• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UWE_Duke
    Developer
    • Jul 2016

About Orca

If you're using standard view, please change to Hybrid view before we fix the bug.
    Thanks.

update: bug fixed
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 04-11-2018, 07:06 AM.
  • s0fr3shh
    Soldier
    • Apr 2013

Re: About Orca

Sure, something like a display error on an LT that 1-2% of the people have is worth an instant fix. However, me and most of my empire mates not getting autocollect CC for 2-3 months, that can wait. Been around since beta, but it's negligence towards everyone that doesn't spend top dollars that will make me quit this game, not that it matters to you.
    Why so cereal?!
    sigpic

Comment

• Stif
      Lackey
      • Jan 2018

Wait..what? Is this Gaea's way of pushing everyone to use Hybrid view in order to phase out Standard view like was done with first person view? If so...UE will officially be deleted from my devices.

As for autocollect, Ive personally never had an issue with it. Usually appears randomly hours after eve ends. But it shows up 100% of the time

Comment

• alexian
        • Jun 2013

Yeah, I don't have issues with auto-collect either. More info would be required on that, like phone, operating system, how many hours / wars pass untill you login again.

For instance, I usually wake up about 5 mins before end of 4th war of the day. Dump my tokens, do the hunts, put phone down and prepare to go to work. After the day is changed in UE i login and get the auto-collect screen on all 4 accounts before the daily gift.

I am using iPhone 6 and iPhone 5 with not the latest iOs.
        Last edited by alexian; 04-10-2018, 07:53 PM.
        48BE8B

Comment

Ok. No need to derail this thread since your issue is on another thread.

Originally posted by s0fr3shh View Post
          Sure, something like a display error on an LT that 1-2% of the people have is worth an instant fix. However, me and most of my empire mates not getting autocollect CC for 2-3 months, that can wait. Been around since beta, but it's negligence towards everyone that doesn't spend top dollars that will make me quit this game, not that it matters to you.
          Lets keep this thread on Orca now. Thanks!

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
            Consigliere
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
            If you're using standard view, please change to Hybrid view before we fix the bug.
            Thanks.
            Sounds like an issue putting business logic into the presentation layer...

Comment

• UWE_Duke
              Developer
              • Jul 2016

We have fixed the bug, thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X