• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maverickâ„¢
    Lackey
    • May 2015

Copy paste

Duke any chance we can do away with the copy and paste option in WC.... 3 or 4 people sit for hours and just copy and paste in wc.... I have no issues with people trying to recruit new members but copy paste cop ypaste copy paste is getting a bit out of hand bud

Cheers
    Mav
  • KOFOLA
    Soldier
    • Jul 2014

Re: Copy paste

It's why there are private chat rooms

Comment

• Maverickâ„¢
      Lackey
      • May 2015

It wasn't that bad when you had to buy chat tokens was still pretty bad but now it's no cost to them it's really out of had if I could post the video from earlier it's ridiculous. Private chat rooms are just as bad once they find them it copy paste all the time... like I said no issues with people recruiting it's important for the empire to get new members but let world chat be for chatting imo

Comment

• Cthulu
        Retired Game Guru
        • Dec 2014

Maybe a separate area for recruitment posting?
        Come join us
        on the official
        Underworld Empire Discord Server
        https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
          Brawler
          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Maverick™ View Post
          It wasn't that bad when you had to buy chat tokens was still pretty bad but now it's no cost to them it's really out of had if I could post the video from earlier it's ridiculous. Private chat rooms are just as bad once they find them it copy paste all the time... like I said no issues with people recruiting it's important for the empire to get new members but let world chat be for chatting imo
          Haha yeah right. World chat is for bigs from top alliances to talk crap to smaller toons, then farm then and everybody else who is smaller than them, for saying anything back.

Comment

• Quaranj
            Boss
            • May 2015

Originally posted by NutzOfDeez View Post
            Haha yeah right. World chat is for bigs from top alliances to talk crap to smaller toons, then farm then and everybody else who is smaller than them, for saying anything back.
            In my experience. It starts the other way around. Small toons talk big to bigger ones, then wonder why they are being farmed. I see a couple hits in WC every so often from the usual suspects, but nothing major and I have chatted/recruited in there for hours on weekends.

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
              Brawler
              • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
              In my experience. It starts the other way around. Small toons talk big to bigger ones, then wonder why they are being farmed. I see a couple hits in WC every so often from the usual suspects, but nothing major and I have chatted/recruited in there for hours on weekends.
              I talked in there on my level 500 a while back, started getting farmed, then was told "don't talk in WC if you're weak". No talking big or anything. Doesn't bother me since I don't mind getting hit or about W/L record, but that's been my experience with that community.

Now I just chat watch if I am bored, and sit back laughing at all the stupid crap that is said in WC.

Comment

• Blade3
                Lackey
                • Jan 2015

copy past should be nice for ally code.. sometimes we have an ally code and you need to remember until to push into the right way.

Comment

• Irish
                  Brawler
                  • Apr 2016

Yep i agree that WC basically is a bunch of bullys. If you are small and talk or try and recruit youll start getting hit by people way above your pay grade. Makes em feel tough or something. Ive seen it happen literally hundreds of times. I dont know if its the same people doing it or not but i conpletely ignore WC now because its usually a bunch of mouth breathing bullys.

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
                    Brawler
                    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Irish View Post
                    Yep i agree that WC basically is a bunch of bullys. If you are small and talk or try and recruit youll start getting hit by people way above your pay grade. Makes em feel tough or something. Ive seen it happen literally hundreds of times. I dont know if its the same people doing it or not but i conpletely ignore WC now because its usually a bunch of mouth breathing bullys.
                    I remember posting my code in WC a while back (level 400 or so at the time), and I got farmed by the infamous Glitzy and EyeDGAF for a week. Both like 5x my level.

Or it's the same 10 people saying "hi" to one another, then talking dirty to eachother, I guess trying to E-Date or something.

Comment

Working...
                    X