Thread: Question About New LT Kiko

Question About New LT Kiko

Does anybody know the formula to calculate how much bonus damage she gives? The description says its based on energy, but whatís the exact formula? I got her in a crate roll and Iím trying to decide if Iím going to spend $$ to Star her up.

Re: Question About New LT Kiko

It looks like the description is a bit tricky. Another way would be "10% of your energy is used as your attack power"
    So, lets say you have 2000 energy, this means that Kiko transforms that in 200 bonus attack.

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    It looks like the description is a bit tricky. Another way would be "10% of your energy is used as your attack power"
    So, lets say you have 2000 energy, this means that Kiko transforms that in 200 bonus attack.
    That would be awesome but I think it's highly unlikely. At 2*, the description says 15%. I have 4000 energy so I would have a bonus 600 in attack? This would be way OP IMHO.

Indeed, way OP.
    You can look in the blue folder with and without her, to see how your attack changes.

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    Indeed, way OP.
    You can look in the blue folder with and without her, to see how your attack changes.
    I tried that. No change

Quote Originally Posted by hchoi1978 View Post
    Does anybody know the formula to calculate how much bonus damage she gives? The description says its based on energy, but whatís the exact formula? I got her in a crate roll and Iím trying to decide if Iím going to spend $$ to Star her up.
    With that kind of wording, i would assume kiko would gives you maximum 10% of your current attack based on your max energy. Something loke: 1000-1500 energy ives 2% of your current attack, 1501-2000 energy gives 2.5% and so forth. But it probably works other way.
    Last edited by tambunan; 05-27-2018 at 10:09 PM.