Thread: Add splitter to boss heist

Hitman

Lightbulb Add splitter to boss heist

Add common, uncommon, rare and epic splitters to Boss Heist.
    For every tier you finish you receive common, uncommon, rare and epic splitter as reward.
    Same as rare and epic chard.
    It will encourage players to finish boss heist to receive epic splitters.
    I have never ever finished a Boss Heist, too many refills and too expensive!
    Thank you
    Mobile Mobster

Re: Add splitter to boss heist

I still have yet to find a use for splitters. Maybe I am not understanding it. Why are they useful?

With splitters you can unfuse lts. Let's say if you have a 3* Rare lt Patch (because you thought she was good) you can use rare spliters to get two instances of 2* Patch. If you use rare spliters again, you will end up with 4 instances of 1* Patch.

Why people want them? Maybe they fused up some lts they are not using anymore, because they rolled newer and better lts. So now, they can unfuse the old one and use him in fusion with the new lt, so you have more stars to the better lt.

Personally, I would spli my 2* Raven, which I am not sure I have ever used, but I have no epic spliters. Because the epic splitters have been offered only as top prizes in events so far 😕 And I cannot fuse her out, as I want to keep at least one copy of every lt.

Personally I hope they will, at least, split refills and spliters chances in boss drops and job dice jobs. Or even maybe as execution rewards. Not only as top prizes in event.

I would love to see more splitters, especially those epics.

It’s impossible to get them on regular base, at least for me.

Only for top ranks in events, that’s not really player/customer friendly.

Hitman

Quote Originally Posted by Popop View Post
    I still have yet to find a use for splitters. Maybe I am not understanding it. Why are they useful?
    Veteran players who started playing when the game came out in 2013 made the mistake of staring up rare challenge job lieutenants like Tagg, Caine and Fox.
    If I had a 5* Caine I would split him in a heartbeat and make a 5* Alpha for example.
    I split my 2 * Azura in two and fused 1 Azura with Sara to make a 2* Overkill.
    Splitters can be useful.
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 06-08-2018 at 01:30 PM. Reason: grammar mistake