• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bungboy
    Hitman
    • Aug 2013

About Kiko LT: Way too OP???

According to some people in the discord, Kiko’s power gives you a % of your energy as attack. 10/15/20/25/30/35/40/45% AND can be cloned. Now I’m not sure if this is actually the way her power works, so please do correct me if I’m wrong. But if it does work this way, then she completely ruins the balance of the game. If such an ability exists, it would be absolutely broken whether it could be cloned or not.

Super LSI builds are already OP enough as is because they can get 9* uncommons and rares, place highly in events, complete heists, and kill bosses without spending a dime. They get far more from uncapped refills and from leveling up. The only downsides to super LSI were that they were weaker in eve and pvp, which are pretty small downsides. They can do okay in eve by just plagueing with reaper class.

IMO super LSI is already by far the best way to play this game if you don’t want to spend. So if this LT actually gives a high percentage of energy as an attack boost, there will be virtually no reason at all to build anything other than a full energy toon because most of your energy would equate to attack stat which would mean you win out in virtually every event while spending much less than accounts who put points into attack/defense.

Super LSI now has a way to essentially convert energy stat into attack, but attack/defense builds still have no way to convert those stats into energy/stamina. So putting points into attack/defense would be basically a complete waste. Kiko’s power is far too rewarding for super LSI and punishing to all other builds.
    Last edited by Bungboy; 05-25-2018, 09:11 AM.
  • mr_teflon
    Lieutenant
    • May 2014

Re: About Kiko LT: Way too OP???

I dont think its op, my super lsi has 1 attack and 1 defence which I'm sure there are plenty of others out there like that so if theres a Lt out there that gives it some attack to be useful in other areas of the game then that can only be a good thing, trying to roll for it will be a pain though so cant see it happening anytime soon though.

Comment

• Aprilwine
      Street Boss
      • Oct 2013

I have a LSI hybrid demo toon with 2000 E and 1000 S. Attack stat is 2120. This LT seems very crazy indeed but how much more damage am I going to get on building damage? If I got the LT on 3 crate rolls I would be happy but history has always been very unkind in the regard of obtaining a specific LT via crate rolls. I rolled well over 100+ times to obtain Sin back in the day
      sigpic

Comment

• alexian
        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Aprilwine View Post
        I have a LSI hybrid demo toon with 2000 E and 1000 S. Attack stat is 2120. This LT seems very crazy indeed but how much more damage am I going to get on building damage?
        Building damage takes into calculation only Base stats (orange numbers). Since Kiko gives bonus attack (green numbers), the building damage is not affected.
        48BE8B

Comment

• Bungboy
          Hitman
          • Aug 2013

I have a LSI hybrid demo toon with 2000 E and 1000 S. Attack stat is 2120. This LT seems very crazy indeed but how much more damage am I going to get on building damage? If I got the LT on 3 crate rolls I would be happy but history has always been very unkind in the regard of obtaining a specific LT via crate rolls. I rolled well over 100+ times to obtain Sin back in the day
          This LT is for the super LSI 10k+ energy builds. Won’t do much with 2k energy. I heard that at 2k energy it only converts like 2.5% of the energy to attack.
          Last edited by Bungboy; 05-25-2018, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Bungboy
            Hitman
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by mr_teflon View Post
            I dont think its op, my super lsi has 1 attack and 1 defence which I'm sure there are plenty of others out there like that so if theres a Lt out there that gives it some attack to be useful in other areas of the game then that can only be a good thing, trying to roll for it will be a pain though so cant see it happening anytime soon though.
            The reason this is a bad thing is Kiko is only an option for super LSI accounts. Accounts that built attack or defense can’t transfer a large percentage of attack or defense into energy or stamina. Kiko singlehandedly makes energy the best stat. There is hardly any reason to put points into attack or defense now. Because why would anyone waste their skill points on combat stats when they could just go energy and get attack along with it, while also getting to star up LTs and level faster? To add insult to injury, super LSI can use attack/defense insignias but non-super LSI accounts don’t have the option to use energy or stamina insignias because they don’t exist. Kiko would only be fine if there was a similar LT released along with her for attack/defense builds to utilize.
            Last edited by Bungboy; 05-25-2018, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Aprilwine
              Street Boss
              • Oct 2013

Thanks for the responses! I guess I won't be rolling crates any time soon. I would for Lady Luck tho...no matter the debate
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the responses! I guess I won't be rolling crates any time soon. I would for Lady Luck tho...no matter the debate
                I see you are still hunting her after all this years. Good luck and hope to see you post getting her one day.

I myself felt Kiko was a way for Super LSI to convert energy to attack while still been favoured with easier to get lts via jobs BUT... all good.

Comment

• Xcali1985
                  Head Boss
                  • Jun 2013

Originally posted by chelsea View Post
                  I see you are still hunting her after all this years. Good luck and hope to see you post getting her one day.

I myself felt Kiko was a way for Super LSI to convert energy to attack while still been favoured with easier to get lts via jobs BUT... all good.
                  If it converted I would be ok, but if I’m understanding correctly it adds atk without lowering energy.

Even at 1* it means that every stat added to energy has 10% more value than any other placement.

Comment

• tambunan
                    Enforcer
                    • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Bungboy View Post
                    According to some people in the discord, Kiko’s power gives you a % of your energy as attack. 10/15/20/25/30/35/40/45% AND can be cloned. Now I’m not sure if this is actually the way her power works, so please do correct me if I’m wrong. But if it does work this way, then she completely ruins the balance of the game. If such an ability exists, it would be absolutely broken whether it could be cloned or not.

Super LSI builds are already OP enough as is because they can get 9* uncommons and rares, place highly in events, complete heists, and kill bosses without spending a dime. They get far more from uncapped refills and from leveling up. The only downsides to super LSI were that they were weaker in eve and pvp, which are pretty small downsides. They can do okay in eve by just plagueing with reaper class.

IMO super LSI is already by far the best way to play this game if you don’t want to spend. So if this LT actually gives a high percentage of energy as an attack boost, there will be virtually no reason at all to build anything other than a full energy toon because most of your energy would equate to attack stat which would mean you win out in virtually every event while spending much less than accounts who put points into attack/defense.

Super LSI now has a way to essentially convert energy stat into attack, but attack/defense builds still have no way to convert those stats into energy/stamina. So putting points into attack/defense would be basically a complete waste. Kiko’s power is far too rewarding for super LSI and punishing to all other builds.
                    Well if i was right, this one was not for the super LSI but more for hybrid - with that kind of wording, i would assume kiko would gives you maximum 10% of your current attack based on your max energy. Something loke: 1000-1500 energy ives 2% of your current attack, 1501-2000 energy gives 2.5% and so forth. But it probably works other way. But lets say you have 10000 energy with 1 attack it would gives nothing at all. If i was right.

Comment

• Bugo
                      Goon
                      • Oct 2015

I got lucky and rolled Kiko. Unfortunately it was on one of my accounts that is all defense.
                      When I seated her, my attack went from 0 base (orange) and +15 bonus (green) to 0 base (orange) and +319 bonus (green).
                      My base energy is 3048.
                      So at 1*, it looks like the she is taking 10% of my base energy (304.8) and adding it to my attack (304 + 15 = 319).

Comment

• Maninthesk
                        Lackey
                        • Jan 2018

I see the same. A 10% increase on the green side of attack
                        a 195 i crease for me.
                        But is this attack good o ly where?
                        EVE?
                        Building no?

Comment

• alexian
                          • Jun 2013

The bonus attack (green) is calculated to determine if a player wins or loses the hit, both in PvP and in EvE.
                          The damage done (both against a player or against a building) cares a lot more of the base attack (orange)
                          48BE8B

Comment

Working...
                          X