• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Massmurder
    Consigliere
    • Sep 2015

New update live!!

I didn't even make it past the LT data screen. Been Messing with it for a little bit. Thanks devs for this, we've wanted more details and data to maximize our load outs. This is perfect. And I also received a stat converter during a boss stam dump, so that's live now. Not sure what else there is but thanks heaps. Awesome work. And in the update on Android store they hint at MMB next Can't wait👍👍👍👍
  • NutzOfDeez
    Brawler
    • Dec 2016

Re: New update live!!

+1 to this.

Love seeing a bit more of a breakdown of my stats one multiple screens, and I LOVE that you implemented the ability to mark targets during war!

Can't wait for MMB now. Overall, super happy about this update so far.

Comment

• Immortal1
      Thug
      • Aug 2014

Yup great update. Got a few stat converters too fighting a boss. Nothing doing jobs. When you find one it says you can find two more today for a total of 3 converters per day.

Comment

• NerV
        Thug
        • Oct 2013

Cant edit my post above. I have limit 2 for today so that would be why i got 0 for 2500 energy. Enjoy all.

Comment

• NerV
          Thug
          • Oct 2013

Lt page break down of stats.... LOVE IT!

Comment

• frsh
            Thug
            • Mar 2017

Thanks devs, lovely new features 👌🏻

Comment

• Necrofessr
              Hitman
              • Jan 2014

To me this is the best update so far. This update has player request marking eve target & player stat page this shows they are trying and listening to the community and mmb coming pluse the best of the hiest for the weekend. Top notch update

Comment

• Jay123
                Thug
                • Jun 2014

Duke you and your team need a big thanks. All of these improvements to include your marketing initiative should drive more revenue for your business. You'll see things start to flourish soon. Nice work - and nice business skills.
                ICE WOLF
                OMEGA DYNASTY

Comment

• Randylee88
                  Lackey
                  • Mar 2017

Shut up and take my money!!! Thanks Dev for listening to the community. Best update so far!

Comment

• Warplay
                    Brawler
                    • Dec 2014

I've been critical and negative in regards to some of the recent mini events, however this update is on point. Props 👍
                    sigpic
                    Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

Comment

• JLewie
                      Goon
                      • Jun 2013

Love the update. I would love it even more if my stats reflected what buffs/de-buffs were on me during the wars. Like when I rush I would like to see the +40% reflected or if I want to keep track of where my Killing Spree is at

Comment

• p@go
                        Brawler
                        • Jun 2016

Originally posted by JLewie View Post
                        Love the update. I would love it even more if my stats reflected what buffs/de-buffs were on me during the wars. Like when I rush I would like to see the +40% reflected or if I want to keep track of where my Killing Spree is at
                        It helps to compare loadouts or to see what effect there is when u change ur lts. Wouldn't be of any help to see ur on killing/dogding spree or whatever.

Like it is said before: that reflects just static values, no "floating"/variable things. Too much information and it wouldn't be correct at any time (cause it would depend on the opponents values too).
                        Last edited by p@go; 04-12-2017, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• JLewie
                          Goon
                          • Jun 2013

None of that sounds like "unreasonable", "impossible" or "useless". I mean if it's going to be in the middle of my war screen I want it to be useful for the war. I doubt anyone is comparing loadouts during eve.

And I'm not a programmer so excuse my ignorance. But those values are obviously taken. I'm only saying that they should be displayed and added to your static values. That doesn't seem hard at all to me lol. Maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

• p@go
                            Brawler
                            • Jun 2016

Originally posted by JLewie View Post
                            None of that sounds like "unreasonable", "impossible" or "useless". I mean if it's going to be in the middle of my war screen I want it to be useful for the war. I doubt anyone is comparing loadouts during eve.
                            Maybe no one compares during eve. I just said that ur loadout always compares to the loadout of ur opponent. No matter if u attack or defend. What should be shown? Against what opponent? The last one u attacked? The last one who attacked u? A target inside a building u choose?

Then it would be helpful if it just showed a percentage of ur next winchance? Cmon. Then I would delete that game. It lives from the point that u never know will happen next....

Comment

• JLewie
                              Goon
                              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by p@go View Post
                              It helps to compare loadouts or to see what effect there is when u change ur lts. Wouldn't be of any help to see ur on killing/dogding spree or whatever.

Like it is said before: that reflects just static values, no "floating"/variable things. Too much information and it wouldn't be correct at any time (cause it would depend on the opponents values too).
                              Originally posted by p@go View Post
                              Maybe no one compares during eve. I just said that ur loadout always compares to the loadout of ur opponent. No matter if u attack or defend. What should be shown? Against what opponent? The last one u attacked? The last one who attacked u? A target inside a building u choose?

Then it would be helpful if it just showed a percentage of ur next winchance? Cmon. Then I would delete that game. It lives from the point that u never know will happen next....
                              1 it doesn't always. 2. I still don't see why every single element of what I am proposing is a bad idea. With respect to how much the people I know pay to play this game at a high level many quality of life features like this are LONG overdue. We will see with future updates I suppose.

Good Luck building!

Comment

Working...
                              X