• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amberslove
    Lackey
    • Dec 2017

Broke A$$ UE

You would think with the amount of money spent on this game by it’s users, UE could maybe not freeze up and kick everyone out during the last 10 minutes of EvE. Lag, glitch, lag, freeze, lag some more. It’s the story of UE. Let’s not forget the most exciting thing to happen to UE in forever - the crazy Halloween crate roll glitch and the hours it took to undo it. Probably set in motion by some poor, underpaid tech support/dev who got sick of the corporate greed and flipped the switch. 😂🤣 UEs response? Have Duke post updates on an app called Discord instead of in the freaking forums that we have a direct in-game link to. Way to go, UE. Get your sh** together. Maybe pay your people more or hire more personnel to support the game and it’s users.
  • NutzOfDeez
    Brawler
    • Dec 2016

Re: Broke A$$ UE

Originally posted by amberslove View Post
    You would think with the amount of money spent on this game by it’s users, UE could maybe not freeze up and kick everyone out during the last 10 minutes of EvE. Lag, glitch, lag, freeze, lag some more. It’s the story of UE. Let’s not forget the most exciting thing to happen to UE in forever - the crazy Halloween crate roll glitch and the hours it took to undo it. Probably set in motion by some poor, underpaid tech support/dev who got sick of the corporate greed and flipped the switch. 😂🤣 UEs response? Have Duke post updates on an app called Discord instead of in the freaking forums that we have a direct in-game link to. Way to go, UE. Get your sh** together. Maybe pay your people more or hire more personnel to support the game and it’s users.
    If it was an issue that benefited the player base, devs would be on it immediately. But it's not, so of course I won't be able to do crap on this game for hours now. Ridiculous.

Comment

• amberslove
      Lackey
      • Dec 2017

We’ll get the standard answer: “We’re so sorry for the inconvenience. Here’s an Officer Mike for your trouble.â€‌

Comment

• alexian
        • Jun 2013

I thought Officer Mike was a Discord joke. Over here is more of a John omnipresence.

Devs are aware of the issue and are trying to get the servers back up.
        48BE8B

Comment

• Dr death
          Kingpin
          • May 2013

Been a while since I really ripped the developers....last 24 hours are far from your finest. Was trying to login to see what damage was done to my accounts, now I just flat out can’t access them.

Comment

• amberslove
            Lackey
            • Dec 2017

Which issue? 😂🤣 Of course they are aware of the issue and are trying to get the servers back up because they’re losing money. It’s surely not about user satisfaction, it’s about the money.

Comment

• kerx
              Lackey
              • Apr 2013

I can't even count how many wars have not collected now in the past week. But add 2 more non collects from this last war we were booted from.

All these issues were enough to make me login back on the forums after years of not

Comment

Originally posted by amberslove View Post
                You would think with the amount of money spent on this game by it’s users, UE could maybe not freeze up and kick everyone out during the last 10 minutes of EvE. Lag, glitch, lag, freeze, lag some more. It’s the story of UE. Let’s not forget the most exciting thing to happen to UE in forever - the crazy Halloween crate roll glitch and the hours it took to undo it. Probably set in motion by some poor, underpaid tech support/dev who got sick of the corporate greed and flipped the switch. ���� UEs response? Have Duke post updates on an app called Discord instead of in the freaking forums that we have a direct in-game link to. Way to go, UE. Get your sh** together. Maybe pay your people more or hire more personnel to support the game and it’s users.
                Thread closed. Threads bashing devs like this not allowed. Constructive criticism is welcome but not attacks.

Comment

Working...
                X