Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There is a UE wiki

Re: There is a UE wiki

I hadn't looked at the wiki's pageviews for a while - last time I checked, we were hovering around 4000 pageviews/day. In the last 7 days, we've been about double that - 2 days just over 8000, the rest just under. Makes me very happy to see that people are obviously finding it to be a useful resource.

I'd just like to once again encourage more people to actually jump in and edit it! Whether it's a typo, a minor clarification, or a whole page that you feel is missing, please do feel free to jump in! And if you run into difficulties (or if you'd like to help but have no idea where to start), just ask for help. We do have a small group of people who regularly edit the wiki (thanks, all of you!), but I'd be much more comfortable if their numbers were multiplied tenfold.

awesome job on the wiki and much appreciated

Squiffle, thank you for posting this. It is very useful and much appreciated by many!

Layla❤️GaD

Many times I have won epic reward on some bosses in less points as mentioned on ue wiki .Where to report that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
    Many times I have won epic reward on some bosses in less points as mentioned on ue wiki .Where to report that ?
    You can add a comment to the page for the boss in question, or just go ahead and edit that section.

Banned

The wiki rocks...I use it often!

Street Boss

There is a lot of change on the gameside lately. Please put your boss results into comments on the wiki
    http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/w...ld_Empire_Wiki
    And help Squiffle keep this great resource going. The epic thresholds are tough to keep up with. Any input you can offer will be very helpful to the rest of the players. I second Bonsai's comment above.
    Just a bit analytical.

love it great info

This wiki is pretty nice !

The wiki has proved to be helpful multiple times and i think that's great