• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LLL
    Brawler
    • Jun 2015

More loadouts

Can we please have few more loadouts?

I already have nice LTs that I'm not using because it takes too much time to swap.
    So, why bothering to get more LTs when I'm using the same old ones?! To use more LTs, we need more loadouts.

Thanks!
  • Bungboy
    Hitman
    • Aug 2013

Re: More loadouts

I'd like more loadouts, and I also think seating LTs needs a rework in general. Perhaps it's time to introduce a 6th seat?

Comment

• UWE_Duke
      Developer
      • Jul 2016

That would be happen.

Comment

• Xcali1985
        Head Boss
        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
        That would be happen.
        6th seat or load outs? Both?

6th seat would be a game changer.

Comment

• Godric
          Lieutenant
          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
          6th seat would be a game changer.
          If we get a 6th seat I’m going to regret fusing my high star Scorpion and Chastity!

Also more load outs are available but you have to level up a specified amount of LTs to level 20 I believe.
          sigpic
          Signature by: MageFX

Comment

• Ramaria2
            Soldier
            • Nov 2014

I could use at least 3 more loadouts.
            Need: 1 jobs/pre eve, 1 pvp, 1 bosses, 1 eve attack, 1 eve def, 1 eve demo, 1 more eve for when Ace gets health low and 1 for alternative seating. How many is that? 8. And we have 5. So 3 more. I know its lazy of me, I could just switch and I do from time to time but since its under consideration I'm gonna take the opportunity to ask

Comment

• Quaranj
              Boss
              • May 2015

Originally posted by Godric View Post
              If we get a 6th seat I’m going to regret fusing my high star Scorpion and Chastity!

Also more load outs are available but you have to level up a specified amount of LTs to level 20 I believe.
              There are 5 circle loadouts available now if you unlocked them. Believe it or not, some of us have all 5 and still juggle LTs!

I have 135 unique and some utility ones just require use and removal. I'm juggling a Nautica into my job circle and boss circle for the event, and I've trashed another circle for Isis and Brainiac which I will set back after the event.

It looks like they have room for 2-3 more on the LT screen before hitting the insignia icon and stats folder.

Comment

• Quaranj
                Boss
                • May 2015

Originally posted by Ramaria2 View Post
                I could use at least 3 more loadouts.
                Need: 1 jobs/pre eve, 1 pvp, 1 bosses, 1 eve attack, 1 eve def, 1 eve demo, 1 more eve for when Ace gets health low and 1 for alternative seating. How many is that? 8. And we have 5. So 3 more. I know its lazy of me, I could just switch and I do from time to time but since its under consideration I'm gonna take the opportunity to ask
                I have 1) EvE Defense 2) EvE Attack 3) Jobs 4) EvE Health 5) Bosses.

My EvE attack doubles as my PvP but it is less than ideal. It would be nice to have a "utility" circle too for Victoria Vanderbilt and others that are temporary swap ins (though I like the idea of these being situated in an "Office" where their abilities work but their stats have no impact on your active circle), another for alternative seating or experimentation would be welcomed as well.

So to put it out there, we're wanting 8 with the current number of available LTs unless some other method is in the works to keep us from having to micromanage our existing circles to swap in abilities.

Comment

• alpha6776
                  Goon
                  • Nov 2015

8 loadout slots would be awesome...changing loadouts is the bane of my existence when healing/pvp’ing/bossing ...currently using: (1) Health (pre-eve); (2) Offensive Bullrush to build armor; (3) Offensive Health Steal (Scythe); (4) Defensive Eve Setup; (5) Ace / Token Regen setup for Eve...One for PVP; One for Bosses; and another for EvE would be awesome...

As to a Sixth seat...absolutely necessary as I am literally out of seats and new Lts just complicates things... once again Dev comments on Defusioner thread started in “To the Devsâ€‌ forum would be appreciated...

Very truly yours,
                  ⚡️Alpha⚡️

Comment

• Xcali1985
                    Head Boss
                    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by alpha6776 View Post
                    8 loadout slots would be awesome...changing loadouts is the bane of my existence when healing/pvp’ing/bossing ...currently using: (1) Health (pre-eve); (2) Offensive Bullrush to build armor; (3) Offensive Health Steal (Scythe); (4) Defensive Eve Setup; (5) Ace / Token Regen setup for Eve...One for PVP; One for Bosses; and another for EvE would be awesome...

As to a Sixth seat...absolutely necessary as I am literally out of seats and new Lts just complicates things... once again Dev comments on Defusioner thread started in “To the Devsâ€‌ forum would be appreciated...

Very truly yours,
                    ⚡️Alpha⚡️
                    In addition the amount of no clone LTs have changed things Vice, viper, envy could use the extra seat for a clonable Power.

I have health, pvp/boss(would like separate for obvious reasons), jobs, idle, eve(atk).

Really would like.

Health
                    Idle
                    Jobs
                    Boss
                    PVP
                    EVE (atk)
                    EVE (def)
                    Events ( for example ISIS, Brainiac, etc) can even only be available during events I don’t care.

Comment

• LLL
                      Brawler
                      • Jun 2015

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
                      That would be happen.
                      Thank you!!!

Comment

• mr_teflon
                        Lieutenant
                        • May 2014

what I'd like is the ability to have another loadout with the same Lts in it but different insignias in them, would be cool.

Comment

• Ramaria2
                          Soldier
                          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by mr_teflon View Post
                          what I'd like is the ability to have another loadout with the same Lts in it but different insignias in them, would be cool.
                          This

But could it be done? Sounds difficult. I dont know shit about programing though. Might be possible. A great idea

Comment

• LLL
                            Brawler
                            • Jun 2015

Only one additional loadout?...

Comment

• GQuest
                              Soldier
                              • Jun 2015

Originally posted by LLL View Post
                              Only one additional loadout?...
                              Duke, 25 unique sidekicks to unlock is a little extreme when you only have 32 available. That means you would have to have all rare, all uncommon, all common plus 1 epic just to unlock! I have done 50 hunts and only have 1 epic and 2 rare so I will never get this loadout unlocked for years!

Comment

Working...
                              X