• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tambunan
    Enforcer
    • Feb 2016

Re: Battle Royale: Lethal Virus

I anxiously waiting for empire contribution thing, curiosity gets the better of me lol

wait, so basically hotwire are obsolete on this BR?
    Last edited by tambunan; 08-14-2017, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Ramaria2
      Soldier
      • Nov 2014

Wait. U cant get the reward from ranks?

Very disappointed.

Please change this.

U should be able to get the event lieutenant if u are in rank 7 when event finishes. Not only from casings.

How else is this a pvp event?

Looking back this has been the only event where bsi accounts doesnt have to pay a small fortune to get the event lt.

Comment

• Reenberg
        Banned
        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
        Battle Royale - Lethal Virus(6th Arena Event) will be activated from August 14 to August 24 20:00 PDT.
        Uhmmm.. this is 5am CET.. can you pls change to 12pm PDT (9pm CET) - so us in Europe have a chance..!

Thanks!!

Duke: Beijing Office gonna control this event this time, so it's a safe option to start/close events on their work time. This will be the first attempt, let us see how it works.
        Last edited by UWE_Duke; 08-15-2017, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• alexian
          • Jun 2013

Just a bug reminder, from a previous Arena, if you are in the middle of the fight and you run out of shots / fp and you buy fp, you will be thrown in the Crates screen.
          Reminder for devs, in case the error is still there, maybe making the other players careful to this situation. Buy your fp ahead of starting a battle.
          48BE8B

Comment

• DFish
            Brawler
            • Mar 2015

You need to spend about 10k tokens to earn the 25k bullets (assuming a you have a pretty even win loss ratio.). In the 240 hours of the event you will be given around 4800 tokens if you never let tokens fully recharge (assuming 3 min tokens- will be around 4500 at 330).

You will need to buy between 4200 and 5500 more tokens. 30 tokens at 10 favor points is between 1400 and 1800 favor points.

This seems crazy to me, so someone please check my math. Two VIPs for max reward sounds too high. I went through the math last event and it was one VIP.

Comment

• Ogre180
              Lieutenant
              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Ramaria2 View Post
              Wait. U cant get the reward from ranks?

Very disappointed.

Please change this.

U should be able to get the event lieutenant if u are in rank 7 when event finishes. Not only from casings.

How else is this a pvp event?

Looking back this has been the only event where bsi accounts doesnt have to pay a small fortune to get the event lt.
              Like the last few seasons Rank 1000 to 301 is Battle Rank 7. 300 to 1 is 8

Comment

• Reaper9292
                Banned
                • Jan 2016

Originally posted by DFish View Post
                You need to spend about 10k tokens to earn the 25k bullets (assuming a you have a pretty even win loss ratio.). In the 240 hours of the event you will be given around 4800 tokens if you never let tokens fully recharge (assuming 3 min tokens- will be around 4500 at 330).

You will need to buy between 4200 and 5500 more tokens. 30 tokens at 10 favor points is between 1400 and 1800 favor points.

This seems crazy to me, so someone please check my math. Two VIPs for max reward sounds too high. I went through the math last event and it was one VIP.
                with a good toon that wins and can keep a good rank and get free token packs each day u are able to collect abou 11k bullets and then only need 14k more which based on my calc is 1555 fp

Comment

• fbc765
                  Enforcer
                  • Aug 2016

And then 250,000 for a empire just to on get a scratcher.... think that needs to decrease

Comment

• Dr death
                    Kingpin
                    • May 2013

My STRONG feeling is that reward improves as your empire does better. Just look at all of the blanks. My guess is that is the STARTING gift not the finishing one.

Duke: ur right. my suggestion is switch your toons to a active empire for getting more free rewards.
                    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 08-15-2017, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• Dr death
                      Kingpin
                      • May 2013

If I had to take a guess, think of MMB in terms of the group rewards.

Comment

• fbc765
                        Enforcer
                        • Aug 2016

Originally posted by dr death View Post
                        my strong feeling is that reward improves as your empire does better. Just look at all of the blanks. My guess is that is the starting gift not the finishing one.
                        yes but thing about the small empiers or lil guys, they may be able to put up the 5k casings but even if all active and did 5k u would need 5000 guys to do 5k casings just for the empire to get 1 reward, i dont see anyone getting much other than the top few empires that all will spend

Comment

• Dr death
                          Kingpin
                          • May 2013

12 tokens an hour 240 hours plus your starting batch let's call it 3000 tokens. At an 80% win rate (which is horrible because you choose your targets) generates 7200 bullets. The 20% in losses generates 1200 bullets or 9400 in total in free play. 30 actives in the empire and you easilyit that number.

Now, in a lazy inactive empire....MOVE before the event starts. I am moving the Super LSI because I have 5 actives in the empire. Merge your empire and DO NOT hold hard and fast to its mine or nothing because your team rewards are based on it.

Get your buddies to move also. Trust me, the dead weight will get booted for active players.

Comment

• DFish
                            Brawler
                            • Mar 2015

50 actives getting 5k to get first reward is too high. Cut that to 50k for the first reward, then go up 50k from there.

I know many if not most of the players appreciate the group aspect, but that seems unreasonable for all but maybe 150 empires.

Comment

• Ramaria2
                              Soldier
                              • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Ogre180 View Post
                              Like the last few seasons Rank 1000 to 301 is Battle Rank 7. 300 to 1 is 8
                              I know. But u were rewarded a copy of the event lt when rank 7. And an other one for finishing top 1000. Adding up to a two star. A fair reward for bsi compared to how much money a bsi must spend on all other events (not eve).

But. This particular event lt is good already at one star. But to be seated it still must be at a higher level, stats wise.

So. I wanted to get 1 from rank 7. 1 from top 1000. And 1 from casings. Then fuse up one and make a 3*.

Now that seems like far too expensive and I'm not happy with the change.

If others are then so be it. I cant answer to that. Just expressing my thoughts about it.

But a very good event epic indeed

Comment

Almost like event was made to make Empires kick dead weight and get active players (#Tinfoilhat). Depending on rewards, i might have to ask Uncle Rick to let me in for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X