Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: [NOTICE] We have changed the reward-issuing mechanism of MMB

  1. #21

    Re: [NOTICE] We have changed the reward-issuing mechanism of MMBRe: [NOTICE] We

    Quote Originally Posted by Syk0t1k View Post
    Yeah, I tapped the banner and got most of the rewards immediately, but it's still short the 4 Pitbull Lt's from rank rewards and something like 7 stamina packs. Now the banner's gone and I'm wondering *** is going on and how to get through to the dev's. There doesn't seem to be any way to contact them, even through support.
    You must believe that you get all of the rank awards from the level you achieved and below. This is NOT the case. Only from the level that you achieved. There was no possible way to get 4 pitbulls from rank awards. Only 2 at most.

  2. #22

    Re: [NOTICE] We have changed the reward-issuing mechanism of MMB

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoen View Post
    Every event level should give rewards.
    Well, that's not how it works.

  3. #23

    Re: [NOTICE] We have changed the reward-issuing mechanism of MMBRe: [NOTICE] We

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
    You must believe that you get all of the rank awards from the level you achieved and below. This is NOT the case. Only from the level that you achieved. There was no possible way to get 4 pitbulls from rank awards. Only 2 at most.
    Been playing this for 4 years. That's how it's always been. Top X get all the rewards from that position plus all those from each preceding ranking. There should have been 2 Lt's from top 4500 or 2500 then another 2 from either 2500 or 2000; don't remember which because the banners both disappeared. None of them were awarded. Might just be slow delivery, but I'm thinking not since all the other awards went out.

  4. #24

    Re: [NOTICE] We have changed the reward-issuing mechanism of MMB

    You might want to rethink what youíve believed the past 4 years. I havenít played this as long as you but definitely more than 3 years and been participating in all mmb events and others as well from day one I downloaded UE. Never have I received awards like you mentioned.

  5. #25

    Re: [NOTICE] We have changed the reward-issuing mechanism of MMB

    Quote Originally Posted by Syk0t1k View Post
    Been playing this for 4 years. That's how it's always been. Top X get all the rewards from that position plus all those from each preceding ranking. There should have been 2 Lt's from top 4500 or 2500 then another 2 from either 2500 or 2000; don't remember which because the banners both disappeared. None of them were awarded. Might just be slow delivery, but I'm thinking not since all the other awards went out.
    What rank did you finish? Rank rewards are not cumulative.

    https://imgur.com/a/0l1yCCU

  6. #26

    Re: [NOTICE] We have changed the reward-issuing mechanism of MMB

    Quote Originally Posted by Syk0t1k View Post
    Been playing this for 4 years. That's how it's always been. Top X get all the rewards from that position plus all those from each preceding ranking. There should have been 2 Lt's from top 4500 or 2500 then another 2 from either 2500 or 2000; don't remember which because the banners both disappeared. None of them were awarded. Might just be slow delivery, but I'm thinking not since all the other awards went out.
    The rank rewards you recieve are not cumulative, you only get the reward for your bracket. The boss level rewards are cumulative and the blade rewards are cumulative.

  7. #27

    Re: [NOTICE] We have changed the reward-issuing mechanism of MMB

    I don't know what you're all talking about. Rank rewards have always been finishing place rewards plus all the brackets finishing below. It makes no sense to reward just the finishing bracket and never has. It's what makes top finishers keep playing and keeps the empires competitive, allowing them to create a 4-5 star epic for placing high.

  8. #28

    Re: [NOTICE] We have changed the reward-issuing mechanism of MMB

    What are you talking about round about? 4 years of UE and still canít figure this? Are you trolling this forum? The rewards are straight forward since last time. Your post here only make the new players confuse.

  9. #29

    Re: [NOTICE] We have changed the reward-issuing mechanism of MMB

    Top 10 only get 4 copies the most for Event Lt . Thatís a 3 star , if they have higher star, they did some fusion. This is very basic Bro, stop trolling

  10. #30

    Re: [NOTICE] We have changed the reward-issuing mechanism of MMB

    Individual awards are cumulative. Rank rewards are NOT cumulative and have NEVER been cumulative in any MMB event.

  11. #31

    Consigliere Game Guru

    chelsea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,592

    Re: [NOTICE] We have changed the reward-issuing mechanism of MMB

    Quote Originally Posted by Syk0t1k View Post
    I don't know what you're all talking about. Rank rewards have always been finishing place rewards plus all the brackets finishing below. It makes no sense to reward just the finishing bracket and never has. It's what makes top finishers keep playing and keeps the empires competitive, allowing them to create a 4-5 star epic for placing high.
    I have a habit of letting players answering other players questions or letting players search for answers already on the forums or having players contact support and getting the answer directly from the developers.

    However... this topic has dragged on enough.

    Everyone has told you the answer to your question and i will repeat it here with someone else's post:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
    Individual awards are cumulative. Rank rewards are NOT cumulative and have NEVER been cumulative in any MMB event.
    I am now closing this thread.

    Any further issues/complaints you may have should be handled with support.

    Cheers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •