Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [NOTICE] We have changed the reward-issuing mechanism of MMB

Re: [NOTICE] We have changed the reward-issuing mechanism of MMBRe: [NOTICE] We

Quote Originally Posted by Syk0t1k View Post
    Yeah, I tapped the banner and got most of the rewards immediately, but it's still short the 4 Pitbull Lt's from rank rewards and something like 7 stamina packs. Now the banner's gone and I'm wondering *** is going on and how to get through to the dev's. There doesn't seem to be any way to contact them, even through support.
    You must believe that you get all of the rank awards from the level you achieved and below. This is NOT the case. Only from the level that you achieved. There was no possible way to get 4 pitbulls from rank awards. Only 2 at most.

Re: [NOTICE] We have changed the reward-issuing mechanism of MMB

Quote Originally Posted by Thoen View Post
    Every event level should give rewards.
    Well, that's not how it works.

Re: [NOTICE] We have changed the reward-issuing mechanism of MMBRe: [NOTICE] We

Quote Originally Posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
    You must believe that you get all of the rank awards from the level you achieved and below. This is NOT the case. Only from the level that you achieved. There was no possible way to get 4 pitbulls from rank awards. Only 2 at most.
    Been playing this for 4 years. That's how it's always been. Top X get all the rewards from that position plus all those from each preceding ranking. There should have been 2 Lt's from top 4500 or 2500 then another 2 from either 2500 or 2000; don't remember which because the banners both disappeared. None of them were awarded. Might just be slow delivery, but I'm thinking not since all the other awards went out.

You might want to rethink what youíve believed the past 4 years. I havenít played this as long as you but definitely more than 3 years and been participating in all mmb events and others as well from day one I downloaded UE. Never have I received awards like you mentioned.

Been playing this for 4 years. That's how it's always been. Top X get all the rewards from that position plus all those from each preceding ranking. There should have been 2 Lt's from top 4500 or 2500 then another 2 from either 2500 or 2000; don't remember which because the banners both disappeared. None of them were awarded. Might just be slow delivery, but I'm thinking not since all the other awards went out.
    What rank did you finish? Rank rewards are not cumulative.

https://imgur.com/a/0l1yCCU

The rank rewards you recieve are not cumulative, you only get the reward for your bracket. The boss level rewards are cumulative and the blade rewards are cumulative.

I don't know what you're all talking about. Rank rewards have always been finishing place rewards plus all the brackets finishing below. It makes no sense to reward just the finishing bracket and never has. It's what makes top finishers keep playing and keeps the empires competitive, allowing them to create a 4-5 star epic for placing high.

What are you talking about round about? 4 years of UE and still canít figure this? Are you trolling this forum? The rewards are straight forward since last time. Your post here only make the new players confuse.

Top 10 only get 4 copies the most for Event Lt . Thatís a 3 star , if they have higher star, they did some fusion. This is very basic Bro, stop trolling

Individual awards are cumulative. Rank rewards are NOT cumulative and have NEVER been cumulative in any MMB event.

Consigliere Game Guru

I don't know what you're all talking about. Rank rewards have always been finishing place rewards plus all the brackets finishing below. It makes no sense to reward just the finishing bracket and never has. It's what makes top finishers keep playing and keeps the empires competitive, allowing them to create a 4-5 star epic for placing high.
    I have a habit of letting players answering other players questions or letting players search for answers already on the forums or having players contact support and getting the answer directly from the developers.

However... this topic has dragged on enough.

Everyone has told you the answer to your question and i will repeat it here with someone else's post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
    Individual awards are cumulative. Rank rewards are NOT cumulative and have NEVER been cumulative in any MMB event.
    I am now closing this thread.

Any further issues/complaints you may have should be handled with support.

Cheers.