• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jaybird
    Goon
    • Jul 2014

Westside Dice Broken?

Anyone else think Westside may have a legit issue dropping Kate? Coincidence I need 1 more Kate to fuse my two 5 stars for a 6 star Alpha and just cannot get one? I have been playing several years so know all about the RNG of UE but I have not gotten a Kate in the last 40+ collects and all were within the great percentage category. In my mind there is no way that is right for a rare on a job that requires so much energy. Is Kate dropping more often for anyone else? Duke, would you please take a look and ensure Westside dice is functioning correctly? Thanks in advance
  • mr_teflon
    Lieutenant
    • May 2014

Re: Westside Dice Broken?

kate, I cant remember the last time she dropped, thats the only job I've farmed the last couple of years too, its a lot of energy to use too, the percentage needs tweaking just a little.

Comment

• GQuest
      Soldier
      • Jun 2015

I do t think it's broken, I have collected many Kate's recently. Just stupid RNG not In Your favor I guess

Comment

• Bungboy
        Hitman
        • Aug 2013

From my personal experience the odds are about...
        Lotus 25%
        Hector 30%
        Blink 30%
        Kate 5%
        Rare recombinator 10%

I think it would be nice to take 5% off the recombinator and add it to Kate so she drops at 10%. I have about 70 rare recombinators. Way too many of those.

Comment

• the3
          Goon
          • Oct 2014

Recombinators should a bonus, not a reward by itself

Comment

• Mist
            Retired Game Guru
            • Jan 2013

Hate the recombs personally feel they should be done away with anyways. Fusionis expensive as is. Also I keep getting rare recombs no kate since months. Rng is evil
            sigpic

Comment

• Bungboy
              Hitman
              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by the3 View Post
              Recombinators should a bonus, not a reward by itself
              Agreed. It feels pretty bad to spend ~2500 energy and get only a recombinator. If you land the recombinator you should still get an LT tbh.

Comment

• Shifty
                Brawler
                • Jun 2015

I've been chasing uncommons in west side but keep getting Kate, I have ten copies now to fuse.

Comment

• tambunan
                  Enforcer
                  • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
                  I've been chasing uncommons in west side but keep getting Kate, I have ten copies now to fuse.
                  Good lord, i wish i had your luck - its lotus rain here

Comment

• Jaybird
                    Goon
                    • Jul 2014

Thanks for answers and sharing your experience guys. Sounds like Kate is dropping but is not dropping at all for several. I realize this is a small sampling but maybe Duke or someone will take a look. I don't expect a rare every 4th or 5th time but I would expect 1 or 2 every 50 tries. Maybe 1 or 3 depending on how rng fell but at least 1 lol.

Comment

• Rokub
                      Goon
                      • Jun 2015

So the previous last collect of Kate I had was during the last Battle Royale which ran jan 26 through feb 5th. I believe I collected her back to back I think midway through the event. Since then I needed exactly 1 kate to fuse her away. I read your post 2 days ago and later that evening I finally got a Kate and I collected again last night and got another kate. So back to back kate's again. It took 2 months and 2 weeks aprox. to finally receive kate's again. That's over 35 levels and time.
                      We know there is a % drop rate and it's rng.
                      What is confusing is the weird fact that kate seems to drop back to back then not again for long periods of time. Does back to back drops always happen? Probably not.

Comment

• Bungboy
                        Hitman
                        • Aug 2013

My last 5 collects.. Lotus-->rare recombinator->-Lotus-->rare recombinator-->rare recombinator

Comment

• Jaybird
                          Goon
                          • Jul 2014

14 collects since original post, all within varying percentages within the great category, two collects we're even at 100%. Still no Kate. This has to be flawed. I am going to drop more refills today and this weekend. I will continue to post in this thread until I finally get a single rate from West Side : (

Comment

• Daz Hأ¸nz
                            Goon
                            • Apr 2016

I've been farming west side for a long time now. I get a lot of lotus, but also the uncommons. Very few Kate's!
                            During the event, my 10 first collects was(at 80%+); 4x uncommon, 1x lotus, 3x Kate in a row, Cash and then another Kate. This was a insane collect I've never had before.

Comment

• Dr death
                              Kingpin
                              • May 2013

My Westside experience on about 400 collects at 95%+ completion

Lotus 18%
                              Rare Recombinator 15%
                              Blink 31%
                              Hector 24%
                              Kate 5%
                              Cash out 7%

This is on 4 accounts over several months. 1 is a Super LSI that has 6K E so it gets almost 3 collects every level. The other 3 are in the 2K range so about 1 collect a level. Fifth account is still working on jobs.

The cash out is what is bothersome. It is triggering at too high a rate. Yesterday it triggered 4/5 times between 2 accounts just yesterday. Both had it happen 2X in a row.

Comment

Working...
                              X