• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Allwyn
    Hitman
    • Dec 2016

Re: Million Man Boss: Blade Master

I came here to show my displeasure surrounding the reward table, i see that's taken care by the community....

however.. i appreciate the team is coming up with new rewards but replacing them with old ones is gonna piss many OLD players... that includes me... the reward table is repelling me from the game...

I have participated in 5-6 MMB events and I can say this is the worst... with rewards to reward drops.

Boss level 20 40 60 80 used to give CC... i don't need hunting supplies.

i get the point you want to promote SIdekicks in the game hence the survey however don't ignore the actual game USP

There are many things that need a revamp... add MMB in the list!

Comment

• DeviL337
      Goon
      • Jan 2013

Is anyone else getting low drops for bullets? I've spent over 8k stamina and have 28 gold bullets...

Comment

• Xcelcier
        Soldier
        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by DeviL337 View Post
        Is anyone else getting low drops for bullets? I've spent over 8k stamina and have 28 gold bullets...
        All drops are horrible beyond belief. What's worse, is the amount of silver bullets to trade for rewards. I stopped at only $30 thankfully because I do math before dumping real money to see if it's worth it. $30 netted me 250 silver bullets, which purchased me a scratch ticket... really? You gotta be kidding if you think people are going to find value in that kind of investiment. I could have just gone to the black market and bought 10x that and been rewarded instantly instead of suffering 10 days waiting for my steak knives. If I was GM, I would be embarrassed. But they probably aren't. They're too busy counting to care.

-X

Comment

• s0fr3shh
          Soldier
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Allwyn View Post
          I came here to show my displeasure surrounding the reward table, i see that's taken care by the community....

however.. i appreciate the team is coming up with new rewards but replacing them with old ones is gonna piss many OLD players... that includes me... the reward table is repelling me from the game...

I have participated in 5-6 MMB events and I can say this is the worst... with rewards to reward drops.

Boss level 20 40 60 80 used to give CC... i don't need hunting supplies.

i get the point you want to promote SIdekicks in the game hence the survey however don't ignore the actual game USP

There are many things that need a revamp... add MMB in the list!
          I agree with most of what you've said. But I think most of the player base would prefer hunting supplies to CC. Even on my minis where most of the skills aren't maxed, I'd happily take the hunting supplies because they're so hard to get.
          Why so cereal?!
          sigpic

Comment

• Xcali1985
            Head Boss
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Allwyn View Post

MMB Blueprint edition was the worst. This one is giving it a run for its money though.

I’ve decided a while ago not to spend on this game anymore. Does my decision put it one step closer to shutdown yes, but I can’t spend on a game that I feel is taking advantage of it’s player base.

I personally feel this LT is a joke and is a crate LT at best. No where near game changing that event LTs are supposed to be.

It sucks that we have all these ideas submitted during create a LT contest and they choose to go with an LT with 1% chance (praise be to the RNG lords). That’s a complete joke.

Comment

• DeviL337
              Goon
              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Xcelcier View Post
              All drops are horrible beyond belief. What's worse, is the amount of silver bullets to trade for rewards. I stopped at only $30 thankfully because I do math before dumping real money to see if it's worth it. $30 netted me 250 silver bullets, which purchased me a scratch ticket... really? You gotta be kidding if you think people are going to find value in that kind of investiment. I could have just gone to the black market and bought 10x that and been rewarded instantly instead of suffering 10 days waiting for my steak knives. If I was GM, I would be embarrassed. But they probably aren't. They're too busy counting to care.

-X
              idk whats wrong, this one is way worse in drops than previous mmb. this is my fav event. but all 4 of my toons have less than 30 gold bullets and ive spent well over 8k sta on each toon.

Comment

• fbc765
                Enforcer
                • Aug 2016

Drops are worse I've seen, at least in blue print drop it did drop some other stuff and what I've seen dropping... as for anson and x, that's fine, spenders or lsi should have upper hand. Can't just use anson and make it free this time it seems, but points on x have gone up I've noticed

Comment

• Xcali1985
                  Head Boss
                  • Jun 2013

Originally posted by fbc765 View Post
                  Drops are worse I've seen, at least in blue print drop it did drop some other stuff and what I've seen dropping... as for anson and x, that's fine, spenders or lsi should have upper hand. Can't just use anson and make it free this time it seems, but points on x have gone up I've noticed
                  More health at the end of the bosses. When you start off the bosses are weaker so the 5% health to execute is less so less points in addition while your loading the x screen more people are hitting the boss.

I don’t think they lowered the pts for an x drastically it’s just we aren’t moving through the bosses as fast as before.

Comment

• DeviL337
                    Goon
                    • Jan 2013

sorry not gold bullets i meant the ones that drop triple blades

Comment

• Irish
                      Brawler
                      • Apr 2016

I think the worst part of the event was just the no heads up launch. People sometimes need some time to prepare for the event and not giving people at least a week of advance notice is ridiculous.

Comment

• alexian
                        • Jun 2013

I like this event cause we can see how many players are in game. Last MMB i remember there were about 30k players (I am afraid to say 28k ish? - at least in last days of it). Now we are beyond that pretty much.

But this part, seems pretty accurate:
                        Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
                        ...it’s just we aren’t moving through the bosses as fast as before.
                        So either there some low level new players, or so much more mini-accounts. The former would be good for the game. The latter won't change much the game.

I hope that some changes wil happen, in order to keep the game relevant. For me, the game goes from inertia in this moment.
                        48BE8B

Comment

• jeduo92
                          Lackey
                          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Warplay View Post
                          Heart breaking seeing all the negativity surrounding this MMB. Despite the faults of UE this was always seen as the event that the whole community could get behind and there was a geniune buzz whenever an MMB was about to drop. One could arguably say this was the peoples flagship event in terms of UE events.

Unfortunately the devs seem to have dropped a ball with this one in terms of timing of event, lack of innovation, poor event lt and a lacklustre rewards table which has coincided with poor reward drops also.

As a community how patient do we need to be to wait for gaea to get it right? You'd think they'd look at the feedback they get on their official channels such as this forum, facebook and discord and make fundamental changes. Instead we tend to get more of the same.

I personally think that the core die hard of players who continue to play but voice negativity regularly do this because we know the foundation of UE is actually unique and has a niche element. If you lose those loyal players it will be game over.

Lets hope there is some lessons learned from this years MMB and the next event lands with a decent event epic, an attractable rewarda table and player buzz.
                          Plus on that my friend i was saving my refiles for 3-2 yrs and i've been wondered to put it all in MMB . Because we used to see this event as best farm event to get some good rewards for our play time.

But now .. i don't have time to play and i was playing . But ig from now and so on i'll stop play this game .. i wait and wait . But i didn't get any thing from my waitting . God damnt.

Comment

• Xcali1985
                            Head Boss
                            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by jeduo92 View Post
                            Plus on that my friend i was saving my refiles for 3-2 yrs and i've been wondered to put it all in MMB . Because we used to see this event as best farm event to get some good rewards for our play time.

But now .. i don't have time to play and i was playing . But ig from now and so on i'll stop play this game .. i wait and wait . But i didn't get any thing from my waitting . God damnt.
                            My mini has nearly 150 stamina refills and over 100 energy refills. I’ve been waiting for the right event to unleash it but nothing lately has been good enough. So I feel the same.

Comment

• Muppet
                              Street Boss
                              • Jan 2013

They need to drastically improve the event LT to drum up some interest in this event. Can’t remember a MMB boss lasting nearly 24 hours on the same lvl year it seems that way for only lvl82 currently.

That 1% is just horrible at 1 star.

Comment

• Nath
                                Goon
                                • Aug 2014

Loot Tables:

In my memory, If I recall correctly, and if my assumptions are right - this is how it's gone down.

In Million Man Boss, Assassin's Showdown (Spectre Jan. 2015) we had the last great loot table, it had a lot of tech lab parts, and usual boss rewards. Big spenders or the very lucky were awarded with legendaries unique to the event over the natural course of boss killing. I remember getting some of my first cool items from this event (epics, but epics from bosses I normally couldn't contribute to - jet packs, and velociraptors). I remember a lucky few freinds getting legendary drops.

In Million Man Boss, The Cleaners (Spectre Feb. 2016) the player base questioned if the loot table had been nerfed, but there was no responses from developers. During the event the legendaries were added to the awards of the top 10 to ensure they would get them, because they were not dropping during the event unless you were part of a small lucky few (I think?) Overall, the player base was content with the drop table, or slightly disappointed since it seemed less rewarding than the previous one, but they had just introduced Chem Packs, and the player base was most let down on spending all that stamina and finding out Chem Packs weren't part of the rewards.

In Million Man Boss, Femme Fatale (Whiplash Sep. 2016) The loot table was destroyed. Chem packs were incorporated, but hardly anyone noticed, because Blue-prints were also added, and all anyone noticed were the blueprints, which practically replaced any epic drops in the previous loot table. Several forum posts reached multiple-paged threads trying to rationalize this. Developers teased a solution might be eminent, but when those threads went silent, the player-base just hoped for a fix in the future.

Then came the Hand-off... Gaea took over for PA Kabam. 12/16

In the next Million Man Boss event, Cassa Nostra (Frank 4/17) the loot table was different, the blue-print issue was diminished to tolerable levels, but the drops were nothing like the days of old. Part of that let-down was overcome by the fact that the boss event pushed to new heights, 120?-125? and then even higher 131? in Million Man Boss, Narco Empire 11/17?

It seemed like some of the higher rewards had been placed in levels above 100, as if it was expected the player base would get there quickly.

On level 88 of this event, Million Man Boss, Blase Master, I spent 20,000 Stamina, I received 2 tank parts, 1 chopper, 1 tier two chem-pack part, 20 class coins, as well as some less items for my efforts...

Loot table needs reworking, I don't think we can assume we'll shatter the level 100 ceiling in the first 2 days of the event... I'm not even sure they rewards will dramatically increase at 100.
                                Last edited by Nath; 04-24-2018, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X