Property to increase sidekick stats

Property to increase sidekick properties
    1000x yes! Properties!

Comment

• Quaranj
      Boss
      • May 2015

Re: Content Suggestion Thread 3

Grinding out the 500 allies can be daunting. Even if you're willing to pay for them with in-game-cash it can be a very lengthy ordeal.

Since they populate in lists of 10, could an "Add all" button be implemented to reduce the number of clicks? Perhaps a refresh button there too to populate the next 10 without having to menu out and back in?

Comment

• Metalstorm
        Brawler
        • Nov 2013

I haven’t seen this suggested anywhere else but I think adding a seperate sandbox mode would be super fun.

Players would have access to all LTs and would be able to set their stars at anywhere from 1 to 9. Energy and stamina would be unlimited but nothing (xp, sp or fp) could be gained as for fairness sake it would need to be an entirely seperate game mode from the game proper

It would effectively eliminate a common player grievance in that players would no longer have to make substantial financial investments to see how X lieutenant would fit into their lineup, for instance

If players get used to playing around with high starred LTs in sandbox mode it would likely lead to an increase in crates bought in the game proper. For instance, if I could physically see how adding a 5* overkill to my team would affect my stats I will probably be much more likely to want to make the investment to star it up.

It could also be used to help balance new powers and it wouldn’t even matter if they were unbalanced because there’s no consequence to the real game.

When creating new powers, they could first be released into the sandbox to let us tinker with and discover how it interacts with other LTs etc which could help with balancing and bug detection/fixing.

I have a ton of ideas for things that could be done in a sandbox game mode, much more than could be listed in one post but I think it has a huge amount of potential if introduced as a new game mode.

Comment

• Havok
          Goon
          • Feb 2017

I would like to see something like an 'Empty Flask' Drop similar to the stat converters, 3/day where you can fill each of them with like 100 stamina or 200 energy (Or possibly fill them with straight XP)

Comment

• Irish
            Brawler
            • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Irish View Post
            I was thinking about the partial energy/stamina refills etc and i think maybe an item could be created as a stackable reward that just gives straight xp. So right now there are bullets, which sort of do this except they are only usable on legendary bosses. Im thinking something along the lines of 250xp, 500xp, 1k xp. Maybe in bronze, silver, gold. Earnable but not purchasable. Something that could be saved and stacked for events to help bridge leveling gaps. I think they should be usable at anytime but sort of like refills are better utilized during events.
            Another idea is a fillable item, that everyone just gets, (or buys) that you can bank xp in so like i can trade in 10 stamina for 5 xp (sacrificing immediate growth for future utility) 20 energy for 5 xp. This item would be "filled" at 1k xp and the xp could be used at any time.
            I think this alternative would help people spend more time playing in events because sometimes people stop because there isnt a good way to continue playing without using a refill that will be mostly wasted. I sometimes will play for hours in the event until i get to the point where i am out of bullets and need 500 xp to level. I just stop and wait for the next day when i can level from my natural regenerating stamina/energy. This solves that issue because even if you used all your saved xp, you could refill your stamina/energy, use what you need to almost level, use the remaining to fill up some of your xp saver and then level. Really i dont see any downside to this as people can now continue playing without feeling like they need to stop due to waste, we play more which generates money to keep the game going, and the frustration of wasted energy or stamina goes away. Win win win. Any thoughts?
            Originally posted by Havok View Post
            I would like to see something like an 'Empty Flask' Drop similar to the stat converters, 3/day where you can fill each of them with like 100 stamina or 200 energy (Or possibly fill them with straight XP)
            That flask idea is in there. I think its a great idea

Comment

• Cthulu
              Retired Game Guru
              • Dec 2014

Make the unique LT gear buildable in the tech lab.

I'd love to be able to build the black market LT items, things like Big Bertha, or event LT gear that I will never drop in a million years.

I'm not saying they have to be easy but I still want them.
              Come join us
              on the official
              Underworld Empire Discord Server
              https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Quaranj
                Boss
                • May 2015

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
                Make the unique LT gear buildable in the tech lab.

I'd love to be able to build the black market LT items, things like Big Bertha, or event LT gear that I will never drop in a million years.

I'm not saying they have to be easy but I still want them.
                Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

Comment

• JPitalia
                  Goon
                  • Mar 2017

Not sure if already posted but what about Empire Jobs? Some way to coordinate a heist with other empire members so you get better rewards.

For example, the heist could be to rob a bank. You need different classes to finish it. Heavy to blow the safe. Sniper to pick off cops. Assassin to sneak in. Enforcer to guard the entrance and stop other squads stealing your loot.

Of course you can complete by yourself but if you team up with empire members the chance of success and the reward should be greater. Drops could be equipment, cash, shards.

Comment

• Havok
                    Goon
                    • Feb 2017

It's probably been mentioned a lot but more achievements would be nice such as: EVE building/player damage, # of Lts, 2nd tier class levels, other tech lab item builds, sidekicks and maybe some extra miscellaneous ones. You could even add in weekly/monthly achievements with different rewards like: FP, SP, refills, crate shards and scratchers.
                    Last edited by Havok; 11-25-2017, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Quaranj
                      Boss
                      • May 2015

I was scrolling through my tech lab today to see which items are one step closer to completion due to a surplus of blueprint drops from the event. Whilest doing so I found the process rather tedius as far as selecting an item, viewing it, returning back to the main lab screen, compressing the ready to build section, scrolling back down and expanding the section I was in, and clicking on the next item in line.

For ease of navigation would it be possible to implement a swipe system here to go to the next item much the way a selected item on the inventory page works?

Comment

• Xcali1985
                        Head Boss
                        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                        I was scrolling through my tech lab today to see which items are one step closer to completion due to a surplus of blueprint drops from the event. Whilest doing so I found the process rather tedius as far as selecting an item, viewing it, returning back to the main lab screen, compressing the ready to build section, scrolling back down and expanding the section I was in, and clicking on the next item in line.

For ease of navigation would it be possible to implement a swipe system here to go to the next item much the way a selected item on the inventory page works?
                        In addition the item information should be an overlay so that you can close it and continue where you left off like the bank overlay.

Comment

• Quaranj
                          Boss
                          • May 2015

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
                          In addition the item information should be an overlay so that you can close it and continue where you left off like the bank overlay.
                          Yes! That would be best!

Comment

• Cthulu
                            Retired Game Guru
                            • Dec 2014

A continuity fix. The stories and jobs and bios are spread across a variety of companies and developer groups, it would be nice to make some minor adjustments to make it into a credible over-arching plot that the characters fit into.

We could shoehorn the sidekicks in as well?
                            Come join us
                            on the official

Comment

• Cthulu
                              Retired Game Guru
                              • Dec 2014

Credit to bojack34 (Discord)

Make it possible to create a permanent passport to the legend bosses. The original suggestion was a number of passports converted into the pass, it could be phones/passports/etc. but that idea is a very good one.

I’ll selfishly suggest using excess phones in a tech lab conversion, put those things to a good use.
                              Come join us
                              on the official

Comment

• Kranksta
                                Lackey
                                • Dec 2017

I really think doing jobs could have an easier way. When trying to master, I have to wait at least 5-10 seconds before it loads to do the job once. Even with full 4G service, also when on 100mbs NBN WI-FI.

Maybe you could make a button to do it 5 or 10 times?

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
                                Use this thread for your content suggestions.

From the Content Suggestion Thread 2:http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...stion-Thread-2

Still on the table
                                • Not being allowed to attack allies
                                • Tokens-used counter in wars by empires
                                • Protecting lower levels from farming/upper levels
                                • End of season rewards for EvE/PvP
                                • Individual EvE stats and goals/achievements
                                • Different types of events
                                • Access to the specialized LT gear (non-tech lab gear anyways)
                                • Paying respect to health faction
                                • Perks to a team winning an empire war too quickly for normal cc rewards etc.
                                • Market or trading system
                                • Improved gifting system
                                • Improved drop rates for bosses
                                • That last warehouse

Implemented
                                • New executions
                                • New bosses
                                • New buildings
                                • Making old black market LTs available and their gear (we need more of these releases)
                                • Updated achievements, gifts, ranks, properties, class skills, tech lab items
                                • Lieutenant loadouts, and then more released
                                • Repeated events
                                • PvP rennovation
                                • Attack/defense/stat pulldown and stats folder
                                • Changes to how health influences gameplay (making it more of an asset not a liability)
                                • Changes to daily rewards
                                • More detail added to war log
                                • Improved empire activity tracking including the red-yellow-green-blue system
                                • Allowing visible call marks (for attackers and demo)
                                • Improved LT selection page
                                • A way to remove multiple allies at once
                                • Daily goals
                                • Notification when losing cash in PvP (i.e. evidence of Hotwire)
                                • Notifications in empire chat of donations, special charging
                                • Email verification for account safety
                                • Shortened account switching cooldown
                                • Bank all option
                                • Renovated empire donation process
                                • Increased number of leveling promos
                                • Faster way to combine LTs
                                • Double progress promo (we need a lot more of these)
                                • Secret areas released (still need some more)
                                • An execution that gives a chance to drop alloy
                                • Insignias
                                • Chempacks
                                • Crate shards
                                • Mysterious tokens and faction weapons
                                • More available achievements
                                • Swapping attack and defense stats
                                • Boss filter
                                • Updated experience for new accounts including eve training
                                • Silver and gold job areas
                                • Mini-events/Heists

Comment

Working...
                                X