• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shai Parks
    Lieutenant
    • Jun 2013

Forum members: Need assistance

My empire and I are looking to do a Skull King 'Speed Kill' and the new boss speed kill as well! PM me in game, as my boy Phil from RM is looking for the new boss speed kill, and my boy Kyle is looking to do the Skull King one!

I'm finished with speed kills, but I'll assist anyone's empire boss if they assist my boys with summoning those two bosses!

Quick Tip: I'm not comfortable using 3 refills on Medellin's, Doomsdays, Dragon Cores, and Knight Templars. However, another ally of mine is looking to do a Medellin 'Speed Kill' and I'm cool with that for that purpose.

It's easier to PM me in game, as speed kills are super fast when heavyweights are involved. Every time I tried to attack the Doomsday speed kill, I was already dead CTFU. It lasted 20mins, so thanks again to my high powered allies. Freeloaders are welcome for these Speed Kills. Doomsday only has 50 spots so we weren't lookin to allow them on that boss. These other ones are free game and I'll post the code here once they start. Thanks again, an appreciate your time
  • AnalOverload
    Boss
    • Jan 2013

Re: Forum members: Need assistance

Also there are two chatrooms to post speeds

Speed kill

Battle Dome

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**

Comment

Working...
    X