Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Million Man Boss: Blade Master

Million Man Boss: Blade Master

Hey everyone,

We're happy to announce the next event - 'Million Man Boss: Blade Master' ! Band together with the community to take on Blade Master and his Legendary weapons.

Here are some details you need to know:

Million Man Boss: Blade Master begins 4/19 19:00 PDT.

Event Lieutenant: Blade Master
    1*-1% chance to deal 100+ true damage based on attack power(when attacking) or defense power(when defending). Half effect upon losing.[no clone]
    2*-3% chance to deal 110+ true damage based on attack power(when attacking) or defense power(when defending). Half effect upon losing.[no clone]
    3*-5% chance to deal 120+ true damage based on attack power(when attacking) or defense power(when defending). Half effect upon losing.[no clone]
    4*-7% chance to deal 130+ true damage based on attack power(when attacking) or defense power(when defending). Half effect upon losing.[no clone]
    5*-10% chance to deal 140+ true damage based on attack power(when attacking) or defense power(when defending). Half effect upon losing.[no clone]
    6*-13% chance to deal 150+ true damage based on attack power(when attacking) or defense power(when defending). Half effect upon losing.[no clone]
    7*-16% chance to deal 160+ true damage based on attack power(when attacking) or defense power(when defending). Half effect upon losing.[no clone]
    8*-20% chance to deal 170+ true damage based on attack power(when attacking) or defense power(when defending). Half effect upon losing.[no clone]
    9*-25% chance to deal 180+ true damage based on attack power(when attacking) or defense power(when defending). Half effect upon losing.[no clone]

Legendary Equipments:
    Rapier: +2% Damage with Blade Master.
    Radiance: +2% Damage Mitigation with Blade Master.
    Icy: +59 Defense to Blade Master
    Mercy: +59 Attack to Blade Master.

Rewards Update:
    In MMB8 you have chance to loot new rewards per boss level collecting include: Epic/Rare Splitters, MMB6 and MMB7 legendary items, Legendary insignia parts.

More details please check infos in game.

Thanks,
    UWE_Duke
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 04-19-2018 at 09:47 AM.

Re: Million Man Boss: Blade Master

Does half effective on losing reffer to halfing the chance, or halfing the damage, or both?

Duke: Half Damage
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 04-19-2018 at 09:14 AM.

1. Can we get any numbers regarding the scaling of the damage dealt (e.g. 100 dmg per 5k att power)
    2. Clone or no Clone?
    3. I assume not but does he work on buildings?
    4. what faction is he?

1.1% of Attack/Defense power
    2.no clone
    3.He works on building
    4.Syndicate
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 04-19-2018 at 09:48 AM.

Does he also work for counterdamage?

Duke: When defending, yes.
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 04-20-2018 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainevent View Post
    Does he also work for counterdamage?
    I expect that is what it means "based on .... defense power (when defending)"

Dud in my humble opinion. %ís too low for what itís gunna take to get him. Good luck everyone!

He is like Patch but harder to get with FAR less procs.

True damage on building, i guess, ignoring mitigation not bad for superLSi))) My quadroLSi in. But other then that seems worse, than even Midas.

Will he work on bosses and how?

Hitman

Don't create unnecessary Legend bosses because Million Man Boss is on the way.
    Most players will be attacking million man boss.
    Spread the word !!!

I don’t see Epic/rare splitters or insignia parts in the loot table like Duke said they would be

Itís nice that there is always some sort of mini event going on now but for major events it would be good to know what the general plans are. It used to be 6-8 weeks between major events but the last on ended less than three weeks from when this one starts?
    If that will be the new norm please let us know so that people can budget accordingly

I just hope for the boss tier rewards it gives hunting supplies rather than cc...

So Iím guessing turtle for Titan will also be effected ???

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Mob View Post
    Don't create unnecessary Legend bosses because Million Man Boss is on the way.
    Most players will be attacking million man boss.
    Spread the word !!!
    it had to be done 4 days ago. Legend bosses... pfft. 99% current bosses gonna flee now.

The boss issue is one that has been discussed. When a million man boss starts it would be great if they would auto kill all live bosses sonpassports donít get wasted

Can his true damage be modified by any sources of increased or multiplicative damage? (Reaper, Spectre procs ...)

Duke: No
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 04-20-2018 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JLewie View Post
    He is like Patch but harder to get with FAR less procs.
    Impale are 500+ true damage, i usually deal almost 1.6k - blade master are 100+ true damage. 1.6 - 400 = 1.2k. 5% chance to deal that kind of damage every now and then are crazy.

Patch looks like kid compared to when he procs on healer

Now imagine i became a defender with all my att switched to def.

Nvm just saw the true damage calculation: 1% of att power/def power. Which means 20k will net you 200 true damage + 100 = still good deal for defender
    Last edited by tambunan; 04-19-2018 at 05:28 PM.

I didn't spend on the sidekick event but I'm sure some folks are pissed that this event came so soon lol

Super lsi with 50 refills gg

Hitman

@Duke, what is the minimum boss contribution to get MMB level rewards or community rewards like scratchers, crates and class coins?