Thread: Seeking refund on 3x hunts

Seeking refund on 3x hunts

Accidentally clicked on the 3x hunts which cost me 70fps. I dont want the 3x hunts and i want my FP back.

Please help. Thanks.

Re: Seeking refund on 3x hunts

That button is placed pretty badly.

Submit a ticket via the in game support links - that should take care of it.

And how can i find the submit ticket button in the app?
    Help redirects me to this forum

More > FAQ/Support > (scroll down) > Contact Support > (browser opens) > choose any topic > click "I need more help" > submit issue.

Wahoo i was told no refund. Had informed them to take back the side kicks and supplies and return me my 70FPs. Was rejected and being told that in game progress is final.

Didnt they gave us the halloween crates and rolled it back even when we fused the LTs?
    Isnt in game progress final?
    This so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Lecaf View Post
    Wahoo i was told no refund. Had informed them to take back the side kicks and supplies and return me my 70FPs. Was rejected and being told that in game progress is final.

Didnt they gave us the halloween crates and rolled it back even when we fused the LTs?
    Isnt in game progress final?
    This so bad
    Lmao. CS has such a disconnect from the player base. Even what the devs relay sometimes goes against what CS says.

This is actually a sensitive subject. It is hard to distinguish between misclick and intent to get fp back cause you did not like the result. I am not saying Lecaf does that, just that is very easy to abuse, in general.

I did some 80 fp misclicks of my own, when wanting to scroll the screen. I would like all those fp back also, except on that roll when I rolled an epic.

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    This is actually a sensitive subject. It is hard to distinguish between misclick and intent to get fp back cause you did not like the result. I am not saying Lecaf does that, just that is very easy to abuse, in general.

I did some 80 fp misclicks of my own, when wanting to scroll the screen. I would like all those fp back also, except on that roll when I rolled an epic.
    Yea but that’s one thing. The placement of a rarely there button within 5 pixels of the normal button is different.

I’m sure the OP wouldn’t have said anything if he rolled 1-2 epic sidekicks, but either way his intent wasn’t to roll it and it’s be stated since the first one that it’s an issue.

Consigliere Game Guru

Thread closed to prevent negative forum elements using this as a reason to flame forums.

Support answered OP already. It's just as Alexian also said but if OP needs further help i suggest continuing to work with support or send a message to UWE_Elise or UWE_Duke to follow up with support.
    Cheers.