This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The explanation of Turf wars rewards and holiday gift

The rank rewards of last Turf Wars have been resent due to the server malfunction.

The others will get one Holiday Crate, please check it in the game within 7 days.

Happy Holiday!
  • socool
    Goon
    • May 2014

Re: The explanation of Turf wars rewards and holiday gift

you meant to tell us that other will get 1 up to 5 epics If they were lucky, the rest will most likely to get an Officer Mike , delivered within 7 days ? Can we all get a super crate for this christmas ?

Comment

• Mobile Mob
      Lieutenant
      • May 2016

Thank you for the Holiday crate!
      JOKE: GAEA can resent the MMB boss level rewards as well another server malfunction.
      Last edited by Mobile Mob; 12-22-2017, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• Morganue
        Lackey
        • Mar 2016

Don’t get me wrong i’m grateful we received a holiday crate, but when others got anywhere from 1-4 free epics it seems like a let down. congrats to the lucky players the rest will have to settle for commons, more then likely.

Comment

• UE Addict
          Lackey
          • Dec 2017

You either have to give us ALL free epics or take them away and correct your mistake. Its not even close to fair to rewards others with event epics for no reason and leave the rest of use with just a holiday crate roll that ill get a common on. You guys really need to fix this or your going to have a lot of upset players. If this game isn't going to be consistent and rewards random players with randoms rewards at random times because your game is broken then I'm out. Deff not going to continue to spend on an unstable game. Id be fine with you just sending me event epics

Comment

• IVI 3nace
            Goon
            • Jul 2015

I want to say thank you. Anytime to get a opportunity to get more epics or crate rolls for free that’s a win. No matter what the reason thank you. 😎
            Menace
            Empire maybe I should list the ones I not been in. 🙈

Comment

• BoredGeek
              Goon
              • Mar 2016

Menace, you sounded pretty excited. Must be one of the lucky ones . How many epics did you get for free, 4,5?

I hope devs can clarify this as to why some accounts were rewarded with a few epics.

Comment

• Mobile Mob
                Lieutenant
                • May 2016

Originally posted by UWE_Elise View Post
                The rank rewards of last Turf Wars have been resent due to the server malfunction.

The others will get one Holiday Crate, please check it in the game within 7 days.

Happy Holiday!
                UWE_ELIZE did give an explanation. Menace is probably in the top 8 Legend empire.
                After the EVE TURF WAR event the Top 8 empires did a secret job and got an epic crate roll.

Rewards for EVE TURF WAR:
                1: 4x Scythe + 2 x Super Crate Roll Voucher
                2-11: 4x Scythe + Super Crate Roll Voucher
                12-28: 3x Scythe + 2 x Epic Crate Roll Voucher
                29-55: 2x Scythe + 2 x Epic Crate Roll Voucher
                56-110: Scythe + 2 x Epic Crate Roll Voucher
                111-220: Scythe + Epic Crate Roll Voucher
                221-440: Scythe + 10 x Epic Crate Roll Shard
                441-770: Scythe
                771-1100: Epic Crate Roll Voucher
                1101-1650: Rare Crate Roll Voucher

Some of the above rewards where resent due to server malfunction!
                If you are not in the top 1650 you get a holiday crate!
                Last edited by Mobile Mob; 12-22-2017, 08:26 AM. Reason: add quote

Comment

• UE Addict
                  Lackey
                  • Dec 2017

Your going to have to do better than... Sorry you didn't get multiple event epics like others but hey let me give you one worthless holiday crate roll. If this is not addressed correctly I will start reporting this type of activity to the correct outlets. This is not acceptable. I'm just one of many who feel they are getting shorted BIG time!

Comment

• IVI 3nace
                    Goon
                    • Jul 2015

Lol
                    Yes bored geek I am farming all top 10 empires cause of my one epic I received. It’s changed my game so much the the top 10 empires pay me not to hit me. Cause I received that one epic. My bad I just fused it for a 2 star epic.Now I will be a top 5 player. That will change the balance of this game. I really wish it would.
                    Even if u get 4 epics. May help but how many epics do u need to 5 star it. Or maybe I should go back when I missed lady vice when I was starting the game. By a few spots. It’s not fair.
                    Welcome to the real world still haunts me to this day. Oh well good luck to all. Merry Xmas. Now Santa I need me a lady vice. I’m sure UE will make that happen. Lol

Menace

Comment

• CHFIII
                      Enforcer
                      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by UE Addict View Post
                      Your going to have to do better than... Sorry you didn't get multiple event epics like others but hey let me give you one worthless holiday crate roll. If this is not addressed correctly I will start reporting this type of activity to the correct outlets. This is not acceptable. I'm just one of many who feel they are getting shorted BIG time!
                      Report it? Dude seriously, get over yourself. There’s no fairness commission in life. Nobody got free stuff, those who got extra epics spent a grand. Report that to the proper outlet. Make top 10 instead of crying

Comment

• UE Addict
                        Lackey
                        • Dec 2017

Yep dude seriously Lmao! 😂😂😂 But seriously there should be some better solution then this.

Comment

Working...
                        X