• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hchoi1978
    Goon
    • Jan 2017

Question About New LT Kiko

Does anybody know the formula to calculate how much bonus damage she gives? The description says its based on energy, but what’s the exact formula? I got her in a crate roll and I’m trying to decide if I’m going to spend $$ to Star her up.
  • alexian
    • Jun 2013

Re: Question About New LT Kiko

It looks like the description is a bit tricky. Another way would be "10% of your energy is used as your attack power"
    So, lets say you have 2000 energy, this means that Kiko transforms that in 200 bonus attack.
    48BE8B

Comment

• hchoi1978
      Goon
      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by alexian View Post
      It looks like the description is a bit tricky. Another way would be "10% of your energy is used as your attack power"
      So, lets say you have 2000 energy, this means that Kiko transforms that in 200 bonus attack.
      That would be awesome but I think it's highly unlikely. At 2*, the description says 15%. I have 4000 energy so I would have a bonus 600 in attack? This would be way OP IMHO.

Comment

• alexian
        • Jun 2013

Indeed, way OP.
        You can look in the blue folder with and without her, to see how your attack changes.
        48BE8B

Comment

• hchoi1978
          Goon
          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by alexian View Post
          Indeed, way OP.
          You can look in the blue folder with and without her, to see how your attack changes.
          I tried that. No change

Comment

• tambunan
            Enforcer
            • Feb 2016

Originally posted by hchoi1978 View Post
            Does anybody know the formula to calculate how much bonus damage she gives? The description says its based on energy, but what’s the exact formula? I got her in a crate roll and I’m trying to decide if I’m going to spend $$ to Star her up.
            With that kind of wording, i would assume kiko would gives you maximum 10% of your current attack based on your max energy. Something loke: 1000-1500 energy ives 2% of your current attack, 1501-2000 energy gives 2.5% and so forth. But it probably works other way.
            Last edited by tambunan; 05-27-2018, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• UEBadboy
              Lackey
              • Jun 2018

Originally posted by hchoi1978 View Post
              I'm still trying to figure her out, but I currently have her at 4* with 1776 total energy. At this point, she's giving me a 7% boost to ark. Still trying to figure her out as well

Comment

• alexian
                • Jun 2013

Kiko uses your base energy to add to attack power. Take the percentage claimed of your base (orange number) and you see that added to your attack bonus (green number).
                48BE8B

Comment

Working...
                X