Thread: Lost a whole LT after event - it wasn’t one from the Halloween crate/event rewar

Angry Lost a whole LT after event - it wasn’t one from the Halloween crate/event rewar

After the notices yesterday that everything was fixed from the last event, I went ahead and decided to upgrade my 2*Kaibeles Fox since i noticed I had a lot of rare recombinators. The fusion went fine and now I could add another insignia and get rid of some $ not protected by safe house or Cayman Islands. So I added a third insignia and maxed it (maybe I spent $70k or something). Then poof it was gone!
    This LT was not one of the ones from the event nor were the fused ones and obviously not the insignias. Why was it taken away? Can you give it back please

thanks

Re: Lost a whole LT after event - it wasn’t one from the Halloween crate/event r

Please contact Customer Support with this problem.

Use one of these methods: http://underworldempireforums.com//s...ontact-support

If you don't get an answer in a couple of days, you could try to send a pm to Cindy or Duke (not sure it's working, pretty sure everyone will be trying to send them some pms).