• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UWE_Cindy
    Super Moderator
    • Dec 2017

[NOTICE] The Halloween Crate issue has been fixed

The Halloween Crate issue has been fixed.

Crates that were wrongly sent are being removed from the game, together with any LTs gained from these crates. All fusing and combining actions since this issue occurred are lost due to a massive rollback, while your previous LTs are not affected.

Compensation will be sent to you for this unfortunate incident within three days. Thank you for your patience, and please contact Customer Support should you have any questions.
  • Kyrec
    Goon
    • Oct 2015

Re: [NOTICE] The Halloween Crate issue has been fixed

Thanks.

Comment

• Skuby
      Lackey
      • Jan 2016

Nothing is fixed!! My mini still got 7200 crate rolls. And we can’t still combine and fuse Lts.
      Do better Gaea!

Comment

• fbc765
        Enforcer
        • Aug 2016

HURRY U CAN ROLL THOSE NOW

Comment

• The_Gasman
          Lackey
          • Sep 2017

It is fixed but now several higher star Epics are back to level 1. Will take more than a VIP pack to level them all again. Fix this!

Comment

• ElJefe
            Lackey
            • Apr 2018

Beautiful work as always! An April fools "joke" meant to rub our faces in the fact that most of us will never have an opportunity to roll crates like that and star up the few strong Lts we might have, backfired on you. By splitting the Lts that people were able to star up you've reset them to level 1. For some thats hundreds of levels and a whole lot of time and money in many cases, along with EvE starting in a few minutes this alters the game for many crews as well. There has been next to no communication between the devs and the players, once again. I promise you will see a significant loss of players if all you offer is some hunting supplies or a refill after a mess you created through nothing other than you're own arrogance.

Comment

• aNYth1ng
              Goon
              • May 2015

Can you also unfuse the LTs that we're fused to fuse the LTs received from the crates...if that makes sense

Comment

• frsh
                Thug
                • Mar 2017

Any ETA on when we shall be able to combine/fuse/split again?

Comment

• katha
                  Goon
                  • Dec 2014

Any idea when the normal rewards will be sent? My minis didn't get them yet...
                  And fixed... أ„hm... Leveling up those high Stars Lt will be very annoying and expensive. Not a good solution gaea... Sorry!

Comment

• DeviL337
                    Goon
                    • Jan 2013

Originally posted by ElJefe View Post
                    Beautiful work as always! An April fools "joke" meant to rub our faces in the fact that most of us will never have an opportunity to roll crates like that and star up the few strong Lts we might have, backfired on you. By splitting the Lts that people were able to star up you've reset them to level 1. For some thats hundreds of levels and a whole lot of time and money in many cases, along with EvE starting in a few minutes this alters the game for many crews as well. There has been next to no communication between the devs and the players, once again. I promise you will see a significant loss of players if all you offer is some hunting supplies or a refill after a mess you created through nothing other than you're own arrogance.
                    lmfao. yep. I'm done with this game if the compensation is crap.

Comment

• Newwo
                      Thug
                      • Feb 2015

Originally posted by UWE_Cindy View Post
                      The Halloween Crate issue has been fixed.

Crates that were wrongly sent are being removed from the game, together with any LTs gained from these crates. All fusing and combining actions since this issue occurred are lost due to a massive rollback, while your previous LTs are not affected.

Compensation will be sent to you for this unfortunate incident within three days. Thank you for your patience, and please contact Customer Support should you have any questions.
                      Cool that you fixed wrongly sent crates, but why you concurrently stole my "fair" unrolled Halloween crates, which was gifted to me on Halloween'2017 and not been rolled yet, ***? And toon, which had unrolled Halloween crates before glitch, didn't get event rewards either.
                      Last edited by Guest; 04-03-2018, 04:53 AM. Reason: language

Comment

• Cnotes
                        Lackey
                        • Jan 2017

Originally posted by The_Gasman View Post
                        It is fixed but now several higher star Epics are back to level 1. Will take more than a VIP pack to level them all again. Fix this!
                        I just realized it’s the same for me. My lts that I fused up before they started fixing the problem are now level 1.

Comment

• BoredGeek
                          Goon
                          • Mar 2016

I’m normally with the developers but this time I need to say this. I have legitimately fused and leveled my new event lieutenant to a few star along with another epic . Now they are back to one star level 1. I’m frustrated that I spent fp refills to level them up. I for one along with many other similar build have only 500 energy and 500 stamina and current level is more than 1.5k. To play events, hit bosses, jobs and level up is not cheap , no issue my choice but please compensate us fairly. Refills are not the same for everyone if you just throw a couple at us.

I’m still checking my lieutenants as I have few uncombined epics, rares and etc and I might have lost some due to this.

I came here last time telling you guys that rewards for one of the events were pushed out again and some got double, triple epic rolls but there was no fix instead the rest were given 2 normal rolls. Thats extremely not fair.

I hope this issue gets resolved once and for all and all the accounts that have not gotten their rewards get theirs

Tq Developers

Comment

Working...
                          X