Thread: Can you guys get a clue???????

Can you guys get a clue???????

So finally after over a year, you guys release a new crate (WHOOOPEE!!!), but then you give very vague descriptions about the new LT's powers. I got lucky and happened to roll Kiko with one of my crate rolls but I'm waiting on a better explanation of her power to decide whether or not I'm going to spend $$ to star her up. Are you guys really that clueless????? Can you please take 5 minutes to write proper descriptions of everyone's powers? Is that really so much to ask??????

Re: Can you guys get a clue???????

I highly doubt mocking them will help your case in the direction needed.

On the other hand, I am hoping for a thread from the devs with a bit more explanation and hopefully some examples myself.

Consigliere Game Guru

Quote Originally Posted by hchoi1978 View Post
    Are you guys really that clueless????? Can you please take 5 minutes to write proper descriptions of everyone's powers? Is that really so much to ask??????
    You dont need to be rude towards devs to make a point. Since your frustration is understandable i will let thread be and hope players better express themselves next time. I myself asked them to come on forums to explain the powers and I am still waiting.

Something unknown people might want to buy and try by themselfes. Pure marketing here...

Love the game. However they are terrible since I started this game on letting you know a full description on powers and so forth. You want us to spend our money. Tell u what but a car a house with a picture and tell me how that goes.
    Last time I looked we are all customers or potential customers.
    My bad my expectations were to high. Disappointing not on the game but the Devs on explaining or handling new areas or LTs in the game.
    Take the time and explain new lts and areas.
    Have a great day
    Thanks
    Menace