• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lecaf
    Lackey
    • Apr 2018

Seeking refund on 3x hunts

Accidentally clicked on the 3x hunts which cost me 70fps. I dont want the 3x hunts and i want my FP back.

Please help. Thanks.
  • Quaranj
    Boss
    • May 2015

Re: Seeking refund on 3x hunts

That button is placed pretty badly.

Submit a ticket via the in game support links - that should take care of it.

Comment

• Lecaf
      Lackey
      • Apr 2018

And how can i find the submit ticket button in the app?
      Help redirects me to this forum

Comment

• Quaranj
        Boss
        • May 2015

More > FAQ/Support > (scroll down) > Contact Support > (browser opens) > choose any topic > click "I need more help" > submit issue.

Comment

• Lecaf
          Lackey
          • Apr 2018

Wahoo i was told no refund. Had informed them to take back the side kicks and supplies and return me my 70FPs. Was rejected and being told that in game progress is final.

Didnt they gave us the halloween crates and rolled it back even when we fused the LTs?
          Isnt in game progress final?
          This so bad

Comment

• Xcali1985
            Head Boss
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Lecaf View Post
            Wahoo i was told no refund. Had informed them to take back the side kicks and supplies and return me my 70FPs. Was rejected and being told that in game progress is final.

Didnt they gave us the halloween crates and rolled it back even when we fused the LTs?
            Isnt in game progress final?
            This so bad
            Lmao. CS has such a disconnect from the player base. Even what the devs relay sometimes goes against what CS says.

Comment

• alexian
              • Jun 2013

This is actually a sensitive subject. It is hard to distinguish between misclick and intent to get fp back cause you did not like the result. I am not saying Lecaf does that, just that is very easy to abuse, in general.

I did some 80 fp misclicks of my own, when wanting to scroll the screen. I would like all those fp back also, except on that roll when I rolled an epic.
              48BE8B

Comment

• Xcali1985
                Head Boss
                • Jun 2013

Originally posted by alexian View Post
                This is actually a sensitive subject. It is hard to distinguish between misclick and intent to get fp back cause you did not like the result. I am not saying Lecaf does that, just that is very easy to abuse, in general.

I did some 80 fp misclicks of my own, when wanting to scroll the screen. I would like all those fp back also, except on that roll when I rolled an epic.
                Yea but that’s one thing. The placement of a rarely there button within 5 pixels of the normal button is different.

I’m sure the OP wouldn’t have said anything if he rolled 1-2 epic sidekicks, but either way his intent wasn’t to roll it and it’s be stated since the first one that it’s an issue.

Comment

Thread closed to prevent negative forum elements using this as a reason to flame forums.

Support answered OP already. It's just as Alexian also said but if OP needs further help i suggest continuing to work with support or send a message to UWE_Elise or UWE_Duke to follow up with support.
                  Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                  X