• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • orzel123
    Lackey
    • Jan 2015

Empire chat suggestion

Can u do some switches in empire home page that can enable/disable that spam messages on empire chat? By spam messages I mean item donations, pvp infos, superpower charging etc... With some switches every empire could personalise messages they see..
  • Xcali1985
    Head Boss
    • Jun 2013

Re: Empire chat suggestion

Originally posted by orzel123 View Post
    Can u do some switches in empire home page that can enable/disable that spam messages on empire chat? By spam messages I mean item donations, pvp infos, superpower charging etc... With some switches every empire could personalise messages they see..
    It wasn’t as bad until they added the pvp ones. They need to go. I know what they were trying to do but it’s a disaster.

Comment

• Aprilwine
      Street Boss
      • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
      It wasn’t as bad until they added the pvp ones. They need to go. I know what they were trying to do but it’s a disaster.
      I agree! Since I'm leader I need to see what is going on and who is "killing" our empire members with the pvp spam but everyone else should have the option to turn it off. I have had members ask me to turn it off but its a button I can not find
      sigpic

Comment

• Xcali1985
        Head Boss
        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Aprilwine View Post
        I agree! Since I'm leader I need to see what is going on and who is "killing" our empire members with the pvp spam but everyone else should have the option to turn it off. I have had members ask me to turn it off but its a button I can not find
        In the beginning people monitored it. Now it’s just noise. I never attack people off it, even when it says they are rampaging the empire. That usually just means it’s taking a lot of stamina to kill 1-2 members.

Plus why does it mention what empires your own members are attacking. Please remove this feature or add the ability to disable.

It’s just chat pollution.

Comment

Working...
        X