• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnw
    Goon
    • Aug 2013

Favorite

Would like to know what LT's you are all using and why combined with your class.
    MrSingh DC7520
  • Xcelcier
    Soldier
    • Jan 2013

Re: Favorite

Originally posted by johnw View Post
    Would like to know what LT's you are all using and why combined with your class.
    This is a very loaded question. I use the LT's that best suit the purpose I am trying to achieve at that given moment. I have 62 LT's, so I have a pretty large list of who I use, when and why.

Being a little more specific might help, like who do you use when...

-X

Comment

• johnw
      Goon
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Xcelcier View Post
      This is a very loaded question. I use the LT's that best suit the purpose I am trying to achieve at that given moment. I have 62 LT's, so I have a pretty large list of who I use, when and why.

Being a little more specific might help, like who do you use when...

-X
      Lets say eve.
      MrSingh DC7520

Comment

• Ogre180
        Lieutenant
        • Aug 2013

I don't really have any specific reason for changing out LT's. As i am still leveling them all up so they are more effective in Wars i have my most powerful LT's seated and whichever i need to level up in the driver's seat.

Michael for purchasing weapons
        Charmaine for deposits
        Cerebrus for health when i go to bed and switch to enforcer. (Centurion is better but I missed that oppurtunity)
        and Hotwire when doing duel/war.

Comment

• Ogre180
          Lieutenant
          • Aug 2013

Lets say eve.
          Start battle with Health LT then switch to my best defensive LT since i play as a Heavy Weight. Helps a little when they finally get to me and try to kill me off. As far as i know and can tell Att/Def plays no part whatsoever in building damage, its all in your purchased skills (good class for power levelers).

Comment

• Theory
            Brawler
            • Feb 2013

My 9* Colt is my personal favorite at the moment.

My 4* Tigress seated in Assassin Chair gets +239 extra attack with Colt seated. This combined with 9* John and 4* Ariel, I get a ton of extra attack added to my stats. Once I get Shadow and other good Mafia/Factionless LTs to 9* Max level, Colt will be even better.

Note, this is only at this current moment. Once I get Lotus to 9* I will be using Syndicate LTs. Syndicate is currently my favorite faction. Plus Sin is single handedly the best LT imo.

Comment

• TheDRR3
              Enforcer
              • Sep 2013

Yep, 9*Colt is my fav far as effectiveness also when paired with my 9*John and 3*Ariel. My 7*(soon to be 8*)Pain is a valued piece also. Once I 9* my 6*Penelope to 9*s she will push my 9*Mia out of a seat since Penelope is also Mafia and will be boosted with Colt
              ***TheDavidMf'nRussell3*** ***Atlanta's Own***

Comment

• EpicNeoGreg
                Boss
                • Mar 2013

Scorpion is the best for decap assassins because he raises their power more depending on what level decap and what star of him you have.

яєρ мє

Comment

Working...
                X