• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nekrofil
    Lackey
    • Feb 2014

Access boss fights!

I'm kinda stuck, can't access more bosses. Thou i've noticed that you need to build various stuff at Tech Lab.

And the items that are required are "gifts" only? I've sent at least 500 gifts to people and not even 1 can send anything back.

So... The dilemma is, how do i proceed.

I need from the medallion gifts and the newer ones.

Please add me and help.

0F22B9

//nekrofil
  • Muppet
    Street Boss
    • Jan 2013

Re: Access boss fights!

Gifting is kinda a fail tbh. Not a lot of people bother, try get a convo with a couple of players going exchanging gifts specifically with each other to help.

May I ask what lvl you are purely because of the question you ask. I'm my honest opinion it's not worth attacking medalions or harder bosses till at least lvl300 as you will not have the stamina or attack to get near epic thresholds withouts serious refills.

Comment

• Voodoo jester
      Banned
      • May 2013

Nekro. I'm not one to gives.. They for the most part are worthless.. 1 stamina for equipping sin and junk like that.

Hit me up.. I'll gladly summon whatever you need. I rarely summon and I'm not trying to get Sarah

Comment

• nekrofil
        Lackey
        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Voodoo jester View Post
        Nekro. I'm not one to gives.. They for the most part are worthless.. 1 stamina for equipping sin and junk like that.

Hit me up.. I'll gladly summon whatever you need. I rarely summon and I'm not trying to get Sarah
        What's your code?

Comment

• nekrofil
          Lackey
          • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Muppet View Post
          Gifting is kinda a fail tbh. Not a lot of people bother, try get a convo with a couple of players going exchanging gifts specifically with each other to help.

May I ask what lvl you are purely because of the question you ask. I'm my honest opinion it's not worth attacking medalions or harder bosses till at least lvl300 as you will not have the stamina or attack to get near epic thresholds withouts serious refills.
          LVL 130
          I have finished the 4 first areas with all 5 stars. Even done the extras you get for completing the main jobs to full star. Area 5 is almost completed with stars. Made a few Jobs on area 6 aswell.

Comment

• Voodoo jester
            Banned
            • May 2013

E0A0E5

Is my Oompa Loompa account. I don't have space to add you on my main. Would have to delete 292 allies pm him what you need and Ill give you with that

Comment

Working...
            X