• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tayien
    Goon
    • Feb 2016

UE/Dev status

Hello. I as a player and a customer would like to know what the over all status of the game is. I have enjoyed this game for about 5 years. I have seen a decline in customer support, active input for the Dev team. I have seen what appears to be a complete lack of quality, functional testing. I have invested time and money into the game. Like many people have. I don't understand why you have a in game link to forum's and mored alot of communication to Discord with out installing a link to it. I have seen forum and Discord mods try to appeal to customers but without the backing off the Dev team they can't really do anything. Communication from Dev. To mods to players/customers has all but disappeared. It is my belief along with many others that the UE/Dev team has by all means failed the to act accordingly to there mistake. I am not trying to bash or belittle anyone. I would like to know what your plans are for future growth and development. In a customer service industry I believe you could learn alot from McDonald's. Thank you for your time and have a great day.
Working...
X