Thread: Is there going to be new classes/skills anytime soon?

Is there going to be new classes/skills anytime soon?

iv been stacking cc on all of my toons after maxing second tier classes. Will there be new classes or skills to spend it on at some point?

Re: Is there going to be new classes/skills anytime soon?

I suppose so because they had a survey a part of which was question about suggestion for new classes.

Personally, I expect that when there are going to be new classes, another currency and not the stacked cc will be used. Why? In case cc will be used, most of the old players will max them very easy, reaching the same point. So they need to extent the new classes for a longer period of time and in the same way to make it somehow equal for both old and new accounts.

On the other hand, if the old skill get additional levels, yeah, probably cc will be used.
    48BE8B

Hitman

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    Personally, I expect that when there are going to be new classes, another currency and not the stacked cc will be used. Why? In case cc will be used, most of the old players will max them very easy, reaching the same point. So they need to extent the new classes for a longer period of time and in the same way to make it somehow equal for both old and new accounts.

On the other hand, if the old skill get additional levels, yeah, probably cc will be used.
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Make all tier 1 and tier 2 classes Level 4
    For example lvl 4 heavy weapons +80 to demolition skill.

New class skills or upgrade of existing ones. It would be nice to have either or both. Increase the max level of existing skills or create tier 3 classes.

Also we have been donating to empire upgrades for quite awhile now. Please open up the upgrades. Increasing max number of members will be good for the game.

Any or all of the above will give a needed boost to the game and players. The sooner the better too