Underworld Empire forums now contain a virus and ID's have been hacked???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlueSky
    Lackey
    • Mar 2016

Underworld Empire forums now contain a virus and ID's have been hacked???

So coming to the forums is now waking up my anti virus that this site is infected with the PUA/Cryptominor.GEN signature, and life lock has indicated that my password and account from this service is now visible on the dark web as of April of this year... Is anyone going to address this??

Re: Underworld Empire forums now contain a virus and ID's have been hacked???

Originally posted by BlueSky View Post
    So coming to the forums is now waking up my anti virus that this site is infected with the PUA/Cryptominor.GEN signature, and life lock has indicated that my password and account from this service is now visible on the dark web as of April of this year... Is anyone going to address this??
    Devs have been made aware of this.

Comment

• Warplay
      Brawler
      • Dec 2014

Anymore information available other than the above response? On a personal level this is quite a serious issue if information correct and my personal data is being given more to what I have agreed to via forum TOS. Please advise and confirm action taken and keep us posted.
      sigpic
      Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

Comment

• Xcali1985
        Head Boss
        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Warplay View Post
        Anymore information available other than the above response? On a personal level this is quite a serious issue if information correct and my personal data is being given more to what I have agreed to via forum TOS. Please advise and confirm action taken and keep us posted.
        They should probably send a message to all members to change their passwords for any and all sites that use this same password.

They have to fix it first as changing it does no good if it’s still there to get the new password.

Comment

• Xcali1985
          Head Boss
          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Mobile Mob
          Virus has been there as long as I can remember.
          In game click on world chat, go to top of page and click on underworld empire forum it will bypass "virus" and take you directly to forum.

On PC search for underworld empire forum in Google. Click on link.
          Your antivirus will block the site.
          Press back button and click on link again.
          It should take you to forum.
          Make a bookmark of new link and if you click on bookmark link it will bypass "virus" and take you directly to forum.
          Worked for me.
          Lmao, you can’t “bypassâ€‌ a virus that way. Lol.

Google has flagged the link that’s why it shows up when you use them. It’s still there, you should still change all your passwords.

Comment

Working...
          X