• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UWE_Cindy
    Super Moderator
    • Dec 2017

[NOTICE] Issues that have troubled us since April Fool have been fixed

We are relieved to inform you that issues that have troubled us since April Fool have been fixed - thanks in no small part to your support and feedback!

Please check your compensation (2x stamina drink, 2x energy drink, 2x Crate roll, 20x block, 20x beam, 200x hunting supplies) before 4/11 01:00 PDT.

If you have any questions, please contact Customer Support with as many details as you can provide.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!
  • orzel123
    Lackey
    • Jan 2015

Re: [NOTICE] Issues that have troubled us since April Fool have been fixed

Originally posted by UWE_Cindy View Post
    We are relieved to inform you that issues that have troubled us since April Fool have been fixed - thanks in no small part to your support and feedback!

Please check your compensation (2x stamina drink, 2x energy drink, 2x Crate roll, 20x block, 20x beam, 200x hunting supplies) before 4/11 01:00 PDT.

If you have any questions, please contact Customer Support with as many details as you can provide.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!
    But u still didnt fix Orca. She's not counting EVE executions...

Comment

• Morganue
      Lackey
      • Mar 2016

Honestly at this point I wish I could say I was surprised at the outcome, but it's just another day in ue. You claim the use of "fair" get when turf wars glitched and 100s got 1-3 epics the rest got virtually nothing. When boss heist reward was a shadow medallion many pushed to get it only to find it was taken away in the morning. In return a few refills and a item we may not have gone for. Your not in the business of fair, your in the business of taking and giving a subpar returns✌.

Comment

• Irish
        Brawler
        • Apr 2016

Yeah i just checked Orca isnt counting EvE executions.

Comment

• orzel123
          Lackey
          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Irish View Post
          Yeah i just checked Orca isnt counting EvE executions.
          Yea that sucks since I used 100 refills to get that LT because I'm sin.
          @Duke said in event thread that

Bonus can be stacked from EvE/PvP/Boss executions. it can't be stacked from directly kills.
          That was the only reason why I used refills in this event...

Comment

• Balkanac
            Lackey
            • Dec 2014

Any update on the EvE issue UE team?

This is a pretty big issue given that many of us invested money on the understanding that EvE executions counted!

Comment

Working...
            X