Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
Survey about the game!

Thread: Survey about the game!

Post Survey about the game!

We would love to hear your thoughts or feedback on how we can improve your gaming experience!
    Hit the link below, complete the survey, and win the gifts!

Gifts:
    - ALL participants: Stamina Drink x 1
    - Random lucky players: Crate Roll x1

DEADLINE: 04/20 23:59 PDT
    We will give out the gifts when the survey ends!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Hitman

Re: Survey about the game!

Sara, Isis, Ficus and Donovan are underpowered.
    They never process/trigger?
    Thank you for reading

Modify the random mechanism of super crate. Make super crates can always reward Lts that the player have not owned! One of the great part of this game is collecting all Lts! But sometimes we just miss some heist or not capable to win the boss in some heist. I think super crate should help player make up the pities that missing some epic Lts. That is also why I love the update about the Black Web, where player have the chance to get uncommon Lts they missed before.

I love the game. U have kept up with demand for new. For the most part

I would like to see stat recovers from health. U have changed game and before there where no insignias we needed health stat points. Now with insignias health stat points hurt. it makes us players with high health pints weaker to lower level players just starting. Or players who did not add cause they can use insignias.

I also would like to see epic splitters not so unacheiveable. U made them aquirable in First event. now they are very hard to get. unless u spend hundreds to get top 100 in event (maybe even 500.) For an avid player like myself very tough. Most of us have ranked up epics, and now with new Lts (making some Lts worhless or unlikely even to even use again) i would like to alter my choice.

I would also like to see empire mates go up to 90. And maybe a bigger board with more buildings.

Stats on sidekicks should also be figured into stat points. It does not make sense that a sidekick has(example 30attack and 30defense) if they are not added to our overall stat points. Why do they even have attack and defense then. Cause they are not added when i click blue folder.

When UE have empire turfs war events. The rewards should be claimable for a lil longer. not all of us can log after last turf war eve ends UE only give us 2 hours. I have missed several claims cause of this.

Thats all for now. Thank you for this thread. Hope this helps.

Alao sidekick Dash is a waste. Why only 10% detonate trap. His % should go up when ranked up. Only allowing 10% damage is terrible and never should be seated for this helps opponent. A trap detonated by stim or armor or healing hits way harder. Be nice to see that fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Sour D View Post
    Alao sidekick Dash is a waste. Why only 10% detonate trap. His % should go up when ranked up. Only allowing 10% damage is terrible and never should be seated for this helps opponent. A trap detonated by stim or armor or healing hits way harder. Be nice to see that fixed
    Though not advertised as such, Dash is being used by stim enforcers with success. When used offensively Dash is horrible, but when used defensively there is a substantial benefit to taking less trap damage.