• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monky
    Lackey
    • May 2018

Not getting class coins from war

I am not receiving winnings from late night wars. It’s happened a few times now.
    I play in the war. Fall asleep. Wake up in the am and log back in and it doesn’t give me the CC or anything.
    Usually it will splash on the screen.
  • UWE_Cindy
    Super Moderator
    • Dec 2017

Re: Not getting class coins from war

Hi, could you please show us more infos about it: the platform, version

Comment

• Irish
      Brawler
      • Apr 2016

Yeah there needs to be a better mechanism for collecting from war because its not working properly. As far as i understand you can collect for the first hour after war. The second hour after war it wont let you collect and it wont autocollect. Then it should autocollect after the second hour has passed.
      This would be ok but its not working. I just played in the last war and i didnt collect, when i was going through my toons(over two hours after war ended) i noticed i didnt have and CC for the daily achievement for collecting 250 CC. So even though the autocollect function should have triggered it didnt and i couldnt get it to trigger and i cant collect in any way because the collect function disappears after that first hour after war. Seems like theres got to be a more full proof way to deliver the rewards from war.

Comment

• Irish
        Brawler
        • Apr 2016

Ok it popped

Comment

• alexian
          • Jun 2013

This problem is reported by several players, but majority reported that they don't have it. So, multiple clarifications are needed in order for the devs to try and find the root cause.

At the very least, please report your operating system and the device you are using. I don't think it affects all Androids (for instance), so a simple mention of them is probably not enough.

On another note, the next time you enter game, please press on the Menu button before doing anything else, to force a game - server sync. Sometimes it helps.
          48BE8B

Comment

• Adim
            Lackey
            • Jun 2018

I’m not receiving any rewards from war either. I don’t usually stick around after to collect because I usually receive rewards later. I noticed the last couple of days that they’re not popping up

Comment

• Murdock
              Lackey
              • Aug 2018

This has been happening to me for a couple months now too.

Android 8.00, security patch June 1, 2018. Happens on Galaxy S9 and a Galaxy S8.

App is auto updated so it's always the latest version.

Comment

• Annihilate
                Lackey
                • May 2015

I've experienced the same issue, not getting class coins from a war. Sometimes auto collecting simply doesn't work. I use iOS 11.3.1 on an iPhone X. App is the newest.

Comment

• assumption
                  Goon
                  • Jun 2018

I never had problems with auto-collect on my 2 Android accounts. My iOS accounts used to fail to auto-collect for like 80% of the time but now it rarely fails. Sometimes auto-collect of the previous war happens after the next war starts, so you may need to wait patiently for a few hours to see whether it works or not.

Comment

Working...
                  X