• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cthulu
    Retired Game Guru
    • Dec 2014

Re: New BM LT - Birde

My first thought by the way was what happened to Fleur's parents between children?

Older brother:

Younger sister:

Last edited by Cthulu; 03-07-2017, 10:12 PM. Reason: I suppose both children are violent criminals so it might be judging a book by the cover...
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• NocRob
      Banned
      • Apr 2016

No more absurd than the rocket launcher with a magazine (seriously?) and a grappling hook.

Comment

• Markz1337
        Street Boss
        • Apr 2013

Can you get class coins from bosses with birdie?
        1594dc
        362b14
        Add Me

Comment

• Andy_CO
          Goon
          • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Markz1337 View Post
          Can you get class coins from bosses with birdie?
          It's PvP only, so no.

If anyone is curious about probabilities of number of class coins in an 80 stamina hit with a 9* Birdie, it breaks down like this:

0 class coins: 44.75%
          1 class coin: 36.16%
          2 class coins: 14.43%
          3 class coins: 3.79%
          4 class coins: 0.74%

Chances of getting 5 or more class coins in an 80 stamina hit work out to about 0.13%.

Comment

• Mercurial
            Soldier
            • Mar 2016

You are better off using Fleur on a boss. More class xp, and likely a bigger payout on CC from the boss.

Dud IMO.

Comment

• Newwo
              Thug
              • Feb 2015

As how it've been written "+0.40% chance to drop 1 Class Coin per stamina", you have chance to drop 1cc per stam used, so hittting 1stam hits 1cc when proc. 80stam hits - 80cc when proc.
              As how he actually working - just collectible something for those who use Pepperoni)))

Comment

• Mist
                Retired Game Guru
                • Jan 2013

He's a good lt for the pvp players. Plus use him when and if you do pvp every month for the ranks. He's good at recovering class xp you would not normally get from doing pvp also cc as well.

I like the stamina boost from his gear too.
                sigpic

Comment

• Markz1337
                  Street Boss
                  • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Andy_CO View Post
                  It's PvP only, so no.

If anyone is curious about probabilities of number of class coins in an 80 stamina hit with a 9* Birdie, it breaks down like this:

0 class coins: 44.75%
                  1 class coin: 36.16%
                  2 class coins: 14.43%
                  3 class coins: 3.79%
                  4 class coins: 0.74%

Chances of getting 5 or more class coins in an 80 stamina hit work out to about 0.13%.
                  It's a shame, one for the collection then. Hopefully he would be useful in battle royal.
                  1594dc
                  362b14
                  Add Me

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
                    Brawler
                    • Dec 2016

Not a fan of Birdie.
                    Also curious why they just held a create a LT contest, but didn't use any of the winners for the new BM LT.
                    I was looking forward to those new Deflect LTs..

Comment

• p@go
                      Brawler
                      • Jun 2016

Originally posted by NutzOfDeez View Post
                      Not a fan of Birdie.
                      Also curious why they just held a create a LT contest, but didn't use any of the winners for the new BM LT.
                      I was looking forward to those new Deflect LTs..
                      This is the first LT after the contest. Just give it some more time

Comment

• p@go
                        Brawler
                        • Jun 2016

Thoughts about Birdie:

1) Just works on PvP
                        2) As ridiculous as Fleur. Without Special Lt u gain 1 class xp per 200 stamina spent (at least on tier 2). So with 1000 stam (which most have) u get 5 class xp (with a full refill). To get from Veteran 7 to 8 u need 80k class xp! So u would have to use 16 million stamina (without boost). With Fleur as 1 Star u get 60% more. That would be an incredible 8 class pts per 1000 and "just" 10 Million stamina needed. Sounds great but: U do know how long it takes to spend such an amount of stamina? And: If u are lvl 5 in a tier 2 class u get 40 and more class xp per war. So u get at least 8 times more class xp from 1 war then spending 1000 stamina. Today i even got 90 class xp which is 17 about times more then u get per 1000 stam => The class xp u get from bosses/pvp ist just "not noticeble" if u play wars.
                        3) I opened reaper a long, long time ago (more then a year). I still play sin cause i thought i still could develop reaper besides sin. By the time i spent 48.000 CC in reaper powers, i got only 4400 class xp and am still a lvl2 class reaper. A more star'ed Fleur wouldnt be of much help.

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
                          Brawler
                          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by p@go View Post
                          This is the first LT after the contest. Just give it some more time
                          Okey dokey

Comment

• Mercurial
                            Soldier
                            • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Mist View Post
                            He's a good lt for the pvp players. Plus use him when and if you do pvp every month for the ranks. He's good at recovering class xp you would not normally get from doing pvp also cc as well.

I like the stamina boost from his gear too.
                            I would think players going for rank every month would rather seat a better LT than this guy.

Comment

• Mist
                              Retired Game Guru
                              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Mercurial View Post
                              I would think players going for rank every month would rather seat a better LT than this guy.
                              I use war so my lt load out is pretty flexible. Also if you have high attack base stats then having one lt at a lower star doesn't make a big diff unless opponent has high def stats matching closely to your attack stats.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Scarlito
                                Lackey
                                • Oct 2016

Ok in conclusion I think Birdy, now that I understand his power, is worth the 30fp. After all you want a BR of at least 23-24 for many reasons but especially WAR because I have not won a hit with a BR of 20 against a BR of 24. So your going to want to PVP your BR up as much as possible. Now I have Hotwire on 4 of 6 accounts and made 50 million off 1k stam via PVP as Hotwire ONLY works with PVP so why would you not want to also earn class XP, CCs, AND rob players banks? Birdy+Envy+Hotwire sounds like a great PVP build. If your a seasoned player than you should know that ranking up BR as well as participating in boss fights and WAR is essential to an overall well rounded toon. Its the balance of choice when investing stam into your toon that's up to you. If your smart and following epic thresholds in boss fights instead on stupidly hitting for 60k BP on storm raiders and wasting sooooo much st am instead of hitting 26k-30k bp which earns max epic rewards. Smh when I look at the boss LB 9 times outta 10 at overhitters overhitting FOR YEARS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X