Re: Battle Royale: Lethal Virus

It's 5 minute tokens...

Comment

• Bungboy
      Hitman
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by gunn123 View Post
      I was excited for this event until I did the math. You generate 20 tokens/hour. 480/day. That's 4800 over the course of the event. If you get up every 4.5 hours and don't waste a single token, and win every single battle, that's 14,400 casings. Leaving you 10,600 casings short of the lt. in order to get those casings you need an additional 3534 tokens. At the 30 tokens for 10 fp purchase. That would cost 1,178 fp to get the event lt. again, that is assuming you don't waste a single token or lose a single battle. That number is absolutely ridiculous and honestly just makes me want to quit the game.
      You're plain wrong. It's nowhere near that expensive to get the event LT. You're looking at "only" the casings number. Consider the casing rewards as only bonuses, like how MMB has bullets that give bonus rewards. The main reward you get from battle royale is your ranking reward. Top 1500 gets epic crate, and anyone in the top 1000 will get at least one copy of the event LT.

Top 1000 doesn't need anywhere close to 25k bullets. If you play really smart (hit people who are higher rank than you who are low health) and grind hard, you could get the event LT for very cheap or possibly even for free if you're strong enough and seat dodge % LTs.

Hell Sonata battle royale in January, I spent maybe $60 on getting 15k casings and got Enzo, Midas, and Reaper.

Yes I agree though that not being able to sleep is ridiculous. Even with 5 minute timers, if you want to use your tokens you have to have abnormal sleep patterns and also find chances to dump tokens while you're at work.They really need to give us the option to spend 20-30 FP to increase the token cap to 120, and another 20-30 FP to increase it to 150. Many people would do it.
      Last edited by Bungboy; 08-15-2017, 05:08 AM.

Comment

• binary
        Lackey
        • Sep 2016

I hear you on this one, us Europeans are always unflavoured on this kind of event

Comment

• Newwo
          Thug
          • Feb 2015

1 active or 80... no matter unless your empire has no big spenders - max you'll get 1+2+3 scratches or 1 scratch and 2 refills. xDDD.

Last arena had 12hrs time shift between start/finish and daily reward time to get 10 dailies in 10 days event . now announced same time, so only 9 rewards. Is that right or usual mistake in banner?

Comment

• gunn123
            Lackey
            • Apr 2014

Oversight on my previous post. 12 tokens/hour, not 20. That means you would need over 1800 fp to get the lt by participation award. That's over $250. I'm not here to complain. I'm really not. But why even put in a reward that is so far out of reach? You have to know that 99% of your player base cannot/will not spend that much on one event. Why alienate us? Why not make it more attainable? I'd spend $50-$100 on the event if that was enough, but what you're asking is so much that now I won't spend at all. What's the point? I am really hoping that figure was maybe just an oversight and there's something you can do to make it right.

Comment

• socool
              Goon
              • May 2014

Originally posted by gunn123 View Post
              Oversight on my previous post. 12 tokens/hour, not 20. That means you would need over 1800 fp to get the lt by participation award. That's over $250. I'm not here to complain. I'm really not. But why even put in a reward that is so far out of reach? You have to know that 99% of your player base cannot/will not spend that much on one event. Why alienate us? Why not make it more attainable? I'd spend $50-$100 on the event if that was enough, but what you're asking is so much that now I won't spend at all. What's the point? I am really hoping that figure was maybe just an oversight and there's something you can do to make it right.
              You can also get a piece of this LT for holding rank 7 at the end of the event. Well ,an event is supposed to be a competition, not simply a limited time goal that everyone use the same amount of works/FPs to obtain. Obtaining rank 7, in a smart way, will cost around $100, even less.

Comment

• socool
                Goon
                • May 2014

Originally posted by binary View Post
                I hear you on this one, us Europeans are always unflavoured on this kind of event
                Welcome to 2017 . Us Asians and Aussie have been staying awake until 2 AM/ 5 AM respectively since the game released .

Comment

• Ramaria2
                  Soldier
                  • Nov 2014

Originally posted by socool View Post
                  You can also get a piece of this LT for holding rank 7 at the end of the event. Well ,an event is supposed to be a competition, not simply a limited time goal that everyone use the same amount of works/FPs to obtain. Obtaining rank 7, in a smart way, will cost around $100, even less.
                  U cant get the lt from rank 7 anymore. U used to be able to. But not anymore. Gaea changed that.

But u can get it from being top 1000 (and top 1000 is around rank 7).

But for those who cant squeeze into that thin bracket, for those its a really expensive story.

However I'm glad that its possible.

And maybe just maybe u can get quite far up in rank from spending a smaller amount then the cost for 25000 casings.

I was considering it for my newest mini, to spend the 25000. But its far too expensive for that.

Looks like my well established accounts would be more economic to put a few refills in and go for top 1000.

So I agree. A lot of players are excluded from the event epic due to economic.

Maybe a solution would be to be able to use saved refills. I understand that it might give Gaea less profit. But maybe it doesnt have to. Maybe players would use the refills and then buy fp because the goal is in reach.

to balance the game maybe a refill would have to give less tokens then a straight purchase.

Comment

• ru'de
                    Goon
                    • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Ramaria2 View Post
                    U cant get the lt from rank 7 anymore. U used to be able to. But not anymore. Gaea changed that.
                    people are still confused with Rank 7 and Top 1000.
                    If you are between Top 300 to Top 1000, then you get Rank 7.
                    So, basically Top 1000 or Rank 7 will get you an event Lt.

Comment

• mod.s
                      Lackey
                      • Aug 2017

Event LT: Z-Virus
                      1* Between the player's Attack and Defense, increase the higher by 3.5% [no clone]
                      2* Between the player's Attack and Defense, increase the higher by 4% [no clone]
                      3* Between the player's Attack and Defense, increase the higher by 4.5% [no clone]
                      4* Between the player's Attack and Defense, increase the higher by 5.5% [no clone]
                      5* Between the player's Attack and Defense, increase the higher by 6.75% [no clone]
                      6* Between the player's Attack and Defense, increase the higher by 8.5% [no clone]
                      7* Between the player's Attack and Defense, increase the higher by 10.5% [no clone]
                      8* Between the player's Attack and Defense, increase the higher by 12.5% [no clone]
                      9* Between the player's Attack and Defense, increase the higher by 15% [no clone]

Dear Duke,
                      Can we have a confirmation that the new lt states won't change in the middle of the event like usual, before we spend 300$ on it.
                      Regards.

Comment

• Newwo
                        Thug
                        • Feb 2015

No one complains of her power, so i think no reason to change power. )))

Comment

• CHFIII
                          Enforcer
                          • Apr 2015

Some things that would make it much better next time:

1. Let us pick a default execution method. With X's getting stolen so frequently you almost have to use the top row.

2. On refills give an option of refill 30 or refill 90. The executions are rigged - at least 50% of the time the target just 'happens' to get to x right when you get to zero so you have to buy the refill. I don't mind buying the refill but it pisses me off when I refill and the guy is in the hospital. Either let us get sufficient ammo or 'lock' a target when they are being engaged so you don't waste 50 tokens then lose the x

Note that the two options above would speed things up. Speeding things up is a win for you because it means we are spending faster. Like say for example instead of doubling and quadrupling the taps needs for silver and gold jobs you just made the energy cost 2-3-4 times greater. We're gonna do it either way so may as well collect the cash quickly and save us from everyones least favorite issue - the tedium of tapping 400 times for a result.
                          Last edited by UWE_Duke; 08-16-2017, 02:05 AM.

Comment

• Mist
                            Retired Game Guru
                            • Jan 2013

I Love the idea of auto x. Will Save a lot of missed points imo.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ogre180
                              Lieutenant
                              • Aug 2013

SO what are the chances of getting a small, medium or large promo of some sort thrown our way during this 10 day event. I'm debating buying some favor points, push me over the edge *wink wink*

Comment

• 00Zeus
                                Lackey
                                • Jan 2017

Is there any way to implement a refresh button into this event? Or better yet generate the opponent list biased more to the toons strength than the badge rank?

My mini is having a very hard time scoring any wins after I hit BR 5-6 because the only people in my feed are 1000-2000 levels above me. I understand that I won't be winning against them but please generate some options in a lower rank. Better to at least get some points then to drop all my tokens on losses. I can't be the only one that feels this is very hindering to small toons, it also means that there is no point spending on a small toon as you will be spending 10fp on 30 bullet casings (1per loss) as soon as your rank exceeds your strength. This will be more and more evident as the event proceeds, with all high levels taking up most of BR 5-8, and anyone else left hitting losses.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X