• Ramaria2
    Soldier
    • Nov 2014

Re: Million Man Boss: Narco Empire

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    It appears as though

Ranks, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,77,777,7777

Only.

It appears this is a customer service processes and not a in game tool. Otherwise i don’t see why it wouldn’t be in the personal thresholds.

In addition it is a really limited amount of customers to allow such an action.

It is what it is i guess. I really just want to break down a few rares that are useless now to my build but it’s not worth chasing top 10 to do it.
    I'm confused lol
    It doesnt make sense.

Either way, if it top ten and rank 77 or rank 77 and up, I'm still not happy about it.

This is not what I was aiming for when starting thread about defusing. I want it to be an in game feature for the entire ue population.

Comment

• Havok
      Goon
      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Ramaria2 View Post
      I'm confused lol
      It doesnt make sense.

Either way, if it top ten and rank 77 or rank 77 and up, I'm still not happy about it.

This is not what I was aiming for when starting thread about defusing. I want it to be an in game feature for the entire ue population.
      It's rank 1-10, 77, 777, and 7777. so only 13 people get it.

Comment

• Metalstorm
        Brawler
        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Ramaria2 View Post
        I'm confused lol
        It doesnt make sense.

I get the distinct impression that it was never intended to be an option otherwise it would have been built into the event rewards. It was also only added as a customer service option to 13 players after Alpha reminded Duke that he stated that defusing would be an option during the next event (this current event).

Furthermore since it’s not stated anywhere in game and players are required to contact customer service some of the eligible players may not even be aware that it was an option for them.

I get that the devs are opposed to the idea of defusing because it indirectly costs them money. But to say it’s going to be an option and then giving a total of 13 players the choice to defuse 1 lieutenant each by 1 star and only doing that much after being reminded of a former promise is absurd.

It just reeks of contempt for the player base and a complete aversion to anything that isn’t immediately profitable.

Comment

• UWE_Duke
          Developer
          • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Metalstorm View Post
          I get the distinct impression that it was never intended to be an option otherwise it would have been built into the event rewards. It was also only added as a customer service option to 13 players after Alpha reminded Duke that he stated that defusing would be an option during the next event (this current event).

Furthermore since it’s not stated anywhere in game and players are required to contact customer service some of the eligible players may not even be aware that it was an option for them.

I get that the devs are opposed to the idea of defusing because it indirectly costs them money. But to say it’s going to be an option and then giving a total of 13 players the choice to defuse 1 lieutenant each by 1 star and only doing that much after being reminded of a former promise is absurd.

It just reeks of contempt for the player base and a complete aversion to anything that isn’t immediately profitable.
          Ok, Thank you. That's gonna be the last event with this kind of options.

Comment

• socool
            Goon
            • May 2014

Originally posted by Malikar View Post
            0.5‱*currentlevel

I was half asleep when I saw it and reading through some responses makes “centsâ€‌ now. % means out of 100. The ‱ means out of 10000, hence the 2 extra zeroes in the denominator.

Is there a reason for it deviating from the standard percents the game has used exclusively until now?

I think 5% + 0.005%*current level would cause less confusion. It would give a level 1000 a total of a 10% chance still...

Also, I think someone else mentioned that there might be a mistake with the “(0.80‱ per 100M boss points, monthly reset)â€‌.

10 x 100M is one billion; a fairly common end of month boss point total I’ve seen from moderate spenders and super LSI’s. Convert the given basis points to percent as .008% per 100M, and you get a .08% critical damage increase.

100 billion boss points (which easily exceeds a lot of veteran players lifetime totals) would only give 8% critical damage bonus or about half of the 1 star maximum. So was it meant to be a percent or even per mille for Guatavo?

If as someone pointed out a new Legend boss is 50million, it would take 2000 of them per month just to get the critical damage bonus to 8%.
            More like 20 Legend bosses. Your math is way off .

x % per 100M ( 1 Legend boss averages 50M )

Comment

• p@go
              Brawler
              • Jun 2016

Originally posted by p@go View Post
              Don’t know cause I don’t have 30 by now, but why isn’t there any chance to get 10 gold bullets â€‍on target“ like all the events before?! Do i now really need 30 at once?

I mean if so, why aren’t the thresholds for prizes multiplies of 30?! A threshold of 50 isn’t the â€‍real threshold“ cause I can’t reach 50, just 60 and so on....
              Argh. Never mind. I don’t seem to be fully awake when I wrote that.... the gold bullets get u Crit and the green ones the jaws. So everything is fine

Comment

• socool
                Goon
                • May 2014

@Duke : There is something wrong with the critical rate displayed on the player's folder. It seems way lower than It should be. I think it happens for everyone.

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                  Developer
                  • Jul 2016

Originally posted by socool View Post
                  @Duke : There is something wrong with the critical rate displayed on the player's folder. It seems way lower than It should be. I think it happens for everyone.
                  I think it was fixed.

Comment

• Metalstorm
                    Brawler
                    • Nov 2013

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
                    Ok, Thank you. That's gonna be the last event with this kind of options.
                    That wasn’t my point Duke. My point was that if you make a promise there’s a certain expectation that you meet that promise and I feel you fell well short of the mark in this instance. As a player it can be very frustrating when we are told a feature will be implemented into the game only to be told that only 13 players will be able to access a very limited version of this feature.

I’m strongly in favour of implementing defusion as a game mechanic. Players invest thousands of dollars into their lieutenants and due to factors such as power creep often find that their lieutenant aren’t worth as much as they used to be so I think it’s more than reasonable to allow players the ability to occasionally defuse a lieutenant to give them the freedom to experiment with other options.

Due to the cost of starring up lieutenants there’s very little room for variety or experimentation as people are stuck with the lieutenants they have. This also means people get stuck with a single class because lieutenants that are good in one class may not be good in others. I believe any change that encourages experimentation with lieutenants and possibly even EvE classes would be a very positive thing.

My issue was not with the mechanic itself. I’m very much in favour of defusion. My issue was with its implementation as it excluded almost the entirety of the player base.

I acknowledge that my previous post was rather hostile and perhaps I could have handled it better but at the same time it was an accurate representation of how I was feeling. I don’t know if other people share my views but given the circumstances i don’t believe my cynicism towards your motivations was unwarranted.

I think the core of the problem ultimately boils down to communication. If you never or vary rarely respond to feedback then I don’t think it’s unreasonable to assume some level of apathy towards the player base and that perhaps you aren’t reading them at all. We want to know that we’re being heard and that our concerns are being addressed.

And if you are reading those posts just let us know. A short response or even a thumbs up such as the response in the feedback thread a couple of weeks back is more than sufficient. Actively participating in these threads, throwing potential ideas around or giving some insight where possible into why or why not certain suggestions could or could not be implemented would be even better.

Again, I apologise for my previous post. I believe I could have handled that much better than I did and I hope this post was much more productive.

Comment

• Dr death
                      Kingpin
                      • May 2013

Duke thank you for fixing the % on the event Lt. I knew at the rates you had it before, it was impossible to meet those targets, even for Alpha™.

I want to give an early shout out to those fighting for the Top 10, all of UE want to thank you. Also, please challenge Alpha™. Nothing like a fight for the Top spot to cause massive overspending (and more bosses getting done).

Comment

• joetaxi
                        Goon
                        • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Dr death View Post
                        Also, please challenge Alphaâ„¢. Nothing like a fight for the Top spot to cause massive overspending (and more bosses getting done).
                        Looks like not to be the case so far for this event. Or other huge spenders are not so keen on top ranks, or they left the game (is Keren still very active?)

Comment

• Shifty
                          Brawler
                          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
                          I can't shoot my gold bullets even though I have than 30 bullets available. Anyone else having this issue?

https://imgur.com/a/liI4gp
                          You probably have a sidekick seated that multiplies gold bullet usage.

Comment

• Wh1t3H4mm3
                            Lackey
                            • Mar 2017

Why give out class coins on the lvl rewards when we can’t do anything with cc’s we have,don’t make sense. Replace with supply. Plz. 50 supply would be enough to replace cc’s.

Comment

• Cthulu
                              Retired Game Guru
                              • Dec 2014

Just as a reminder to everyone - there is a minimum contribution requirement to receive the community rewards. It’s not usually posted, try to hit the MMB a reasonable amount with each account though. 50 Big Jaws will definitely be safe in lieu of certainty.
                              Come join us
                              on the official
                              Underworld Empire Discord Server
                              https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Shifty
                                Brawler
                                • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
                                Just as a reminder to everyone - there is a minimum contribution requirement to receive the community rewards. It’s not usually posted, try to hit the MMB a reasonable amount with each account though. 50 Big Jaws will definitely be safe in lieu of certainty.
                                Well said though I’m pretty sure it’s ten, would nice to get some clarification on this.

Comment

Working...
                                X