Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
Million Man Boss: Blade Master - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Million Man Boss: Blade Master

Re: Million Man Boss: Blade Master

You know it’s bad when I looked at the top 10 in the event and no one has a single extra legendary weapon/gear from this event. The ones they have are from previous events (no duplicates)

Every reward screen is Apache, Tank or Leviathan parts for me. Wouldn't be so bad if they were the parts that are rare or that I was missing, instead they are the parts I already have 100+ of. I would say the loot pool has grown way too big, but if that were actually true, I wouldn't just keep getting the same things over and over and over.... Too bad Gold bullets don't give Triple Blades, I swear all I get are Gold Bullet drops.

Also, why is that all the events give 3 stamina but only 1 energy as base rewards? I would much rather have energy refills or at least the same amount.

Could the devs let us know if they are going to have a "last minute" promo ..usually was midway through the event.

A lot of you guys make valid points and i hope the devs take the feedback on board, but more importantly act on it.

Ta

The gold bullets & drops are bad. I'm not going to lie. I gave up on this MMB event.

This MMB is a huge let down. After reading the prev comments I think its pretty clear a lot feel the same way. Having two major events within a month of one another is a bit much, not to mention the small sidekick event that just finished before starting the MMB. I just want to say in the previous MMB I would reach the 4k bullets with all 3 of my accounts because you offered something desirable. My three toons will be stopping at 1k bullets or possibly 1.5k for vigilante. I have a million of him because hes a reward for every event anymore it seems. Hopefully you make the next one better and I will put way more into it.

Hitman

The only solution I have is categorize loot by boss contribution points:
    For example 0 - 10,000=tank parts
    10,000-20,000=apache parts
    20,000-30,000=war machine parts
    30,000-40,000=levathian parts
    40,000-50,000=kraken parts
    50,000-60,000=dragon core parts
    60,000-70,000=ghost rider parts
    1,000,000+ legend boss rewards and 1% chance to drop legendary weapon max 5%
    2,000,000+ legend boss rewards and 2% chance to drop legendary weapon max 5%
    It will encourage to spend per boss level because if I make average 5,000,000 boss contribution per level I ONLY get legend rewards and 5% chance to drop legendary weapon
    If I want kraken parts I try my best to make 40,000-50,000 boss points
    Look at it this way it is like killing 115 legend bosses at 1,000,000+ or
    115 storm raiders at 40,000-50,000 points
    If MMB reach lvl 115 and I attacked every lvl and made average 45,000 per level and havn't received the kraken part I need I will never get it?
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 04-27-2018 at 05:46 AM.

Enforcer

boss level 105
    online players : 38703 (not sure how many new/ unique players)

i guess the developers should check the Year on Year stats and see if the event was a thumbs up or a thumbs down

lol this MMB is not as active as the last one. I think we got to around level 130 by now in the last ones... devs should look at this as a sign

Well did anyone gotten a legendary item from this one this time
    1594dc
    362b14
    Add Me

No legendaries. And not enough parts to even craft anything?!
    I should’ve paid more attention to what I got though.

Did anyone else happen to be participating in a boss one tier, and then the next tier (this is usually after sleep) not get the option to ‘collect’ before joining??

Anywho: dear Payout Gods, May your rewards be swift & accurate 🙈

Over 16 mill points. 4200 silver bullets. Not a single legendary. Which ok i understand no everyone gets. But not 1 epic splitter. A bunch/to many parts for tanks,levaithans and SS. But really who needs any more of those. No splitters offered in prizes. Rare and uncommons, maybe epics where at level 120-125. Who knows. We cant get them anywhere else. So why are they so hard to get. They should have been in awards. Just my opinion hope that new award update changes. A little let down at this point.

Ps it would benefit yall to give them they will
    Make us spend more to level stuff up. And with the game changing we need ways to conform with the changes.

@UWE_Duke,

what if someone doesn't have a chance to collect rewards within 12 hours? Idk, because of work, flight, no internet access etc...

12 hours was the timer between event end and banner appears.
    Banner to collect will stay for 1 month.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Mob View Post
    The only solution I have is categorize loot by boss contribution points:
    For example 0 - 10,000=tank parts
    10,000-20,000=apache parts
    20,000-30,000=war machine parts
    30,000-40,000=levathian parts
    40,000-50,000=kraken parts
    50,000-60,000=dragon core parts
    60,000-70,000=ghost rider parts
    1,000,000+ legend boss rewards and 1% chance to drop legendary weapon max 5%
    2,000,000+ legend boss rewards and 2% chance to drop legendary weapon max 5%
    It will encourage to spend per boss level because if I make average 5,000,000 boss contribution per level I ONLY get legend rewards and 5% chance to drop legendary weapon
    If I want kraken parts I try my best to make 40,000-50,000 boss points
    Look at it this way it is like killing 115 legend bosses at 1,000,000+ or
    115 storm raiders at 40,000-50,000 points
    If MMB reach lvl 115 and I attacked every lvl and made average 45,000 per level and havn't received the kraken part I need I will never get it?
    I get what you are saying but what about the people who are only ever going to reach a certain level say 20-30,000, will they never be able to receive legendary or kraken parts? At least now anyone has a chance for good loot, granted it's not good odds, but it's there. I would say a better option is just to increase the odds of those parts at each point level. The real problem then is that there are way too many items in the pool and it's obvious that there are much different odds of getting specific things. I would love to see a breakdown of the odds, pretty sure tank and apache parts are in the 90% area. Though I was over happy to see I had better luck getting Sara parts this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sour D View Post
    Over 16 mill points. 4200 silver bullets. Not a single legendary. Which ok i understand no everyone gets. But not 1 epic splitter. A bunch/to many parts for tanks,levaithans and SS. But really who needs any more of those. No splitters offered in prizes. Rare and uncommons, maybe epics where at level 120-125. Who knows. We cant get them anywhere else. So why are they so hard to get. They should have been in awards. Just my opinion hope that new award update changes. A little let down at this point.

Ps it would benefit yall to give them they will
    Make us spend more to level stuff up. And with the game changing we need ways to conform with the changes.
    I got 4 epic splitters drops but I will never use cause I'm very careful on fusions