• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ck2tone
    Lackey
    • Aug 2014

Leaving gang after battle starts.

So tired of the cheating gangs that have players leave gang after battle start. You can not hit them or finish that building. Please fix. Ruins battles. Regina big culprit
  • alexian
    • Jun 2013

Re: Leaving gang after battle starts.

Personally I do not understand the reason of exploiting this, specially at the beginning of a season. What do you gain? A win? So that you are bumped higher in ranking and face tougher opponents?
    Maybe you want a 2 hours war for the extra cc and xp? Still, I don't think a long boring EvE is fun.
    Yeah, at the end of a seson, it can be a powerful tool, but in this stage, it is futile.
    Hoping that the devs can fix this without an app store update, which takes longer.
    48BE8B

Comment

• Aprilwine
      Street Boss
      • Oct 2013

I've played this game for 5 years and never seen this happen. Are you guys saying that the person that leaves empire cannot be targeted, therefore the building is indestructible? If this is true maybe the devs can punish that empire by not allowing that empire to participate in wars for a week? I think the true solution is players cannot leave empire during a war, problem solved
      sigpic

Comment

• Irish
        Brawler
        • Apr 2016

Yeah had this happen to us a few weeks ago. this is a ridiculous tactic/exploit. Please fix

Comment

• Missy
          Thug
          • Jun 2014

I thought this exploit had been fixed ages ago...maybe one of the new releases has brought it back? If so, needs to be fixed again.

Comment

• alexian
            • Jun 2013

I don't remember seeing it on UE, but it was there in the Marvel: United game.
            Devs had been informed about it.
            I think it appeared with the last app store update, so not sure if it requires another app store update or it can be made on the fly. It takes longer if it needs approval from Apple and Google also.
            Last edited by alexian; 06-11-2018, 07:40 AM.
            48BE8B

Comment

• Quaranj
              Boss
              • May 2015

Originally posted by Aprilwine View Post
              I think the true solution is players cannot leave empire during a war, problem solved
              Horrible idea. If you get a new recruit and they rogue all over the board you're powerless to do anything to maintain order. Then others could leave over the perceived inaction of the leadership.

It should just be fixed..again...back to the way it was. Also, kicked players shouldn't be able to auto collect. Not sure when they "fixed" that but it merely rewards bad behaviour.

Comment

• Quaranj
                Boss
                • May 2015

Originally posted by alexian View Post
                I don't remember seeing it on UE, but it was there in the Marvel: United game.
                Devs had been informed about it.
                I think it appeared with the last app store update, so not sure if it requires another app store update or it can be made on the fly. It takes longer if it needs approval from Apple and Google also.
                April 25th 2016 this happened here before and it was sorted very quickly from what I remember.

Search "invincible" to find the thread.

I am hoping to see 30 day bans for players exploiting this against ToS. Devs, don't let me down on this one.

Comment

• alexian
                  • Jun 2013

Information is that the bug has been fixed. If anyone still sees the bug after today, please report it.
                  48BE8B

Comment

• Aprilwine
                    Street Boss
                    • Oct 2013

So the building that player left war in is now open for attack? Didnt know it was a bug, thanks alexian!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X