Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    LiveOps team will do that soon.
    Got him now, thanks!

Comment

• Ahab
      Lackey
      • Aug 2013

Re: New Black Market LT: Ki infomations

This is gonna be reported eventually so I thought I'd give you guys a head start on patching it: the new LT doesn't give .1% damage mitigation with each of those items, it gives around 8%. I currently have 83.7% damage mitigation lol. Might want to fix before next war or some people will be very upset.
      Last edited by Ahab; 07-06-2017, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• tambunan
        Enforcer
        • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Ahab View Post
        This is gonna be reported eventually so I thought I'd give you guys a head start on patching it: the new LT doesn't give .1% damage mitigation with each of those items, it gives around 8%. I currently have 83.7% damage mitigation lol. Might want to fix before next war or some people will be very upset.
        I thought it was display issue too lol, that mitigation he gives way too cruel.

Comment

• Cnotes
          Lackey
          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Ahab View Post
          I noticed that too. I like that extra damage mitigation though, super Titans! The LT us defenders are looking for! lol

Comment

• Bungboy
            Hitman
            • Aug 2013

Okay I just tested seating my 1* Ki with Viper for like 30 min while I was afk from war and switched to my hitting loadout and unfortunately, you lose the armor shield the moment you unseat Ki. Tbh it does make sense from a balance perspective but he's not really gonna be as useful as we hoped and since he's an Uncommon it's very hard to justify replacing an epic with him unless you're a pretty weak account. Would've been nice to have been able to seat him in between token regens for the armor boost and switch back to the regular loadout when ready to hit. That's kind of how I was hoping he would work.

Comment

• Xcali1985
              Head Boss
              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Babaju2 View Post
              Okay I just tested seating my 1* Ki with Viper for like 30 min while I was afk from war and switched to my hitting loadout and unfortunately, you lose the armor shield the moment you unseat Ki. Tbh it does make sense from a balance perspective but he's not really gonna be as useful as we hoped and since he's an Uncommon it's very hard to justify replacing an epic with him unless you're a pretty weak account. Would've been nice to have been able to seat him in between token regens for the armor boost and switch back to the regular loadout when ready to hit. That's kind of how I was hoping he would work.
              You lose ALL your shield when you switch.

Comment

• Bungboy
                Hitman
                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
                You lose ALL your shield when you switch.
                Really? I didn't experience that. When I join war I always start with 350 armor. Then I had Ki seated for like 30 min and gained 120 or 130 armor, so I had 470 or 480 armor. When I unseated him I went from 470-480 back down to 350. So I just lost the armor that I gained from having Ki seated.

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                  Developer
                  • Jul 2016

Try to make interaction with server(attack sb or use skills on yourself) before switch loadout , your armor should be saved. Trying to fix this on server side.

Comment

• Bungboy
                    Hitman
                    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
                    Try to make interaction with server(attack sb or use skills on yourself) before switch loadout , your armor should be saved. Trying to fix this on server side.
                    Ah okay. I'm very glad to hear it's actually not intended to work this way. I have also experienced a similar issue with Trix in the past. If her ability procs and she heals me, and then I unseat her, I immediately lose the health that she healed me for.

Comment

• Quaranj
                      Boss
                      • May 2015

Ah okay. I'm very glad to hear it's actually not intended to work this way. I have also experienced a similar issue with Trix in the past. If her ability procs and she heals me, and then I unseat her, I immediately lose the health that she healed me for.
                      That's likely not intentional either. I only had her seated in a circle for a short time. Her proc rate wasn't enough, but I did see it and lose it when switching. Wasn't sure if it was a hit not displaying in the log at the time though.

Comment

• fbc765
                        Enforcer
                        • Aug 2016

Originally posted by ahab View Post
                        this is gonna be reported eventually so i thought i'd give you guys a head start on patching it: The new lt doesn't give .1% damage mitigation with each of those items, it gives around 8%. I currently have 83.7% damage mitigation lol. Might want to fix before next war or some people will be very upset.
                        sshhhh :-)

Comment

• Newwo
                          Thug
                          • Feb 2015

same with Gunslinger - you lose timer bonus, when unseat him.
                          Similsr glitches with gunner and gunner&envy. I dont think they working as intended)))

Comment

• fbc765
                            Enforcer
                            • Aug 2016

Originally posted by newwo View Post
                            same with gunslinger - you lose timer bonus, when unseat him.
                            Similsr glitches with gunner and gunner&envy. I dont think they working as intended)))
                            with gunner or gunner&envy i can say it works fine, been usinf the pair everday for years when not playing and i always get correct amount when i log in for my daily log in, average around 40+

Comment

• NerV
                              Thug
                              • Oct 2013

So... stud or dud?

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
                                Consigliere
                                • Aug 2013

Is it just me or are all of the other ghosts out there salivating at the chance of using piercing shot against all of these opponents with minimal shields?

Comment

Working...
                                X