• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UWE_Duke
    Developer
    • Jul 2016

Battle Royale - KILLER

Hey Underworld Bosses,

Battle Royale - Killer will be activated from Jun 12 to Jun 22 19:00 PDT.

Event LT: Sasuke
    1*: Critical chance increased by 5%. The target 30% chance to Poisoned (Lv1) upon receiving critical hits. [no clone]
    2*: Critical chance increased by 6%. The target 30% chance to Poisoned (Lv1) upon receiving critical hits. [no clone]
    3*: Critical chance increased by 7%. The target 30% chance to Poisoned (Lv1) upon receiving critical hits. [no clone]
    4*: Critical chance increased by 8%. The target 30% chance to Poisoned (Lv1) upon receiving critical hits. [no clone]
    5*: Critical chance increased by 10%. The target 30% chance to Poisoned (Lv1) upon receiving critical hits. [no clone]
    6*: Critical chance increased by 12%. The target 30% chance to Poisoned (Lv1) upon receiving critical hits. [no clone]
    7*: Critical chance increased by 14%. The target 30% chance to Poisoned (Lv1) upon receiving critical hits. [no clone]
    8*: Critical chance increased by 16%. The target 30% chance to Poisoned (Lv1) upon receiving critical hits. [no clone]
    9*: Critical chance increased by 18%. The target 30% chance to Poisoned (Lv1) upon receiving critical hits. [no clone]

items:
    best katana +2% Attack to Sasuke [no stack]
    fighting katana +24 Attack to Sasuke [no stack]
    Flying claw +21 Defense to Sasuke [no stack]
    mini katana +17 Defense to Sasuke [no stack]
    Five-star darts +16 Attack to Sasuke [no stack]

Tips:
    1. Collect Bullets as contributions to Empire. Every contributor could get the Rewards!(Min contribution = 5000 bullets)
    Self Progress records on Empire, leaving a empire will reset it.
    2. You will need to execute at least one player during this event to be an active participant and claim the event rewards.
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 06-13-2018, 02:30 AM.
  • Newwo
    Thug
    • Feb 2015

Re: Battle Royale - KILLER

Not duel, but execute, i guess. You'll have to duel somehow to get casings)))

P.s. nothing to spend for again. Animal for 15k, ordinary epic weapon for 19k... thx for saving my money)

Comment

• alexian
      • Jun 2013

Hmmm, interesting.

When is the cut off time for casings rewards?
      48BE8B

Comment

• xdiin
        Thug
        • Jan 2013

Crit chance work on boss and pvp?

Comment

• LLL
          Brawler
          • Jun 2015

Is there any difference between "Critical Chance Increased by...%" and "+x% Critical"? If "not", why not keeping the same denomination? This change makes me think of a trick or something, lol

Comment

• xceL
            Brawler
            • Apr 2013

You do get casings for attack, you just get more fore executing. Also the LT seems rather bland. The poison effect is useless with plague in play. Dragonlord and Overkill are better for Crit chances. Very weak Event LT...

Comment

• Aprilwine
              Street Boss
              • Oct 2013

I like this LT for the poison ability 30% upon critical hits at 1 star. Dunno, just seems cool for a defender to apply poison even if its not that great of percentage. Heck, I think I just like the Ninja
              sigpic

Comment

• hchoi1978
                Goon
                • Jan 2017

Hey Duke,

Any chance you guys will ever make it so that some of us regular folks can earn these epic splitters? I unfortunately cannot afford to spend $600+ to land in the top 100 and get ONE.

Comment

• Missy
                  Thug
                  • Jun 2014

When is the cutoff time for daily rewards (extra arena packs)? 1900 PDT? Change of day? Some other time?

Comment

• alexian
                    • Jun 2013

UE day change
                    48BE8B

Comment

• Ninja711
                      Hitman
                      • Jan 2014

Money is on the way ! I dnt know this epic is good or not .but will try to get one on top 1000 . Won’t be wish to get legendary weapon,at least need to spend more money on it.. hope y’all enjoy this event and spend a lot of money .good luck

Comment

• Kevin Gate
                        Lackey
                        • Jun 2018

this lt is garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Gate View Post
                          this lt is garbage
                          If the lt is not to a players liking then they can avoid competing for it. Rather than bash the lt/event, suggesting ways it could be better might make devs change things.

Some like this lt and some don't. To each their own but rather than bash... constructive criticism and ways to improve is always recommended.

Comment

• s0fr3shh
                            Soldier
                            • Apr 2013

The poison % needs to scale with stars too, I'm guessing up to 80-100% or so at 9*. Only %crit scaling with stars is pretty mediocre. Maybe even giving lvl 2/3 poison with an EVENT LT. If I'm not mistaken, there's a CRATE LT that can give lvl 1 poison for defense. If this is really wants to be an EVENT LT, it better have an effect better than a crate LT. If at least one of the suggestions becomes implemented, I can see this being a decent-good event LT.
                            Last edited by s0fr3shh; 06-16-2018, 02:21 AM.
                            Why so cereal?!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Bungboy
                              Hitman
                              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by s0fr3shh View Post
                              The poison % needs to scale with stars too, I'm guessing up to 80-100% or so at 9*. Only %crit scaling with stars is pretty mediocre. Maybe even giving lvl 2/3 poison with an EVENT LT. If I'm not mistaken, there's a CRATE LT that can give lvl 1 poison for defense. If this is really wants to be an EVENT LT, it better have an effect better than a crate LT. If at least one of the suggestions becomes implemented, I can see this being a decent-good event LT.
                              There is no reason to star up Sasuke. His ability sucks. It is not worthy of being the power of an “eventâ€‌ epic. He can’t even be cloned so why is his ability so horrible? Poison is not only useless now that everyone has reapers with plagues in their empires, but it’s level 1 poison and has a terrible proc rate that doesn’t improve no matter how highly starred he is.

His ability should be 30/35/40% chance to poison (level 1) on criticals at 1/2/3 stars, 45/50/55% chance to plague (level 2) on criticals at 4/5/6 stars, and 60/65/70% chance to plague (level 3) on criticals at 7/8/9 stars. As it stands he is just a worse Alpha/Dragon Lord/Gustavo. His power should be equal in strength to what Gustavo has.
                              Last edited by Bungboy; 06-16-2018, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X