• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BUD ICE
    Lackey
    • May 2018

Character stuck in limbo

I have a lower level (266) enforcer that I created an empire with over a week ago. I setup the description of the empire and when I went back to home screen the empire had vanished, yet I'm stuck in it, but as free agent. I have empire chat visible, as my BR rank has leveled up it's posted there, but there is no empire. I can't leave, nor can I join anything. I can't create because it says i'm still in an empire. I've deleted and reinstalled the game, no help there. Not sure what more I can do on my end.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. It's not my main character so I'm in no rush. I hope someone there can get it figured out eventually.

Thanks!
  • alexian
    • Jun 2013

Re: Character stuck in limbo

That's something I never heard before. Did you contact Customer Support yet?
    Send them a mail with at least the next information: your ally code, empire name (maybe needed?), phone you are using.
    To contact Customer Support, go to More / Feedback / There is a problem... it will open a browser page, choose a topic and then choose "i need more help".

On the other hand, I think you could try joining another empire. Try to join an empire that has recruiting open, as far as I know it just takes you out of your current empire and moves you directly to the new empire. Another option, send him an invite and accept it. I think it directly switches empires. Not sure if any of them would work.
    Last edited by alexian; 05-19-2018, 09:46 PM.
    48BE8B

Comment

• Xcali1985
      Head Boss
      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by alexian View Post
      That's something I never heard before. Did you contact Customer Support yet?
      Send them a mail with at least the next information: your ally code, empire name (maybe needed?), phone you are using.
      To contact Customer Support, go to More / Feedback / There is a problem... it will open a browser page, choose a topic and then choose "i need more help".

On the other hand, I think you could try joining another empire. Try to join an empire that has recruiting open, as far as I know it just takes you out of your current empire and moves you directly to the new empire. Another option, send him an invite and accept it. I think it directly switches empires. Not sure if any of them would work.
      Support can probably remove you from the empire if you provide them with ally code and some basic account info. Bind the account to your email if you haven’t that will help.

Comment

• BUD ICE
        Lackey
        • May 2018

I’ve opened a ticket. Thanks for the help.

Comment

• UWE_Cindy
          Super Moderator
          • Dec 2017

Devs will check this.

Comment

Working...
          X