• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DKs
    Goon
    • Feb 2016

Re: Beast Tamer: Strom Claw

Originally posted by Allwyn View Post
    truer words were never spoken...give this guy a medal!!!
    Indeed.

Comment

• Weasel
      Lackey
      • Mar 2017

what is this fake event? If there is no chance of getting him F2P then just throw him on the black market for 280fp. Inflation of fp for non event and that banks you $40.00. Fake events, this I what this game has come to? Not even the element of deception. I like the pretence. Not the out right finger in my face.

Comment

• hchoi1978
        Goon
        • Jan 2017

Does Storm Claw have to be seated when you join EVE, or can you switch once you’ve joined? Also if she has to be seated when you join, does she have to remain seated the entire war?

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
        Hey Bosses,

We are going to hold Beast Tamer from 4/12 - 4/17 19:00 PDT, the sidekick will be Storm Claw.
        During this time, you can earn special items and use them to hire sidekicks in tech lab.

Storm Claw: Boost super skills for tier2 classes, reduce CD and opening CD.
        Titan:
        1*-Armor generation increase 3%, reduce CD by 5m, opening CD by 1m.
        2*-Armor generation increase 8%, reduce CD by 10m, opening CD by 2m.
        3*-Armor generation increase 14%, reduce CD by 15m, opening CD by 3m.
        4*-Armor generation increase 23%, reduce CD by 20m, opening CD by 5m.
        5*-Armor generation increase 34%, reduce CD by 25m, opening CD by 7m.
        6*-Armor generation increase 47%, reduce CD by 30m, opening CD by 9m.
        7*-Armor generation increase 62%, reduce CD by 35m, opening CD by 11m.
        8*-Armor generation increase 79%, reduce CD by 40m, opening CD by 13m.
        9*-Armor generation increase 100%, reduce CD by 45m, opening CD by 15m.

Terminator:
        1*-Reduce health of target row by 16%, reduce CD by 5m, opening CD by 1m.
        2*-Reduce health of target row by 17%, reduce CD by 10m, opening CD by 2m.
        3*-Reduce health of target row by 18%, reduce CD by 15m, opening CD by 3m.
        4*-Reduce health of target row by 20%, reduce CD by 20m, opening CD by 5m.
        5*-Reduce health of target row by 22%, reduce CD by 25m, opening CD by 7m.
        6*-Reduce health of target row by 25%, reduce CD by 30m, opening CD by 9m.
        7*-Reduce health of target row by 28%, reduce CD by 35m, opening CD by 11m.
        8*-Reduce health of target row by 32%, reduce CD by 40m, opening CD by 13m.
        9*-Reduce health of target row by 40%, reduce CD by 45m, opening CD by 15m.

Reaper:
        1*-Increase damage by 3%, reduce CD by 5m, opening CD by 1m.
        2*-Increase damage by 8%, reduce CD by 10m, opening CD by 2m.
        3*-Increase damage by 14%, reduce CD by 15m, opening CD by 3m.
        4*-Increase damage by 23%, reduce CD by 20m, opening CD by 5m.
        5*-Increase damage by 34%, reduce CD by 25m, opening CD by 7m.
        6*-Increase damage by 47%, reduce CD by 30m, opening CD by 9m.
        7*-Increase damage by 62%, reduce CD by 35m, opening CD by 11m.
        8*-Increase damage by 79%, reduce CD by 40m, opening CD by 13m.
        9*-Increase damage by 100%, reduce CD by 45m, opening CD by 15m.

Ghost: (You must equip Storm Claw to get the bonus while attacking.)
        1*-Increase crit chance by 2%, crit dmg by 2%, reduce CD by 5m, opening CD by 1m.
        2*-Increase crit chance by 4%, crit dmg by 4%, reduce CD by 10m, opening CD by 2m.
        3*-Increase crit chance by 6%, crit dmg by 6%, reduce CD by 15m, opening CD by 3m.
        4*-Increase crit chance by 9%, crit dmg by 9%, reduce CD by 20m, opening CD by 5m.
        5*-Increase crit chance by 12%, crit dmg by 12%, reduce CD by 25m, opening CD by 7m.
        6*-Increase crit chance by 15%, crit dmg by 15%, reduce CD by 30m, opening CD by 9m.
        7*-Increase crit chance by 19%, crit dmg by 19%, reduce CD by 35m, opening CD by 11m.
        8*-Increase crit chance by 23%, crit dmg by 23%, reduce CD by 40m, opening CD by 13m.
        9*-Increase crit chance by 28%, crit dmg by 28%, reduce CD by 45m, opening CD by 15m.

Comment

• Kyrec
          Goon
          • Oct 2015

Really imbalanced sodekick for the heavy spenders. This will make ghosts best classes in the game and make impossible for the free players even to compete for few kills... Imagine 10k crits non stop vs titans this is just ridiculous. Need to be urgently fixed.

Comment

• alexian
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by hchoi1978 View Post
            Does Storm Claw have to be seated when you join EVE, or can you switch once you’ve joined? Also if she has to be seated when you join, does she have to remain seated the entire war?
            The cool down timer is effected only when she is seated. If you change to another loadout without her, the reduction is lost.

So, lets say you are ghost, you join war, have the sidekick seated, you wait for AR and dump your tokens with the sidekick seated. Now, you switch back to default loadout and leave the game. Now the bonus cool down timer is lost.
            48BE8B

Comment

• Bungboy
              Hitman
              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Kyrec View Post
              Really imbalanced sodekick for the heavy spenders. This will make ghosts best classes in the game and make impossible for the free players even to compete for few kills... Imagine 10k crits non stop vs titans this is just ridiculous. Need to be urgently fixed.
              I agree, to an extent. It will definitely be too strong for heavy spenders but then again those people are what is keeping the game alive so it is kind of good to release something OP and give them more reason to spend... But yes for anyone who gets this sidekick to around 6*, the power gap between him and someone who doesn’t have this sidekick is just too great. It allows ghosts to get 100% crit very easily.

I am a level 7 ghost myself and I think this sidekick is insanely OP. And the fact that only the people who are able to spend on this event will be able to do this is unhealthy for the game. It will definitely drive new players away from the game as soon as they realize they have no chance to ever get the insane bonuses to adrenaline rush. For ghosts, it is stronger than any epic LT even though it is just. a sidekick.

This sidekick NEEDS to be obtainable in some way from the EvE hunt option, even if they make it a 1/1000 chance... just so that people who don’t get it from this event at least have some sliver of hope to get it in the future. Also it needs to make adrenaline rush cost 1 extra token if it is seated. And the maximum crit % and crit % damage needs to be reduced to around 20% maximum at 9 stars. It is just too powerful.
              Last edited by Bungboy; 04-14-2018, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Kyrec
                Goon
                • Oct 2015

Yes that's my point. The game became pay to win which is not ok. I'm a spender which is why I'm taking sides. Just that sidekick is a real game breaker and devs should not implement such additions. The power gap is becoming too big even for someone like me who is playing this game for 3 years.

Comment

• Stif
                  Lackey
                  • Jan 2018

LOL so the only class that really has any longevity worth notice with this sidekick are ghosts? As every other super is essentially a one-off other than AR? Do the devs not see a problem with this? I couldnt care less if my impale is 1500 or 2500 if its only gonna happen once or twice at most. Wallet closed

Comment

• Warplay
                    Brawler
                    • Dec 2014

Re: Beast Tamer: Storm Claw

Devs,

As others have stated above I am slightly confused as to why Ghosts can get bonus with every token through AR while all other classes are limited. Titan is easily fixed if you apply it to all armour gains through damage dealt &/or armour packs.. other two classes need a bit more science put into it. This is seriously OP to Ghost and gives next to nothing for other classes.

Disappointing.
                    sigpic
                    Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

Comment

• Kyrec
                      Goon
                      • Oct 2015

Hope that sidekick will be nerfed soon.

Comment

• Xcali1985
                        Head Boss
                        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Kyrec View Post
                        Hope that sidekick will be nerfed soon.
                        Don’t see it happening. In honesty I think there is a slight over reaction to it.

1 very very very few people will have him high enough that they will start the war with rush.

2 chances are those players won’t encounter majority of the player base.

3 if they did your probably going to lose to them anyways.

4 lots of player Ghost especially sit on their tokens to start war until they can rush.

I get the added chance and damage, but every skill gets a buff.

I personally don’t like that the sidekicks are stronger than the main LTs. Event ones maybe, but there are quite a few SKs that have the skills of 6-7* rare and epic LTs at 2-3*s.
                        Last edited by Xcali1985; 04-15-2018, 07:05 AM.

Comment

• Stif
                          Lackey
                          • Jan 2018

no not every skill gets a buff. only the supers for each class which is where you are mistaken. and only ghosts benefit. whether or not anyone encounters these players that * him up is irrelevant

Comment

• Irish
                            Brawler
                            • Apr 2016

i think even if you are a huge spender you wont be able to obtain even a 5 star because of the lack of necessary chains. At the end of event you will have maximum around 800-900 chains. Which means youll need 4,000-4,500 of the other part. Even if you got 9 copies you would have a 4 star you paid thousands for with no increase to your base character stats. With other events you would spend to rank high but that spending would earn you lieutenants and help raise your base character stats. Im not worried about those 5 people in the game who might spend a couple thousand bucks to have a leg up.

Comment

• s0fr3shh
                              Soldier
                              • Apr 2013

To be fair, Ghosts only really AR once, while the other classes get to take advantage of having an extra use of their empowered class skills. That has to count for something. A titan rallying 3 times a war with 2-3k armor each time is pretty unfair too.
                              Why so cereal?!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Xcali1985
                                Head Boss
                                • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Irish View Post
                                i think even if you are a huge spender you wont be able to obtain even a 5 star because of the lack of necessary chains. At the end of event you will have maximum around 800-900 chains. Which means youll need 4,000-4,500 of the other part. Even if you got 9 copies you would have a 4 star you paid thousands for with no increase to your base character stats. With other events you would spend to rank high but that spending would earn you lieutenants and help raise your base character stats. Im not worried about those 5 people in the game who might spend a couple thousand bucks to have a leg up.
                                This is what I’m getting at. When I said skill I was speaking of everyone’s super skill, anyways, people are over reacting to the top * level abilities which are unobtainable for 99.5%+ of the player base. I don’t see much changing as far as eve goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X