5 chairs unlocked)
    .75*3x Weapon Defense (depends on your class: see above)
    .75*1x Gear Defense
    + .75*1x Vehicle Defense
    -------------------------
    Total Attack Power

Best Boss Hunting Build

To be effective at boss hunting you'll need high stamina and high attack. The more stamina you have, the more of it you can spend on attacking the boss, and the more attack you have, the more damage you'll do for the stamina spent. Its simple, high stamina and attack is the way of the Boss Hunters!

Best Boss Hunting Classes

As we all know, there are 4 classes you can choose from.

Each class brings specific weapons to the fight.
    Enforcers: Best Melee Weapon, Best Rifle, Best Heavy Weapon
    Assassins: Best Gun, Best Melee Weapon, 2nd Best Melee Weapon
    Heavy Weapons: Best Gun, Best Heavy Weapon, 2nd Best Heavy Weapon
    Snipers: Best Gun, Best Rifle, 2nd Best Rifle

For more info on Best Item Sets (BIS) of all the classes, please visit AshTray's "Items: Best Item Sets (BIS)" guide.

Class hierarchy, as Daveboy5 wants to call it, is as follows:

Enforcer > Assassin > Heavy > Sniper > Enforcer
    Enforcer Assassin Heavy Sniper
    Enforcer 0 + 0 -
    Assassin - 0 + 0
    Heavy 0 - 0 +
    Sniper + 0 - 0
    Column (vertical) + Row (horisontal) | [+] = have an advantage against | [-] = have a disadvantage against | [0] = no advantage/disadvantage

The best classes for boss hunting are Sniper and Assassin, as they are the biggest damage dealers, they deal more damage than the other classes do. On the other hand they take the most damage from bosses as well.

Enforcers on the other hand are more of a defensive force. They deal the least amount of damage to the boss, but they also take the least amount of damage from the boss. Enforcers are made to absorb damage, but to do that, players need to keep the aggro going by attacking the boss in bursts - frequent attacks, and they need to keep healing. You will lose the aggro if someone else comes in and attacks the boss too many times consecutively, and you also lose the aggro if you are killed. Enforcers get the most contribution points by absorbing the damage from bosses. The best way to boss hunt with Enforcer is on a slow kill boss, because there wont be many players that attack the boss constantly and the enforcer could keep the aggro going easily. Still, enforcers are the hardest class to boss hunt with.

Heavy Weapons class is best used if there are multiple targets on the screen. More than one boss? You cant miss with Heavy Weapons class.

Best Boss Hunting Class Attacks

Not onto proper attacking. As we know, there are two attacks that you can chose from when attacking a boss. The first attack is always Normal attack and the second one is always Class Specific attack, as you can see in the pictures below.

Sniper/Assassin: When attacking as a Sniper or a Assassin, its recommended that you always use their respected class specific attacks. (Snipers "Scope" with +Damage and Assassins "Stab" with +Critical/Damage as shown above) even when you are attacking classes that you are weak against. Class Specific attack will always deal more damage and net you more points than normal attack will.

Heavy Weapons: When attacking as a Heavy, its recommended that you use your class specific attack ("Blow" with Multiple Strikes, as shown above) only when there is more than one boss on a specific phase. If there is only one boss, you should use your normal attack instead.

Enforcer: When attacking as an Enforcer, its recommended that you use your class specific attack ("Gun" with +Defense/Aggro, as shown above) on every boss type except on Assassins. When fighting against Assassins, Normal attacks will do more damage and give you more points than class specific one.
    Last edited by Max; 06-05-2013, 06:20 PM.

☭ Brotherhood and Unity☭

Check out my Ultimate Boss Guide!
    The most viewed thread in UWE forum
  • Max
    Retired Game Guru
    • Jan 2013

Ultimate Boss Guide - Important Info

Thresholds

The thing this thread is all about, Loot! Every boss drops Epics, Uncommons and Commons.The only ones worth discussing are Epic Drops of course. Every boss drops Epics depending on number of points you have earned while attacking it. 1 Epic Drop and 2 Epic Drops are 100% guaranteed on most of the bosses, when certain thresholds are reached, on the other hand 3 Epic Drops are never a 100% guaranteed. There is a great deal of luck involved.

Still, there are some limits that you should know. Let me give you an example. You can obtain 3 epics 95% of the time from Titan boss with 12.000 points. The percentage will be the same even if you have 50.000 points on that same boss. It can still drop only 2 epics, no matter the fact that you have 50k pts. More points does not increase your chances at getting 3 epics past certain thresholds. This is important to know because empire bosses should not be over-killed, you should leave the boss be after reaching the triple epic thresholds and let the other members get to that same triple epic threshold as well (of course if the timer is low, this does not apply).

Every epic drop has its own drop rate. We do not know the exact drop percentages (and I think we never will) but the math is simple. The more desirable an epic drop is, the lower the percentage of obtaining it is. Personally, I have done over 30 "The Mastermind" bosses with triple epic drops, and still haven't received my Joey Pepperoni LT. (that's what you'll get when bad luck is mixed with low drop rate)

The most epics one boss can drop is 3, plus the Sara parts, plus the Empire Drops, plus Recombinators. So, a boss that drops Sara's items can drop 3 epics plus a Sara item. Also, a boss can drop 3 epic items and also an Empire Drop and a Recombinator Drop. (I know that I'm explaining too much, but I want to clear things out)

Recombinator Drops, Empire Drops and Legendary Drops

Fusion and Recombinator Drops have arrived! If you want to read more on the subject, please visit Iceline's Fusion Guide where he explains everything that you need to know about Fusion. The new addition to the Fusion are Recombinators as boss drops. I will cover them all in the table below.

Recombinator Type Bosses that drop it
    Common Ghost Killer, Victor's Demolishers, Skull Soldier, Skull Elite
    Uncommon The Titan, The Master Mind, Skull King
    Rare Illuminati, Medellin Resurrection, Red Phoenix Clan
    Epic Doomsday, Dragon Core, Knights Templar
    With the new update, we have received new toys to play with. Empire Drops, that are needed for upgrading Empire HQ, can be obtained by fighting Skull King, Illuminati, RPC and Medellin. Empire Drop is guaranteed after the 1 epic threshold limit. So in order to obtain 1 Empire Drop on top of other Epic drops, you'll need to reach a minimum of 1 epic limit threshold.

Empire Drop Boss that drops it
    Concrete Block Skull King, The Illuminati, Medellin Resurrection, Red Phoenix Clan, Dragon Core
    Steel Beam The Illuminati, Medellin Resurrection, Red Phoenix Clan, Dragon Core
    Legendary Drops are new weapons that are boosting some of Epic LT's abilities. Legendary Drops can be obtained by fighting Mastermind, Illuminati, RPC, Medellin, Doomsday and Knights Templar. Their drop rate is very low, so reaching 3 Epics Limit threshold should be a good way to obtain them.

Legendary Drop Type Stats/Ability Boss that drops it
    Enzo's law
    Handgun 22att/27def +10% def to Enzo The Illuminati
    Diablo's demon
    Handgun 27att/20def +10% att to Diablo Medellin Resurrection
    Mastermind's rook
    Rifle 15att/22def +10% def to Mastermind The Mastermind
    Sin's Phoenix Rifle
    Rifle 27att/20def +10% att to Sin Red Phoenix Clan
    Rasputin's Skull Heavy 34att/17def unknown Doomsday
    Dragon Fang * Melee 35att/25def +10% att to Dragonlord Dragon Core
    The Grail Gear 20att/28def unknown Knights Templar
    * Dragon Fang parts are dropped by Dragon Core boss, not the item itself. When all 4 items are acquired (Earth Sword, Wind Sword, Ice Sword and Fire Sword, Dragon Fang can be built in the Tech Lab.

Best Boss Hunting Lieutenants

I have listed every Lieutenant that can help you in your boss hunting. At the end of the day, maxed out high star lieutenants are more valuable than those with special boss specific abilities.

Boss damage +/- LTs:
    Duke
    Reaper
    Preacher
    Mortar
    Hector
    Lucas

Critical LT's:
    Dragon Lord
    Alpha
    Pain
    Blink
    Nightshade

Stamina LTs:
    King
    Mastermind

Boris
    Caine
    Hannibal
    Tony
    Joey Pepperoni
    Gretel
    Officer Mike
    Fang

Achievements

There are 150+ achievements in this game, however I'll cover only the boss hunting ones. If you want to unlock all this achievements faster, all you should do is get to the minimum contribution limit on each boss, and then collect when the boss is dead. The minimum contribution limit varies for diff bosses. The research of my empire-mates and myself however, shows that 1.000 to 1.500 points is enough for all the bosses except Medellin Resurrection and RPC. Those two need 3.000+ points to reach the minimum contribution limit.
    For the speed kills, from the info I have gathered so far, you should kill the boss within the first hour (this varies from boss to boss, but we'll need extensive research to make sure) and if you have only 1 boss point, the achievement will pop. However, if you want a 3* to appear in your "Create a Boss" section in the game, you should get at least to a 1 epic limit threshold.

Achievement Description Reward
    Alpha Killer Beat and Collect from "Alpha" 1 time +1FP
    Duke Killer Beat and Collect from "The Uncorrupted" 1 time +1FP
    Bone Breakers Killer Beat and Collect from "Bone Breakers" 1 time +1FP
    Victor Killer Beat and Collect from "Ghost Killer" 1 time +1FP
    Demolishers Killer Beat and Collect from "Victor's Demolishers" 1 time +1FP
    Frank Killer Beat and Collect from "The Titan" 1 time +1FP
    Mastermind Killer x3 Beat and Collect from "The Mastermind" 5, 10, 25 times +1FP, +2FP, +2SP
    Skull Soldier Killer x4 Beat and Collect from "Skull Soldier" 5, 10, 25, 50 times +1FP, +2FP, +2SP, +5FP
    Skull Elite Killer x4 Beat and Collect from "Skull Elite" 5, 10, 25, 50 times +1FP, +2FP, +2SP, +5FP
    Skull King Killer x4 Beat and Collect from "Skull King" 5, 10, 25, 50 times +1FP, +2FP, +2SP, +5FP
    Illuminati Killer x5 Beat and Collect from "Illuminati" 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 times +1FP, +2FP, +2SP, +5FP, +5SP
    Red Phoenix Clan Killer x5 Beat and Collect from "RPC" 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 times +1FP, +2FP, +2SP, +5FP, +5SP
    Medellin Killer x5 Beat and Collect from "Medellin Res." 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 times +1FP, +2FP, +2SP, +5FP, +5SP
    Dragon Core Killer x5 Beat and Collect from "Dragon Core" 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 times +1FP, +2FP, +2SP, +5FP, +5SP
    Doomsday Killer x5 Beat and Collect from "Doomsday" 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 times +1FP, +2FP, +2SP, +5FP, +5SP
    Knights Templar Killer x5 Beat and Collect from "Knights Templar" 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 times +1FP, +2FP, +2SP, +5FP, +5SP
    Alpha Speed Demon Achieve a 3-star speed kill on the "Alpha" boss fight +1SP
    Duke Speed Demon Achieve a 3-star speed kill on the "Uncorrupted" boss fight +2SP
    Victor Speed Demon Achieve a 3-star speed kill on the "Ghost Killer" boss fight +3SP
    Frank Speed Demon Achieve a 3-star speed kill on the "Titan" boss fight +4SP
    Mastermind Speed Demon Achieve a 3-star speed kill on the "Mastermind" boss fight +5SP
    Skull Soldier Speed Demon Achieve a 3-star speed kill on the "Skull Soldier" boss fight +5SP
    Skull Elite Speed Demon Achieve a 3-star speed kill on the "Skull Elite" boss fight +5SP
    Skull King Speed Demon Achieve a 3-star speed kill on the "Skull King" boss fight +5SP
    Illuminati Speed Demon Achieve a 3-star speed kill on the "Illuminati" boss fight +5SP
    Red Phoenix Clan Speed Demon Achieve a 3-star speed kill on the "Red Phoenix Clan" boss fight +5SP
    Medellin Speed Demon Achieve a 3-star speed kill on the "Medellin Resurrection" boss fight +5SP
    Doomsday Speed Demon Achieve a 3-star speed kill on the "Doomsday" boss fight +5SP
    Dragon Core Speed Demon Achieve a 3-star speed kill on the "Dragon Core of Sin" boss fight +5SP
    Knights Templar Speed Demon Achieve a 3-star speed kill on the "Knights Templar" boss fight +5SP
    Bone Breakers Speed Demon Achieve a 3-star speed kill on the "Bone Breakers" boss fight +5SP
    Demolishers Speed Demon Achieve a 3-star speed kill on the "Victor's Demolishers" boss fight +5SP
    Last edited by Max; 12-16-2013, 10:38 PM.

☭ Brotherhood and Unity☭

Comment

• Max
      Retired Game Guru
      • Jan 2013

Job Bosses - Alpha, The Uncorrupted, Bone Breakers, Ghost Killer, Victor's Demo.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alpha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alpha can be created once "Skull Boss" job in District 1: Slums is completed.
      For more info on districts please visit AshTray's "Districts in UE" guide.
      Players Allowed Boss Timer
      5 48 hours

1 Epic Threshold: n/a
      2 Epics Threshold: n/a
      3 Epics Threshold: n/a

Recommended classes:
      Phase 1
      Any Class
      Overall: Any Class

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The Uncorrupted - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Uncorrupted can be created once "Corruption" job in District 2: Tracks is completed.
      10 72 hours

1 Epic Threshold: n/a
      2 Epics Threshold: n/a
      3 Epics Threshold: n/a

Recommended classes:
      Phase 1 Phase 2
      Any Class (Sniper) Any Class
      Overall: Any Class (Sniper)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bone Breakers - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bone Breakers can be created once "No More Talk" job in District 3: Midtown is completed.
      10 72 hours

1 Epic Threshold: 1,000 pts
      2 Epics Threshold: 2,000 pts
      3 Epics Threshold: 3,000 pts

Recommended classes:
      Phase 1 Phase 2
      Heavy Heavy
      Overall: Heavy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ghost Killer - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ghost Killer can be created once "Showdown with Victor" job in District 4: Meatpack is completed.
      15 72 hours

1 Epic Threshold: 1,000 pts
      2 Epics Threshold: 2,000 pts
      3 Epics Threshold: 3,500 pts

Recommended classes:
      Phase 1 Phase 2 Phase 3
      Sniper Sniper Heavy
      Overall: Sniper

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Victor's Demolishers - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Victor's Demolishers can be created once "Calling the Captain" job in District 5: Downtown is completed.
      15 72 hours

1 Epic Threshold: 3,000 pts
      2 Epics Threshold: 6,000 pts
      3 Epics Threshold: 12,000 pts

Recommended classes:
      Phase 1 Phase 2
      Heavy Assassin
      Last edited by Max; 12-18-2013, 03:48 AM.

☭ Brotherhood and Unity☭

Comment

• Max
        Retired Game Guru
        • Jan 2013

Job Bosses - The Titan, The Mastermind, Doomsday, Dragon Core, Knights Templar

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The Titan - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Titan can be created once "Frank's Last Stand" job in District 6: Westside is completed.
        15 72 hours

1 Epic Threshold: 3,000 pts
        2 Epics Threshold: 6,000 pts
        3 Epics Threshold: 12,000 pts

Recommended classes:
        Phase 1 Phase 2 Phase 3 Phase 4
        Sniper Heavy (Assassin, Enforcer) Sniper Enforcer

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The Mastermind - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Mastermind can be created once "Old Foes" job in District 7: Italy is completed.
        17 96 hours

1 Epic Threshold: 10,000 pts
        2 Epics Threshold: 18,000 pts
        3 Epics Threshold: 25,000 pts

Recommended classes:
        Phase 1 Phase 2
        Assassin (Heavy, Enforcer) Assassin
        Overall: Assassin

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Doomsday - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Doomsday can be created once "Traitors" job in District 8: Russia is completed.
        50 120 hours

1 Epic Threshold: 30,000 pts
        2 Epics Threshold: 50,000 pts
        3 Epics Threshold: 80,000 pts

Recommended classes:
        Phase 1 Phase 2 Phase 3
        Heavy (Enforcer) Sniper Assassin

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Dragon Core - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dragon Core of Sin can be created once "The Dragon Core" job in District 9: Hong Kong is completed.
        120 144 hours

1 Epic Threshold: 35,000 pts
        2 Epics Threshold: 65,000 pts
        3 Epics Threshold: 100,000 pts

Recommended classes:
        Phase 1 Phase 2 Phase 3 Phase 4 Phase 5
        Heavy (Assassin) Heavy (Sniper) Heavy (Sniper, Assassin) Enforcer Enforcer

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Knights Templar - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Knights Templar can be created once "Tempest" job in District 10: France is completed.
        130 120 hours

1 Epic Threshold: 40,000 pts
        2 Epics Threshold: 80,000 pts
        3 Epics Threshold: 120,000 pts
        Thresholds for this boss can vary a lot. Since our findings are very inconsistent, your help is appreciated.

Recommended classes:
        Heavy (Enforcer, Sniper) Heavy (Enforcer, Assassin) Assassin Enforcer
        Overall: Enforcer/Heavy
        Last edited by Max; 12-18-2013, 03:45 AM.

☭ Brotherhood and Unity☭

Comment

• Max
          Retired Game Guru
          • Jan 2013

Tech Lab Bosses - Skull 1, 2 and 3

----------------------------------------------------------- Skull Soldier -----------------------------------------------------------

Skull Soldier can be created once Skull Ring is built in the Tech Lab.
          Skull Ring ingredients can be obtained through gifting.
          50 96 hours

1 Epic Threshold: 6,000 pts
          2 Epics Threshold: 12,000 pts
          3 Epics Threshold: 18,000 pts

Recommended classes:
          Phase 1 Phase 2 Phase 3
          Sniper (Heavy, Enforcer) Sniper (Heavy, Enforcer) Assassin

------------------------------------------------------------ Skull Elite ------------------------------------------------------------

Skull Elite can be created once Skull Watch is built in the Tech Lab.
          Skull Watch ingredients can be obtained through gifting.
          60 96 hours

1 Epic Threshold: 12,000 pts
          2 Epics Threshold: 16,000 pts
          3 Epics Threshold: 23,000 pts

Recommended classes:
          Phase 1 Phase 2 Phase 3
          Sniper (Heavy, Enforcer) Heavy (Sniper, Enforcer) Assassin

------------------------------------------------------------- Skull King -------------------------------------------------------------

Skull King can be created once Skull Medallion is built in the Tech Lab.
          Skull Medallion ingredients can be obtained through gifting.
          75 120 hours

1 Epic Threshold: 20,000 pts
          2 Epics Threshold: 40,000 pts
          3 Epics Threshold: 60,000 pts

Recommended classes:
          Phase 1 Phase 2 Phase 3 Phase 4 Phase 5
          Heavy (Assassin) Heavy (Sniper, Enforcer) Heavy (Sniper, Enforcer) Heavy (Sniper, Enforcer) Assassin
          Last edited by Max; 09-20-2013, 03:21 AM.

☭ Brotherhood and Unity☭

Comment

• Max
            Retired Game Guru
            • Jan 2013

Tech Lab Bosses - The Illuminati, RPC, and The Medellin Resurrection

---------------------------------------------------------- The Illuminati ----------------------------------------------------------

The Illuminati can be created once Stolen Painting is built in the Tech Lab.
            Stolen Painting ingredients can be obtained through gifting.
            90 144 hours

1 Epic Threshold: 15,000 pts
            2 Epics Threshold: 30,000 pts
            3 Epics Threshold: 55,000 pts

Recommended classes:
            Phase 1 Phase 2 Phase 3 Phase 4 Phase 5 Phase 6
            Sniper Enforcer Heavy Enforcer Assassin (Heavy, Sniper) Assassin

--------------------------------------------------------- Red Phoenix Clan ---------------------------------------------------------

Red Phoenix Clan can be created once Stolen Diamond is built in the Tech Lab.
            Stolen Diamond ingredients can be obtained through gifting.
            110 144 hours

3 Epics Threshold: 85,000 pts

Recommended classes:
            Enforcer Heavy (Assassin) Sniper Enforcer
            Overall: Enforcer

---------------------------------------------------- The Medellin Resurrection ----------------------------------------------------

The Medellin Resurrection can be created once Ancient Statue is built in the Tech Lab.
            Ancient Statue ingredients can be obtained through gifting.
            100 144 hours

3 Epics Threshold: 85,000 pts

Recommended classes:
            Heavy (Enforcer) Heavy (Sniper) Assassin Sniper
            Last edited by Max; 09-20-2013, 03:23 AM.

☭ Brotherhood and Unity☭

Comment

• Max
              Retired Game Guru
              • Jan 2013

Reserved post

IF WE WORK TOGETHER, THIS GUIDE WILL BE MORE PRECISE AND MORE HELPFUL

This post is reserved for future use.
              Last edited by Max; 09-20-2013, 02:45 AM.

☭ Brotherhood and Unity☭

Comment

• Zion
                Brawler
                • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Max View Post
                Thanks on your support guys! The guide is nearly finished. The hard work is done, all the phases of all the boss fights are added. Next is the info on thresholds and boss strategies and its done. Few days tops.
                Thanks Max ! that's an awesome post. Very helpful when it comes to decide which class to chose on a particular boss.
                Last edited by Max; 09-08-2013, 04:08 PM.
                Zion - EmpireShadows
                -0AF52D-

Comment

• Max
                  Retired Game Guru
                  • Jan 2013

Re: Ultimate Boss Guide!

The guide is almost finished! I'll be writing more info in the following days, and I hope by the start of the next week it will be done. Feel free to comment and give me some feedback!

☭ Brotherhood and Unity☭

Comment

• | BOSS YUEN |
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2013

This is FANTASTIC. Really, really great work, Max. Definitely has my vote for it to be stickied.

Comment

• Zion
                      Brawler
                      • Nov 2012

I have to say it again, it's a great post ! Thanks a lot Max, it contains all the informations needed to hunt in UWE !
                      Zion - EmpireShadows
                      -0AF52D-

Comment

• Ak78
                        Goon
                        • Apr 2013

This is very good info. Simple and clear. Thanks!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Freddy
                          Goon
                          • Jan 2013

Great work Max! Bookmarked the page
                          Feel free to add me 6E7882

Comment

• Anshin
                            Consigliere
                            • Jan 2013

Great job, *Max*. 5 stars in my book.

Comment

• TonKa
                              Underboss
                              • Jan 2013

"THIS IS THE BEST" Boss guide yet Great Work -MAX-

Thanks for putting so much time in for us @ UWE.
                              sigpic
                              # VJ please stop quoting every comment, TonKa*"

Comment

Working...
                              X