Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Million Man Boss: Blade Master

Re: Million Man Boss: Blade Master

I have a couple questions:
    Does blademaster work for pvp and bosses?
    Blademaster works when defending?
    I see it says true damage equals 1% of att/def power.... is this the same for impale? Cause i get way more than 1% extra damage to my impale.

Yes
    Yes
    Not the same.
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 04-20-2018 at 02:40 AM.

One star - 1% chance to deal 100 + true damage 🤦*♂️

Good event for me to re-stock refills. Event lt will probably never make it into my load out so if I can't get it through natural level up progression I will probably sit it out in terms of expenditure and take whatever rewards I can get for free.

Good luck everyone!

what is true damage exactly? 1% of my attack power? Can someone plz explain. If it is 1% attack power and I have 10k attack power at 1* I get 100 true damage?

1* 1% chance to deal 100+ true damage so 100+ 100(true damage) = 200 damage? Don't think I am understanding this correctly.

Duke: Yes you're right.
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 04-20-2018 at 02:41 AM.

If I remember correct, true damage is damage that cannot be mitigated. So your 200 damage will always be 200 damage, it will not be reduced by lts like Mr Nuts or Malina.

When will we see more epic and rare splitters. Was hoping to see at least 1 in awards. Cant find them anywhere else. Please.

Poor devs:
    Offer splitters as prize // people complain.
    Donít offer splitters as prize // people complain.
    🤷🏼*♂️

Iíd like to see more maths but this LT could be useful for a lil play. Iím sure eventually it will be fused but until then should get a quick run (all D here).
    👌🏻

Quote Originally Posted by frsh View Post
    Poor devs:
    Offer splitters as prize // people complain.
    Donít offer splitters as prize // people complain.
    🤷🏼*♂️

Iíd like to see more maths but this LT could be useful for a lil play. Iím sure eventually it will be fused but until then should get a quick run (all D here).
    👌🏻
    We want them as prizes, but we donít want them replacing prizes. Add to the pool not replace. Really not that hard to understand.

I'd spend to get the lt. if the proc % was a bit higher. At these percentages, he wouldn't make it on anyone's loadout. Event lts. should be a bit more powerful IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    We want them as prizes, but we don’t want them replacing prizes. Add to the pool not replace. Really not that hard to understand.

Yeah I wouldn't complain about that....

Side note: what happened to Empire Rewards?
    They were a good addition. Speaking of 'freebies'.

So how will it work against bosses.
    1594dc
    362b14
    Add Me

Quote Originally Posted by frsh View Post
    Side note: what happened to Empire Rewards?
    They were a good addition. Speaking of 'freebies'.
    I don't remember of Empire Rewards on MMB

Quote Originally Posted by Sour D View Post
    When will we see more epic and rare splitters. Was hoping to see at least 1 in awards. Cant find them anywhere else. Please.
    My Apologies Devs. Either i overlooked them in drops. Or they where added. Either way they are there and time to grind away.

I'm still getting those newbie drops (parts for cars, tanks) from rewards.

Hitman

Quote Originally Posted by Sour D View Post
    My Apologies Devs. Either i overlooked them in drops. Or they where added. Either way they are there and time to grind away.
    Quote Originally Posted by corp5e View Post
    I'm still getting those newbie drops (parts for cars, tanks) from rewards.
    I joined late and dumped +- 500 stamina and got a rare splitter.

Boss drops get better the higher the boss level, we will start seeing MI, PR and storm raider parts dropping very soon.
    Sara parts drop between lvl 70-90
    After that legend boss drops.

i dnt know why this event drop are trash ,,always got jungle items.any chance dev can let getting a good drop for this event ?

the last few million man boss events all my accounts have mainly got stuff from the first few bosses like tank parts and business man suits regardless of the level which is really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Mob View Post
    @Duke, what is the minimum boss contribution to get MMB level rewards or community rewards like scratchers, crates and class coins?
    Was answered 5k pts in one of previous MMB threads. But seems theres additional something. My friend hit 100k+ last 2 MMB and got notthing. But he no playing - joined event, hit 100k at once and thats all. Maybe need to collect from 2+ levels or smth...

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    I have a couple questions:
    Does blademaster work for pvp and bosses?
    Blademaster works when defending?
    I see it says true damage equals 1% of att/def power.... is this the same for impale? Cause i get way more than 1% extra damage to my impale.

Yes
    Yes
    Not the same.
    @Duke

How exactly he gonna work? if i hit 20k boss dmg per hit, will it be 20k+100? When PvP with 25+ br you hit with average 1 dmg per stamina and defensively receive 1 damage, will it be 1+100 gamage when proc?

What's going on with this event. Previous MMB events there were almost double the players. Executing a boss gives less point for me than just hitting with a 40 stamina hit and about 90% less than previous events. During other MMB events, if I stepped away for 8hrs to sleep I dropping 1000+ ranks now it's only a couple hundred.