I wanted to voice my opinion/thought, please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Savage1988
    Goon
    • Dec 2016

I wanted to voice my opinion/thought, please read.

Okay, so with this new event.. check this out, I have 280 energy, lv 1100. It's gunna cost me approx. $200 to farm all 17 jobs.. remind you, that's $200 for what, 3-4 epic shards..? Okay I'm not done, so you're telling me, I'm gunna be spending roughly $1500 dollars to get 30 epics shards? If so, you guys are insane and I will not be helping pay your bills. Rolling crates is horrible, and this event makes rolling crates look good and dandy! I'm keeping it respecful, but this is godly insane and unheard of. So glad I did the math before hand. We are all paying roughly the same in this event. Regardless lv or energy. Can't believe none of you recognized this aready. Sorry everyone, just calling out the truth. You just be insane to pay that much for one epic and 17 stat points 😂😂😂

Re: I wanted to voice my opinion/thought, please read.

You are welcome to voice your opinion but please remember not to insult ( against forum TOS ) or demean ( against forum TOS ) others for theirs or for playing the game in a way you don't approve.
    Originally posted by Savage1988 View Post
    Okay, so with this new event.. check this out, I have 280 energy, lv 1100. It's gunna cost me approx. $200 to farm all 17 jobs.. remind you, that's $200 for what, 3-4 epic shards..? Okay I'm not done, so you're telling me, I'm gunna be spending roughly $1500 dollars to get 30 epics shards? If so, you guys are insane and I will not be helping pay your bills. Rolling crates is horrible, and this event makes rolling crates look good and dandy! I'm keeping it respecful, but this is godly insane and unheard of. So glad I did the math before hand. We are all paying roughly the same in this event. Regardless lv or energy. Can't believe none of you recognized this aready. Sorry everyone, just calling out the truth. You just be insane to pay that much for one epic and 17 stat points ������
    Cheers.

Comment

• whois
      Goon
      • Aug 2016

@Savage - how much energy did the first job cost for you at 1100 lvl / 280 en?

Comment

• Savage1988
        Goon
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by whois View Post
        @Savage - how much energy did the first job cost for you at 1100 lvl / 280 en?
        57 energy per hit.. that's pretty high considering my energy is Almost below the minimum

Comment

• whois
          Goon
          • Aug 2016

Wow, guess the cost is being driven mostly by your lvl then. In case anyone is interested, here are some more costs for 1st job at various lvls/energy:

lvl energy 1st job cost
          61 171 14
          300 800 27
          500 1500 50
          691 3408 68
          1100 280 57

Comment

• Missy
            Thug
            • Jun 2014

To the OP: For ppl who spend, a single rare or epic is not that valuable. To someone that doesn't spend, or spends little, it is very valuable; regardless of how long it takes. So save your money for the next major event and stop making out that you're being ripped off somehow.

Comment

• Xcali1985
              Head Boss
              • Jun 2013

Hopefully they have several different style of heists planned. Maybe there will be one that caters to BSI builds and then stamina builds and maybe one that takes everything and mashes it up.

I really hope so or it's going to be highly beneficial to go 6k energy to maximize free content.

Comment

Working...
              X