• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NutzOfDeez
    Brawler
    • Dec 2016

Re: Million Man Boss VI informations

Originally posted by NerV View Post
    I have to write this. I am a little dissapointed that Duke answered Alphas post pretty quick over a day ago and question have been asked from many players but no reply. I havent bought the promo for any accounts or spent. Ive been pretty much turned off the event as a whole. I love the art work though. Maybe Dukes busy testing the Lts power? Who knows.
    Yup, my thoughts exactly. If Alpha pops on here and asks a question, the devs break their fingers responding. For the rest of us, we just have to travel blindly, since we aren't spending 5k a month.

I'm sure if Alpha played this on Android, they'd make a special exception if he asked to switch his toon to IOS

Comment

Keep thread on topic please and not indirectly attack other posters regardless of whatever reason it may be or suggest bias.
      Originally posted by NutzOfDeez View Post
      Yup, my thoughts exactly. If Alpha pops on here and asks a question, the devs break their fingers responding. For the rest of us, we just have to travel blindly, since we aren't spending 5k a month.

I'm sure if Alpha played this on Android, they'd make a special exception if he asked to switch his toon to IOS
      We have so many threads on android complaining about not just MMB but other issues as well. They have all been noted by Devs.

Devs will update us when they can on questions asked as they always do.

Let's keep thread be on topic ( about MMB event ) now, thanks.

Comment

• IVI 3nace
        Goon
        • Jul 2015

Thanks for the info on the Law. Nice if u use mafia lts. I don't so not spending for it. Thanks
        For the help. 👍

Comment

• p@go
          Brawler
          • Jun 2016

Salvatore is good for defense no question, but u need to stick completely to defense, cause Salvatore uses the respect pts on attack too. The boost on attack is minimal compared to some other "regular" epics.

I have to admit that playing on android gets worse and worse. Now bosses need 10-15 seconds to be shown completely (they are put up peace by peace) and it lags like hell. "Fun" is something different

Anson: if u don't have it at least 6 star u don't need to try to execute. I saw the execute sign at least 2 dozen times this mmb but were never able really to execute cause the boss was already dead. Just cause ur able to choose an execution method doesn't mean u really execute the boss

Comment

• NerV
            Thug
            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Babaju2 View Post
            Please consider changing the way the event LT's power works before the event starts. He's pretty much a worse version of Six/Vigilante, and he only works in EvE. The most accurate comparison would be Vigilante. Vigilante doesn't get 30% dmg reduction but he's much easier to star up and his ability is not luck based. AND he works outside of EvE. Salvatore could end up doing absolutely nothing one war, and then give near permanent damage reduction the next war. You could make him less luck based but decrease the damage mitigation to 20% so he will get the dmg reduction much more often and can't spend 20+ tokens and get no dmg reduction.

I see no reason tor someone to push for a 1000 or higher rank in this event if they can just try to roll a Vigilante for cheaper. I also can't think of another event LT that only works for EvE other than Scythe (but she has a much better ability for EvE than luck based 30% damage reduction).
            Sorry I have to correct the bottom part hehe Scythe works in eve. Pvp and bosses.

Comment

• Bungboy
              Hitman
              • Aug 2013

Sorry I have to correct the bottom part hehe Scythe works in eve. Pvp and bosses.
              She does but her ability reduces your damage, so at bosses she gives a negative effect and is just a waste. Pvp, she helps farm people very slightly I'll give you that.

Comment

• Mercurial
                Soldier
                • Mar 2016

Originally posted by DFish View Post
                If memory serves me, at this point in previous MMBs the refills were 2 or 3 per tier. I will drop a refill for class coins and crate rolls (if they ever appear), but not trading one refill now for a refill later. I'll just drop whatever Stam I have per tier until the rewards get better.
                After 85 the refills start to be more than 1 per tier typically.

This event ran from 19-26 Aug 2015. During that time, players could attack a series of special Bosses to earn rewards. Using Blue Bullets against these bosses would often grant a reward of one Blue Wolf per Blue bullet used. Each level of the boss consisted of a number of rounds, with each round having 1-4 enemies to fight. When the event concluded, prizes were awarded to players depending on the number of Blue Wolves they collected: 4000 - 1 The Highsider 3000 - 1 Chopper 1500 - 1 Enzo 1000 - 3

Comment

• Mainevent
                  Goon
                  • Oct 2014

Hey guys,

I'm still struggling with the power of Salvatore.

For the majority of ppl he might be starred up between 2-4*.

At 2* he gives 11% chance to gain 5 respects points per token spent and on 4*
                  the chance is at 18%.

To make calculation easier, let's say 2*=10% and 4*=20%.

In theory this means, at 2* you hit 10 times , he procs once (10%) and you gain 5 respect points. Respect points already gone through hitting.

At 4* you hit 10 times, he procs twice (20%) and you gain 10 respect points. Respect points again gone through hitting.

So even as 4* he is almost useless imho, cause you spend the gained respect points through hitting. No benefit therefore on defensive side (30% dmg mitigation) which I was really looking forward to.

The base idea of this lt is great, but the implementation unfortunately not really.

I really hope, that devs will go through it again and making up their minds on how to make him more useful for defenders like he is supposed to.

BR
                  Main

Comment

• NerV
                    Thug
                    • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                    Hey guys,

the chance is at 18%.

In theory this means, at 2* you hit 10 times , he procs once (10%) and you gain 5 respect points. Respect points already gone through hitting.

At 4* you hit 10 times, he procs twice (20%) and you gain 10 respect points. Respect points again gone through hitting.

So even as 4* he is almost useless imho, cause you spend the gained respect points through hitting. No benefit therefore on defensive side (30% dmg mitigation) which I was really looking forward to.

The base idea of this lt is great, but the implementation unfortunately not really.

I really hope, that devs will go through it again and making up their minds on how to make him more useful for defenders like he is supposed to.

BR
                    Main
                    I am afraid UEs percentages dont follow the normal percentage laws. I have no idea how they calculate percentages but man are they crazy and all over the place. I have had 6 deflects in a row. Ive rolled 1 vip and got 0 epics. I have even rolled an 80 fp crate and gained 3 epics on my roll. I have screen shots! I am sure people have many many more. My advice is to reduce UE RNG as much as possible and go for guarenteed LT powers. I avoid any RNG LT. I would rather Hyeneas constant damage percentage than a small chance to maybe get some extra damage. This is just my opinion and experiences.

Comment

• Rokub
                      Goon
                      • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                      Hey guys,

the chance is at 18%.

BR
                      Main
                      Dear MainEvent,

If you took the time to read the very first post in the thread you would have quickly found out how the LT works Duke posted it himself.

"-You can gain respect pt(s) by both attacking and assisting(STIM, Riot Shield..)
                      -Respect pt(s) could be stacked over 5."

For defending initially you have 2 options attacking or assisting to gain respect. Once you gain the 1st proc of respect from attacking you must stop as a defender and simply not spend the points if you wish to use them absorbing damage. You must start assisting by using Riot Shield or Stim or the likes to gain more respect points. I assume most defenders will simply throw out some riot shields and stack up some respect points especially if they know the enemy is heading their way.
                      You can also start assisting from the very beginning you don't have to attack at all to gain respect points.
                      Also it's a simple concept once you run out of tokens and respect tokens "meaning you got hit a bunch of times" you simply swap your LT load out since the LT's passive ability would become useless for a defender and you should put in another good LT for block chance, mitigation, dodge, whatever it might be.

Comment

• Bungboy
                        Hitman
                        • Aug 2013

I am afraid UEs percentages dont follow the normal percentage laws. I have no idea how they calculate percentages but man are they crazy and all over the place. I have had 6 deflects in a row. Ive rolled 1 vip and got 0 epics. I have even rolled an 80 fp crate and gained 3 epics on my roll. I have screen shots! I am sure people have many many more. My advice is to reduce UE RNG as much as possible and go for guarenteed LT powers. I avoid any RNG LT. I would rather Hyeneas constant damage percentage than a small chance to maybe get some extra damage. This is just my opinion and experiences.
                        I also find it a bit insane that we still don't have % drop rates or contribution point thresholds displayed on boss loot tables. I don't trust UE %'s at all so I agree, Reaper/Hyena are absolutely among the top of the stud LTs. This is also why I never EVER collect at below 100% on dice jobs. I simply do not trust the % rate being shown. I don't care if I would "theoretically" get more LTs in the long run if I collected at below 100%. I've gotten far too many cash collects at 95-99%, sometimes 3-4 in a row and I've seen many others complain about it as well. I'd be out of my mind to spend nearly a full refill of energy and collect Westside at below 100%.
                        Last edited by Bungboy; 04-22-2017, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• Wh1t3H4mm3
                          Lackey
                          • Mar 2017

Why are the level rewards nerfed from last MMB?

Comment

• Bungboy
                            Hitman
                            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Wh1t3H4mm3 View Post
                            Why are the level rewards nerfed from last MMB?
                            I don't believe they were nerfed. The per level rewards seem identical to last years. If anything we'll probably get further this year and get an extra 3 crates.
                            Last edited by Bungboy; 04-22-2017, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Mainevent
                              Goon
                              • Oct 2014

Hey Rokub,

Even on assists like stim or riot shield the proc chance is the same.

From a perspective as an att based titan, my offensive hits are helpful and more than welcome to my empire.

In eve I honestly can't wait, that Salvatore procs once or twice for 5/10 respect points and then waiting till opponent reaches my bldg, so that I can get that dmg mitigation benefit when getting hit and then start hitting over again myself.

Lot of situations, where opp reach me in second hour of war, since I'm main defender in Hq.

I cant stack toks for 60 minutes, this is ridiculous.

I think, for an event LT this power just doesn't work the way it should.

Greets
                              Main

Comment

• IVI 3nace
                                Goon
                                • Jul 2015

Babuju2
                                I always collect at mininium on dice jobs. Maximize results and still in my opinion have about same chance for rare on dice rolls. The key is if ur rolling well keep pushing if not come back. Done me well 9 star scorpion and many many 5-7 star uncommons. Just my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                                X