Stats Transfer Feature (Attack <=> Defense)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reaper9292
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Re: Stats Transfer Feature (Attack &lt;=&gt; Defense)

very nice.

Comment

• Marc
      Thug
      • Mar 2013

Not that i use Axell the event Lt, but after this we can fuse him away?

Comment

• Irish
        Brawler
        • Apr 2016

People should realize that for the first time since this game was created the devs are listening....answering questions.... Implementing suggestions and bringing new content. I for one appreciate it. I do think the pricing scheme is a bit steep for older toons. Something along the lines of 10sp move for free, 100sp move for 10 fp and 1ksp move for 100fp seems more reasonable. If the idea is to get people to "experience different play styles" then the cost to do so shouldnt be prohibitive. Especially because some people might want to go back again. I also think this will help even out some empires who may be too heavy in either attackers or defenders. Whether the pricing is tweaked or not i am happy with the addition and appreciate it.

Comment

Bad idea (No further elaboration needed. That's my opinion, Gaea is free to restructure the game as they deem fit since they own it), Cheers.

Comment

• IVI 3nace
            Goon
            • Jul 2015

I want to state that I do appreciate making changes or listening to players.In past it seemed like talking to a wall.

My thoughts on this idea is I agree Chelsea.
            So I am going to pay to move stats I worked hard for 3 plus years or anyone who worked hard for the stats.

So I am going to charge alll of you double taxes on your paycheck. You working hard but I need some more money. 🤔

I am still happy for the players who wanted this.
            That's why I hope it works out for everyone who wants this option.

Thanks have fun all.
            Most important 👍
            MENACE

Comment

• Reaper9292
              Banned
              • Jan 2016

i dont think this is for a player that had 10k defense stats and now he will use this to transfer those to 10k attack.
              its to help u fix ur stats a little .
              for example i had a full defense terminator and recently rolled overkill dragon lord and strafe and i thought of switching to ghost and started adding sp to attack and i am at 1500 attack /2500 defense.
              i will be adding all my sp to attack and with this option i will be able to increase my attack little by little .
              one thing is for sure that i would never spend 100 fp to transfer stats, even if i was a titan with all attack 0 def or a ghost with attack and full defense.

Comment

• Dr death
                Kingpin
                • May 2013

Let's face it, at the price set to move small amounts of stats, there are going to be few takers. The pricing model has been set for now and that is fine. Once it doesn't generate the interest in the game they were expecting, they will either adjust it, or leave it so that they can say it is there.

Comment

• KOFOLA
                  Soldier
                  • Jul 2014

Not a fan of this idea IMO this will ruin battle royal, hybrid accounts, and eve(maybe). Limiting the use to a certain amount of transfers might be something to look into, if people want to switch their stats that's fine but they should not be able to abuse it.

Comment

• Dr death
                    Kingpin
                    • May 2013

Trust me, at these prices, you are not going to see much movement. I already asked my teammates and they all said no at these prices (Top 5 Legend). That includes our big spenders.

Comment

• EliXiR
                      Lackey
                      • Jan 2017

Hmm.... with two builds on opposite ends of the spectrum, I'll drop enough into it to rid my accts of approximately 50 unwanted def or att stats to become truly "all att or def" for sure.

Comment

• Bungboy
                        Hitman
                        • Aug 2013

The only class I use on my main is Ghost and I have 80 defense by mistake, so I do welcome being able to reallocate those points towards attack. Might take a long time but at least it's possible for free. Just hoping the ingredient isn't ridiculously hard to obtain. Maybe could add it to some of the high level dice jobs that people generally avoid (since the only one worth doing is Westside)?

Comment

• Bungboy
                          Hitman
                          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by KOFOLA View Post
                          Not a fan of this idea IMO this will ruin battle royal, hybrid accounts, and eve(maybe). Limiting the use to a certain amount of transfers might be something to look into, if people want to switch their stats that's fine but they should not be able to abuse it.
                          It's not abuseable unless you're a multi millionaire irl with money to blow. It costs over $15 to swap 100 stat points. $1500 for 10,000 points. People aren't likely to spend that much so they're gonna be limited to the 10 point option. I imagine the converter will be about as rare as recombinators so it'll be a grind to convert your stat points and you won't want to go back and forth with it.

Comment

• Cthulu
                            Retired Game Guru
                            • Dec 2014

I have a couple stat points I'd like to move but mostly because 3 years ago I almost took some bad advice with my stats. Thankfully I stopped before going too far. Is it worth it for me to tidy things up? Sure it is! Would I ever consider shifting all of them? Lol, not even to get a transitory advantage that I would have to correct later.

How about health? I'm sure the debate will rage on but as a pre-insignia player, at the time I didn't have any other choice. I'd like to reclaim those SP. That's just me.

Now here's a bit of a messy question, what about energy/stamina? I've thought at work today and my best idea was to keep them to separate transfers. This keeps power and leveling stats separate. Have health be a one-way street to any of the 4.

That's my 2 cents
                            Come join us
                            on the official
                            Underworld Empire Discord Server
                            https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Ajaxxia
                              Lackey
                              • Mar 2017

So many complaints, smh...no one's forcing you to use is, lol.
                              As a ghost with 50 unwanted sp in def, I welcome the opportunity to correct that & hope the converter isn't vry hard to get. But if u apply it to health, you may as well apply it to energy/stamina as well...tho I don't see the need for it unless you happen to have a BSI build & would like to have the extra energy/stamina in either atk or def instead.
                              Thanks for giving us the opportunity to fix mistakes we made when we were new! 👍🏼

Comment

• Xcali1985
                                Head Boss
                                • Jun 2013

Should just be 5 options to unallocate sp from a position then you can reassign as you wish.

Look, everyone knows this game is nothing like it was year 1. Players should have the ability to adjust their characters to fit. Not saying it should be easy or quick.

I know if insignias were around on day one for me I would have went LSI right off the back.

Comment

Working...
                                X