• Mar 2013

Re: Leader board change needed

That's not my logic that's 420 logic.

Comment

• DvEight
      Banned
      • Mar 2013

You are an interesting person lmao. Again I ask, what was your question? Doesn't matter the logic, yo are the one asking he question that makes no sense at all

Comment

• Paul
        Assassin
        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by DvEight View Post
        What exactly is your question? If the #1 empire beat the number 2 empire 20 times in a row you are saying they have no justification for being number 1???
        Originally posted by Thc Scientific View Post
        I don't know why you think 300 wins in a row deserves recognition and the fact that you had no competition during this win streak. I would be proud of beating up empires at half or even 1/4 your size.
        Should add a little context. Ruger is as sharp as a marble, thus SumFun's assertion of 420 logic. To clarify the question. Based on Ruger saying we had no competition (From UG, EN, TokeZilla, UFW or any other top empire), if Chosen beats us 20 times (random number to make a point), it would mean ES is no longer competition to Chosen, since they beat us so easily. Which then by Ruger's logic, all validity to Chosen's win streak becomes null. Make sense now?
        Last edited by Paul; 05-31-2013, 01:23 AM.
        Paul - EmpireShadows

Comment

• Thc Scientific
          Enforcer
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by SumFun View Post
          That's not my logic that's 420 logic.
          Hold on so your saying # 1 contender beating the champion isn't the champion until that # 1 contender has the same amount of wins?

Maybe you need some 420 buddy because the way you say it, y'all can get beat 100 times but as long as you have your 300 wins your sill the champs.

Ok buddy and I smoke to much huh.

And that's a typo. It should read " I wouldn't be proud "

Seriously you two are making a argument on a typo. How petty can you guys get?
          Ruger

Comment

• GILLAM
            Goon
            • Mar 2013

Lol, I think this is way to funny at this point. Why are we arguing with this guy? Its his first time beating anyone of significance and he things he is the best.

When ES beat UG the first time we did NOT think we where number 1! After we got too a 6-4 win loss record against them did I feel we where the stronger empire. It is complete ignorance to think 1 battle tells the whole story. And I bet even Archaic would tell you if he was being honest that wasent really ES in that battle. But I can say that battle has made ES get back to being ES. See you in round 2!

Comment

• Paul
              Assassin
              • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Thc Scientific View Post
              And that's a typo. It should read " I wouldn't be proud "

Seriously you two are making a argument on a typo. How petty can you guys get?
              Our argument wouldn't make sense if I actually thought you said would... How are you failing to understand something this simple...
              Paul - EmpireShadows

Comment

• Thc Scientific
                Enforcer
                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                Our argument wouldn't make sense if I actually thought you said would... How are you failing to understand something this simple...
                How are you even proud of a record where you have no challenge after UG?

Last I checked that's how boxing ranks work. You beat the champion your the champion until someone beats you. This ain't the NBA or the NHL we go by single war rules you lose your out. Not best of three bs. Or best of five.

Because even if we beat you 100 times you guys will still hang on to the "ya well lets you do 300 wins In a Row" argument. So please stop the bs you guys lost and until you win against us yor # 2 I don't care how big your winning streak was.

We have a 100% w/l ratio do you have that? No makes us the champs.

So lets see we beat you and have a better w/l ratio. Next month we beat you in bosses.
                Last edited by Thc Scientific; 05-31-2013, 01:16 AM.
                Ruger

Comment

• DvEight
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by GILLAM View Post
                  Lol, I think this is way to funny at this point. Why are we arguing with this guy? Its his first time beating anyone of significance and he things he is the best.

When ES beat UG the first time we did NOT think we where number 1! After we got too a 6-4 win loss record against them did I feel we where the stronger empire. It is complete ignorance to think 1 battle tells the whole story. And I bet even Archaic would tell you if he was being honest that wasent really ES in that battle. But I can say that battle has made ES get back to being ES. See you in round 2!
                  Normally I would agree with you, but these 2 empires were no where near equal footing. ES has how much more donated into their empire over Chosen?? The next time you meet chosen you are not only dealing with the fact they beat you the time before, but they are going to be significantly stronger.
                  This battle ES lost to the little guy in Mike Tyson's punch out, the next time you see him he's gonna be roided like a mammer jammer

Comment

• Paul
                    Assassin
                    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                    Based on Ruger saying we had no competition (From UG, EN, TokeZilla, UFW or any other top empire), if Chosen beats us 20 times (random number to make a point), it would mean ES is no longer competition to Chosen, since they beat us so easily. Which then by Ruger's logic, all validity to Chosen's win streak becomes null. Make sense now?
                    Just going to keep posting this... No idea how it's going over people's heads. He's contradicting his own arguments all over the place.

Another gem from Ruger, "We have a 100% w/l ratio do you have that? No makes us the champs." - I thought beating us made you champs? Is it beating us, or is it 100% win/l ratio?
                    Paul - EmpireShadows

Comment

• GILLAM
                      Goon
                      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by DvEight View Post
                      Normally I would agree with you, but these 2 empires were no where near equal footing. ES has how much more donated into their empire over Chosen?? The next time you meet chosen you are not only dealing with the fact they beat you the time before, but they are going to be significantly stronger.
                      This battle ES lost to the little guy in Mike Tyson's punch out, the next time you see him he's gonna be roided like a mammer jammer

Have you ever actually fought a Top 2 battle before? Empire upgrades mean more against mid level teams. Where you can use HPs to shut them out or get close too it. Against a top 2 empire they are geting your HQ well before upgrades mean anything. Also for Chosen to get the steroid shot of upgrades you refer too we would have to not battle them for 2 weeks! Each level 3 or 4 upgrade takes 72 hours or close too to complete.

Comment

• | BOSS YUEN |
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2013

I'm not disputing ES has accumulated the most wins and deserves all time recognition for that or until another empire racks up enough (if even possible).

The 420 logic that Scientific is mocking, is that if Empire A consistently beats Empire B (that has amassed 100s of wins), how can Empire B still be considered number one? I have to agree with that, but recognize ES is not going to go down after 1 loss.

All this blathering is a bit silly. Chosen has only won once. Also Manimal already confirmed the leaderboards will be changed eventually, making all the #1 arguing a waste of energy.

(Sorry for earlier half post, typing and walking not my strength haa)

Comment

• Voodoo jester
                          Banned
                          • May 2013

*brings out voodoo juice and popcorn* anyone else want some?

Comment

• SumFun
                            Brawler
                            • Mar 2013

I found this little gem for all you chosen types and thought I'd post it for you, thought you could add it to all your tags is kinda catchy and I know how humble you all are so I'm sure you have never felt like this.

Comment

• Paul
                              Assassin
                              • Nov 2012

Originally posted by GILLAM View Post
                              Have you ever actually fought a Top 2 battle before? Empire upgrades mean more against mid level teams. Where you can use HPs to shut them out or get close too it. Against a top 2 empire they are geting your HQ well before upgrades mean anything. Also for Chosen to get the steroid shot of upgrades you refer too we would have to not battle them for 2 weeks! Each level 3 or 4 upgrade takes 72 hours or close too to complete.
                              I've explained this to him in another thread, he refuses to acknowledge it. He has his opinion and that's fine. If Chosen beats us again, it won't have anything to do with the upgrades, it will have everything to do with them outspending us, which they currently are. Chosen has over 90% activity, they're not going to improve on that front. They have a higher average level, and their empire spends more so that increases if we don't utilize recruitment; they can improve here. With the new class skills, the health boost Chosen has, will not be as apparent because of new assassin abilities. I don't know whether or not ES can beat Chosen the next time we play them, but if you add everything up, upgrades are literally the most minuscule argument. The only upgrades that will make a huge difference right now are 80 member cap, and 750k donations.
                              Paul - EmpireShadows

Comment

• Paul
                                Assassin
                                • Nov 2012

Originally posted by | BOSS YUEN | View Post
                                (Sorry for earlier half post, typing and walking not my strength haa)
                                Are you slacking on your workouts again?
                                Paul - EmpireShadows

Comment

Working...
                                X